MDM77

This is all very interesting. Here is what I hope: I hope that MJ got away. He was very intelligent. If there was an autopsy on someone, perhaps that was a double or doppleganger or whatever.  The entire thing doesn't make sense, but what does is that people wanted MJ's money. MJ said himself in interviews how he couldn't say more, it was a conspiracy. I can only assume that was really him speaking. I like to think it was.  I hope he just got away in the nick of time and if he resurfaces, it won't be til all these corrupt people go down.  Perhaps even if that happens he won't come back. I think what everyone wants is closure really and if he was murdered, then justice.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What's interesting is that one of the Justice4mj members (Mel) said she contacted Al Sharpton's office yesterday, and that he is VERY concerned by what's going on in Michael's case.  

They were reporting that some people were asked by the Jackson camp not to go to the Courthouse on Monday, because it would cause an even greater media/PR circus.  They may have asked Sharpton himself not  to appear at the Courthouse for that reason.

Debbie Rowe also called them while they were at the Courthouse, supporting them and sending her regrets that she couldn't be there.

(They were talking about this during their livestream yesterday.  I posted some on the highlights on this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

BTW, they (Justice4mj Fan Coalition) plan to do more livestreams in the future.  I am following their Twitter to stay informed.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

loyalfan

so as i see this.........some people here have definate doubts that micheal is alive.....verses........people who have definate doubts that micheal is dead.............is it any wonder so many of us are totally confused on a day to day basis.................its driving me nuts...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
so as i see this.........some people here have definate doubts that micheal is alive.....verses........people who have definate doubts that micheal is dead.............is it any wonder so many of us are totally confused on a day to day basis.................its driving me nuts...........

I think you hit the nail on the head.  How can any one of us be absolutely sure of what really happened?  That's a little presumptuous and arrogant, IMO. This is why I'm following the facts in this case, and not speculations, theories, or wishful thinking.  I am also following the lead of Michael Jackson's parents, and I will continue to lend any support I can to them and Michael's legacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
BTW, they (Justice4mj Fan Coalition) plan to do more livestreams in the future.  I am following their Twitter to stay informed.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes I am following two, it is interesting as you read down the twitter page they also have interesting information which I found I hadnt read before, articles and press stuff.

Which everyside you are on its all good information.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions