No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: few questions for you
March 23, 2010, 04:55:45 PM
Quote from: "shaqspear"
I wanted to share with you something else that is in my mind, it is about the hatman, everyone have seen the photos, and videos of this man and i am sure if the hatman is a real man not michael jackson in disguise why doesn't he come to the media and say who he is ...
I mean if i saw myself in the media telling i could be michael jackson I will call a newspaper and say who i am to stop the rumours.

IN MY OPINION ONLY: i think hatman is barry gibb and i doubt he is on the hoax forum to know people are calling him hatman.
Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 05:12:27 PM by i[MISS]my[KING]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 23, 2010, 05:05:05 PM
quote]
I use to read the forum, but i wasn't in a mood of participating until few days ago, i am not here to hurt you, trust me i am only here to know the truth; I don't try to hide things, and this thread will never ends in an argument.
Because if this thread ends in an argument BELIEVE me you have learn nothing about the man.
You have to Listen, you need to be Open, we will Vizualize and the world will Evolve[/quote]

Now that is starting to sound like crazy talk there at the end Shaq   :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 05:25:00 PM
Quote from: "shakespere25"
quote]
I use to read the forum, but i wasn't in a mood of participating until few days ago, i am not here to hurt you, trust me i am only here to know the truth; I don't try to hide things, and this thread will never ends in an argument.
Because if this thread ends in an argument BELIEVE me you have learn nothing about the man.
You have to Listen, you need to be Open, we will Vizualize and the world will Evolve

Now that is starting to sound like crazy talk there at the end Shaq   :lol:[/quote]

aren't we all crazy? michael is crazy because to be a genious you have to believe in things people would think are crazy until you achieve them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 05:30:51 PM
you are right

galileo galilei has also been told to be crazy

but he was right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 05:38:08 PM
quote]
You have to Listen, you need to be Open, we will Vizualize and the world will Evolve

aren't we all crazy? michael is crazy because to be a genious you have to believe in things people would think are crazy until you achieve them...[/quote]

nope  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 23, 2010, 06:04:40 PM
quote]

aren't we all crazy? michael is crazy because to be a genious you have to believe in things people would think are crazy until you achieve them...[/quote]

ha ha crazy I confess  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  like both ya'll is shakespear  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I seeing double  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  ;)  :|  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 06:15:32 PM
Haven`t you read my answer to your questions, "Shakespeare"-altered-spelling?  :D

Do you really expect us to make a whole recap / summary of nine months research especially for you? Come on ...

What exactly do you consider as questionable?  

To be honest, your introduction / appearance here is kind of ... well, unusual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 23, 2010, 06:21:55 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Haven`t you read my answer to your questions, "Shakespeare"-altered-spelling?  :D

Do you really expect us to make a whole recap / summary of nine months research especially for you? Come on ...

What exactly do you consider as questionable?  

To be honest, your introduction / appearance here is kind of ... well, unusual.

First I expect nothing I don't force you to answer this topic or even to read it...

Second anything is questionable

Third I love to be unusual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 06:31:09 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
quote]

aren't we all crazy? michael is crazy because to be a genious you have to believe in things people would think are crazy until you achieve them...

ha ha crazy I confess  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  like both ya'll is shakespear  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I seeing double  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  ;)  :|  :mrgreen:[/quote]

heheehehe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 23, 2010, 06:32:16 PM
That´s not an answer shaqsspear.

Is this "putting people to work" a summary for you?
Is this (your own) the only thread you read/write in?

Please, answer clearly.

We´ve seen this kind of cryptic answers before.
That´s not unusual, but suspicious here now.

Do you love suspicious?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 23, 2010, 08:12:18 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"

Mmm I get what you're saying. However, I disagree with some points. First, I think more people listened to Jesus's message AFTER he came back. It's a problem with us humans, we like to see evidence rather than just believe it. I know, it's "all about faith," but we're not perfect and we're not without doubt. I think, if Michael has a message to send out, for everyone to really grasp it, it is ESSENTIAL he comes back. (Note: I know that there are people on this forum who are not religious, please don't think I am comparing Michael to Jesus, I am only comparing the situations. I don't mean to offend anyone.) Unfortunately, for the masses "seeing is believing." Also, I got the impression from TII that we actually don't have all the time in the world. Michael said "we've got 4 years" (Sidenote: I don't really understand this. It doesn't fit in the 2012 theory since 4 years from 2009 =2013...unless TII wasn't filmed in 2009...). Have you noticed all the crap going on in the world lately? I'm all for changing the world, making it a better place, "Healing it" if you will...but I don't think "we have time." I think what's going on right now is an emergency.
May I ask you a question? I know it's been posted before, but this topic seems to be a re-cap of everything. You are pretty inquisitive, yet, like Its her, I wonder  :arrow:  :arrow: what do you know about all this?[/color][/b]

mjfansince4,

I too think we are in an emergency situation, and I don't think we have 4 years. Either MJ meant something other than what we all got out of TII or he knows something we don't. Some of this evil and destruction was written (as in, "It Is Written"  :roll:  ;) ) and WILL come to pass at the end of the World system, so I didn't understand if he thought maybe this wasn't the actual end, yet, and we can still stop this nosedive we are in, or push the clock back a decade or so, if we change ways, here, or what???  MJ needs to get back here and explain, very plainly and slowly  :?  :lol: for me.

Notice that Shaq guy NEVER answers my last question? :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  THAT's NOT NICE.and it's not mysterious or unusual. It is rather snake-ish.  :shock:  He's NOT MJ or anyone who knows him, because of how he talks. Beware, kids!!!

SNAKE alert!!! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

somekindofsign

March 23, 2010, 08:18:49 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Notice that Shaq guy NEVER answers my last question? :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  THAT's NOT NICE.and it's not mysterious or unusual. It is rather snake-ish.  :shock:  He's NOT MJ or anyone who knows him, because of how he talks. Beware, kids!!!

SNAKE alert!!! :shock:

Have you even considered it sweet heart?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

March 23, 2010, 08:51:04 PM
People keep saying fake death illegal. We know to fake your death is illegal. But what I am trying to research is what does California LAWS say about this. If convicted what is the maximum sentence? What are the fines? I know it depends on how much money has been taken in right?

Once I figure this out I will know what MJ would be facing... but honestly this man is a billionaire, I highly doubt that he could not pay the fines and bail.

Also another thing is what about all the money made from the movie sales? What about internet sales? ALL of that kind of stuff how is it handled? I am going to start researching this and post what I find because at least it will put some of our minds at ease? Because I have put a couple of threads on the web entitled Legalities and I hardly have anyone posting. Understanding the legalities of the situation is important I feel as none of us would want MJ to be in trouble right? We luv him so right we would not want him in any type of legal trouble (even though he is not above the law, I doubt that he would be in trouble) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions