No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: an interesting read...
March 19, 2010, 11:14:05 PM
This is cruel.  
However, the facts can be interpreted in 2 ways: the way it is posted and the way  supporting the hoax.
If Michael was in the process of suing or intent to sue Sony and the battle will end up in 2009 with the Michael' s victory , why whould Sony wait for 7 years to kill Michael? They could eliminate him long time ago. In addition , i would say this confirms the reason for Michael to escape and take revenge remotely through other people he will be using because he new or felt that his life in danger. Saying this, much more is coming up.
I refuse to believe Michael is dead, because: nobody saw his dead body, no public and proper good by with King of Pop, certificate signed by La Toya, because no tapes from home camera exists, because picture in ambulance photoshoped, recrding in ambulance is another hoax, 911 call does not sound properly worried as Michael Jackson dying, Murrey living voice mail to his patioent at 11.45 am, Prince who supposedly was helping Murrey and watching CPR, i.e. the boy was witnesed how his father "was dying" DOES NOT LOOK AT MEMORIAL OR BURIAL DEPRESSED,GRIEVING, OR STRESSED OUT, we never heard that Prince having emotional problem after he was witnessing how his father was dying, and so on, so on, so on...   I refuse to believe MJ is such a naive man, who could to pay $50,000 to "fall guy"  whom he barely knew, to inject him propofol to death and estrange him from his children forever. :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 20, 2010, 12:03:53 AM
No stone unturned  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 20, 2010, 01:26:22 AM
I have always had a question mark regarding Paul McCartney. This is the first article I have read that links his name to Branca's in some underhanded way in regards to obtaining the beatles catalogue out of hock.  Now the Beatles are fab and I love them . I know this could be a touchy subject, and I'm not accusing Macca of anything, but I sure would like more information as to what really went down.  All seemed not well between MJ and Sir Paul  and everything conspiritorial  right up to June 25th always  seems to involve that catalogue. I'm sure John didn't see this happening when he was penning "All You Need Is Love"
I sometimes find myself secretly wishing that MJ had never bought that catalogue. Maybe then he wouldn't have gone through so many trials and tribulations and he could be at home right now with his beautiful children.......sigh........ :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

The site as such is very rich on informations - well worth a look once a while:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

March 20, 2010, 07:09:55 AM
Just a reminder for myself to read this later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

March 20, 2010, 12:26:35 PM
Yeah u are right!! Sometimes I do wish he would not have gotten the catalogue all because of those money grubbing bastards! :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 20, 2010, 01:12:34 PM
The Sony through history is really interesting...
So they have things in common with oil...

Quote from: "RK"
I have always had a question mark regarding Paul McCartney. This is the first article I have read that links his name to Branca's in some underhanded way in regards to obtaining the beatles catalogue out of hock.  Now the Beatles are fab and I love them . I know this could be a touchy subject, and I'm not accusing Macca of anything, but I sure would like more information as to what really went down.  All seemed not well between MJ and Sir Paul  and everything conspiritorial  right up to June 25th always  seems to involve that catalogue. I'm sure John didn't see this happening when he was penning "All You Need Is Love"
I sometimes find myself secretly wishing that MJ had never bought that catalogue. Maybe then he wouldn't have gone through so many trials and tribulations and he could be at home right now with his beautiful children.......sigh........ :cry:

I love the Beatles and I have always loved Paul. But I must recognize I don´t get along that much with him since I red MJ´s words in MOONWALK (the book) about Paul upset with him because of the lies about the catalogue.

"Paul McCartney always tells people this story about me calling him and saying we should write some hit
songs together.

But that's not exactly how we first met.
I saw Paul for the first time at a party on the Queen Mary, which is docked in Long Beach (...)

Eventually, I would buy the ATV music publishing catalogue, which included many of the great Lennon-
McCartney songs. But most people don't know that it was Paul who introduced me to the idea of getting
involved in music publishing. I was staying with Paul and Linda at their house in the country when Paul
told me about his own involvement in music publishing. He handed me a little book with MPL printed on
the cover. He smiled as I opened it, because he knew I was going to find the contents exciting. It
contained a list of all the songs Paul owns and he'd been buying the rights to songs for a long time. I had
never given the idea of buying songs any thought before. When the ATV music publishing catalogue,
which contains many Lennon-McCartney songs, went on sale, I decided to put in a bid.

I consider myself a musician who is incidentally a businessman, and Paul and I had both learned the hard
way about business and the importance of publishing and royalties and the dignity of songwriting (...)"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions