mjboogieTopic starter

Strength in Numbers
March 20, 2010, 01:30:21 PM
Hi, all. I was just sitting here thinking about all of the evidence that we have researched and found regarding MJ. BTW, I am not putting myself up there with members who are TOTAL GREAT investigators who have posted outstanding articles, evidence, videos, ect... I am one of those members who basically looks over what is uploaded or posted and just make responses or maybe if I find someething that was missed I will call it to everyone's attention. In my honest opinion this is one hell of a remarkable website and I wanted to take time out to commend everyone in pulling together and uploading and posting fantastic evidence and research! :)

The point of my topic STRENGTH IN NUMBERS is personally I feel like our voices are not being heard clear enough?

We are constantly on this website (with everything that is found) but I just wish there was a way we could all BAN together, Select appropiate information that has been found or posted regarding the case and get it to the proper authorities FBI maybe?
In other words the internet does limit us.......WE see everything that has been researched and found right? WE see it.... but who else? (I am not really referring to TMZ, we see that obviously they have been on the site)

Are all of our efforts in vain ??? It was Randy that said that we have to be MJ's voice? Are we now DEBUNKING the MURDER theory and sticking to the HOAX THEORY? ACTION speaks louder than words right? We want to be the voice for MJ. :( We simply cannot allow this whole situation to be overlooked!
How will LAPD or FBI officials not see the inconsistencies regarding MJ (like Randy Phillips or Frank) if they don't have access to the info right? An example is the petition to stop the Ian Halperin documentary that was stared here. That is excellent? Bottom line how can our information change the investigation (if there is one!) how can I voices become LOUDER and CLEAR as MJ' fans.? How can we use the internet to our advantage as well as MJ"s advantage? Sorry just had to get it out. We luv and miss MJ so much and I am willing to do what I can for him. Your thoughts? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Re: Strength in Numbers
March 20, 2010, 01:59:01 PM
Very good thoughts, but I don´t know what can we do.

About the authorities seeing the inconsistences... IDK, but maybe the info they have is not inconsistent.
Myself I cannot do things like filing info to USA authorities, but if someone can, it might help them, why not? Legal history is full of regular citizens providing information.

About our work in vain?
I think that ITIAH (if this is a hoax) we are playing a role in a future movie/story, and our invetigations wil be a part telling the story to the world.
Would be nice, isn´t it?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 02:12:52 AM
You guys have GREAT thoughts, I also am frustrated. But.....for a different reason.
By now with all of the investigating, people have concluded one way or the other alive/not alive.
I believe the 1st, the clues in MY opinion are NOT to find Mike. But to follow HIS yellow brick road,(which represents the gold path to your (our) highest potential).
 Starting with KNOWLEDGE, uniting (hence your strength in numbers), the soldiers of L.O.V.E, learning what our governments (worldwide) are doing to us and our planet.
 Here's a sobering article to read You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but it's the kind of information we need to ARM ourselves with in order to be informed, to unite.
We must help each other find the "truth", not the truth about Mike or Dr. Murray, that truth we KNOW. You know in your heart! Lets empower ourselves, let's start waking up the masses. Finding the truth about our world, our money, our selected puppets, our allegory government, that's the illusion, the stage.
I never understood why we wait until somebody dies, before we say i wish, or would of could of, why didn't I say......
You see he had to do this, so we would WAKE UP. We love him/his songs, but did we really LISTEN to what his message was before he left us, do we get it yet???
I'm actually afraid for his return, because quite honestly, we're not READY. He can't do it ALONE. Unless we educate ourselves with his helpful clues, put aside race, religion, political parties, countries, opinions (everybody has one, that's ok doesn't make it right or wrong), stop the fighting and stand TOGETHER. Otherwise we don't stand a chance and neither does he. And.....Then History WILL repeat it self again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 08:39:19 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Hi, all. I was just sitting here thinking about all of the evidence that we have researched and found regarding MJ. BTW, I am not putting myself up there with members who are TOTAL GREAT investigators who have posted outstanding articles, evidence, videos, ect... I am one of those members who basically looks over what is uploaded or posted and just make responses or maybe if I find someething that was missed I will call it to everyone's attention. In my honest opinion this is one hell of a remarkable website and I wanted to take time out to commend everyone in pulling together and uploading and posting fantastic evidence and research! :)

The point of my topic STRENGTH IN NUMBERS is personally I feel like our voices are not being heard clear enough?

We are constantly on this website (with everything that is found) but I just wish there was a way we could all BAN together, Select appropiate information that has been found or posted regarding the case and get it to the proper authorities FBI maybe?
In other words the internet does limit us.......WE see everything that has been researched and found right? WE see it.... but who else? (I am not really referring to TMZ, we see that obviously they have been on the site)

Are all of our efforts in vain ??? It was Randy that said that we have to be MJ's voice? Are we now DEBUNKING the MURDER theory and sticking to the HOAX THEORY? ACTION speaks louder than words right? We want to be the voice for MJ. :( We simply cannot allow this whole situation to be overlooked!
How will LAPD or FBI officials not see the inconsistencies regarding MJ (like Randy Phillips or Frank) if they don't have access to the info right? An example is the petition to stop the Ian Halperin documentary that was stared here. That is excellent? Bottom line how can our information change the investigation (if there is one!) how can I voices become LOUDER and CLEAR as MJ' fans.? How can we use the internet to our advantage as well as MJ"s advantage? Sorry just had to get it out. We luv and miss MJ so much and I am willing to do what I can for him. Your thoughts? :?
We can give knowledge to the authorities, i mean how are Impeachments done? it starts in small steps. maybe a Petition or some sort??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

March 24, 2010, 09:31:08 PM
I don't think anyone needs to approach authorities.  Michael know exactly what he's doing..."All I want to say is, they don't really care about us"... hello!  This is what what was shown from day one.  Michael's message... to US.  Remember his message in TII, "They, the government won't do it, it's up to US."  So, what I am trying to say here is no one needs to approach the authorities... they made their bed and they must LIE in it"... "Get the Point"... now, Let's Dance!   ;)  :mrgreen:

PS, Yes, there IS Strength in Numbers... that's "US"... Army of Love... The Awakened Ones... the Strong Souls...Conscienceness Crazies Doin the Drill Against the Evil of the World... Positive L.O.V.E. Spreaders... the Law Of Vibrational Energy Enforcers...Whatever You Want to Call "US"...OK, now, Let's Dance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

March 24, 2010, 09:32:27 PM
In the US, the best way to make a difference is to get involved, by demonstrating and communicating one's beliefs to the public and those in power. You can write, protest, vote, rally, Tweet, post, etc.  Act in solidarity.  There really is strength in numbers.

This is why I have been impressed by the Justice4mj group.  They are organizing, and making a visual (with the T-shirt campaign) and political impact (by writing to the CA District Attorney and Attorney General). The group's opinion of whether Michael is really dead or not isn't what's important:  it's that they are demanding justice for Michael.  Which is what I hope we all want.  It's a campaign to bring awareness to the issues that surround this case, as well as the conspiracies and inconsistencies that lie within the case.  All of this needs public attention and the truth needs to prevail.  

Increased awareness = increased support for Michael and for justice to served.  Benefits any personal theory you may have about this case.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 09:43:32 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 24, 2010, 09:34:32 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
I don't think anyone needs to approach authorities.  Michael know exactly what he's doing..."All I want to say is, they don't really care about us"... hello!  This is what what was shown from day one.  Michael's message... to US.  Remember his message in TII, "They, the government won't do it, it's up to US."  So, what I am trying to say here is no one needs to approach the authorities... they made their bed and they must LIE in it"... "Get the Point"... now, Let's Dance!   ;)  :mrgreen:

PS, Yes, there IS Strength in Numbers... that's "US"... Army of Love... The Awakened Ones... the Strong Souls...Conscienceness Crazies Doin the Drill Against the Evil of the World... Positive L.O.V.E. Spreaders... the Law Of Vibrational Energy Enforcers...Whatever You Want to Call "US"...OK, now, Let's Dance!
Aw, well said :mrgreen: and if we take this to The Media and Public we may mess up Michael's Plan/Return   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 09:49:44 PM
The focus should not be about the hoax, guys.  It's about justice.  And making sure we are supporting Michael's fight for truth, justice, and fairness.  It's the bottom line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 24, 2010, 10:19:49 PM
BTW, proceeds from the Justice4MJ T-shirts will be donated to one of Michael's favorite charities, AIDS PROJECT LOS ANGELES (and not Brian Oxman, as some have suggested).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 04:08:55 PM
Help make #Justice4MJ a trending topic!  Get the word out!

Tweet #Justice4MJ

Justice4mj Global Twitter Event
Thursday March 25 noon-midnight EST

Increased awareness = increased support for Michael and for justice to served
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 04:18:42 PM
Gee, I think I turned into an activist this week.   :geek:    ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions