Help me out please
March 19, 2010, 10:23:09 AM
Something just popped into my head and I can't rid myself of it.  Back when they had the public memorial and had L.A. basically, shut down for it, didn't the family, or those in charge of the estate, ask the public to help pay for the memorial?  Seems like they did, because at the time I was thinking, well, we are glad they had this, but should the public have to pay for it?  

And if they did, would they ask this if it was a hoax?  Wouldn't that be like exploiting the fans or something like that?  

Or am I totally getting this wrong and it never happened.  If it did, I'm having that little mustard seed of doubt starting to creep in about the hoax and I want it to go away.  

Please help clarify this for me.
 :?
Thanks
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Re: Help me out please
March 19, 2010, 10:27:04 AM
There was some talk about it , yes. But The city refused to, as far as I remember. In the end janet paid a huge amount of money. I think it was her, or was it the burial ? :?  well, she paid one of the things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

March 19, 2010, 11:04:06 AM
IF NOT A HOAX  ,THEN WHAT R THOSE SLIP UPS FROM JERMAINE... IF THEIR FAMILY MEMBER WAS MURDERED SO BRUTALLY WHY WOULD THEY BEHAVE LIKE THIS.I MEAN KIND OF THROWING HINTS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 11:16:38 AM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
IF NOT A HOAX  ,THEN WHAT R THOSE SLIP UPS FROM JERMAINE... IF THEIR FAMILY MEMBER WAS MURDERED SO BRUTALLY WHY WOULD THEY BEHAVE LIKE THIS.I MEAN KIND OF THROWING HINTS.

Yeah, you have a point.  Why would they, but, are they really hints?  Or, are we so desperate in wanting to believe he is really here, and don't want to accept the alternative?  I'm sort of talking out loud to myself here.  I thought one of the huge clues was Jermaine's wife's t-shirt she wore during one of the Dynasty episodes.  How much more clearer , than to have a shirt that reads, Michael lives.  But looking back, did it just mean, his spirit still lives, his music is forever.  Or, was it literal, he really is alive folks!

And the green man in the video for WATW II.  Looks like MJ, but maybe that was on purpose and it's really just an impersonator?  

Sorry to put out such negative vibes, but I'm having a really off day.  I am normally so positive in believing, but that interview last night with Janet just sort of had negative tones for me.  Hardly anything was mentioned in regards to MJ.  Nothing about the kids, just basically about her movie.  I suppose that is why she was on the show, to promote her movie.  Perhaps in order to agree to be on the show, one of the stipulations was to not mention MJ too much.

Anyway, don't mind me, I'm just having a bad day, hopefully, there will be more positive clues or something like...BAM?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 12:41:10 PM
all i know is that I donated $50.00 to the City of Los Angeles, and never got it back after the family paid for the memorial ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 01:13:36 PM
OK  VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS GUYS.. IF THIS IS A MURDER THEN Y THE HECK THE FAMILY R THROWING HINTS AROUND THAT MEAN THAT HE IS ALIVE INSTEAD OF EXPOSING N BASHING UP THE CRIMINALS? WHAT THEY R DOING DOES NOT SUPPORT MURDER BECAUSE THE HINTS ,SLIPUPS IMEAN THE UNINTENTIONAL N INNOCENT SLIP UPS :) THE DUAL SIDE BEHAVIOR OF THEM MAKES THE WAY EASY N CLEARER FOR THE MURDERS TO GET AWAY WITH IT ,BY SIDE TRACKING THE WHOLE ISSUE AS HOAX N DIVERTING PEOPLE THEM KNOWING THE TRUTH... Y WOULD THEY GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET AWAY IF THIS IS NOT A HOAX...?  I HAVE TWO ANSWERS FOR THIS .. A HOAX N THE NEXT IS MURDER COMMITTED BY EVERYONE INCLUDING HIS FAMILY MEM. FOR SOME BENEFIT  BUT THE SECOND ONE SOUNDS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME....BUT TO EVERY ONE ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 19, 2010, 02:29:24 PM
As much as i can recall Michael's "memorial" and "funeral" were totally paid by his insurance,totally,i have read that info some months ago from a reliable source but unfortunately cannot recall where exactly from,i remember while reading it, i thought that it was good info for hoax,cause if he is alive,the hoax cannot be considered as a fraud,at least the money paid by memorial and funeral,cause it was his own insurance money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

March 19, 2010, 03:09:56 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"
As much as i can recall Michael's "memorial" and "funeral" were totally paid by his insurance,totally,i have read that info some months ago from a reliable source but unfortunately cannot recall where exactly from,i remember while reading it, i thought that it was good info for hoax,cause if he is alive,the hoax cannot be considered as a fraud,at least the money paid by memorial and funeral,cause it was his own insurance money.

Oh boy, now I'm really confused.  If it was paid by his own insurance, wouldn't that be considered fraud by getting insurance from an insurance company?  Or, are you saying that the money was his own out of pocket money?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 19, 2010, 03:12:56 PM
Money, theft of it, making it...  Around the world people who work hard and deserve it, often don't get it. People who don't often deserve it are wildly wealthy. What truly is theft? People who steal a loaf of bread are punished severely. Governments and many others steal billions, who says anything? Then again certain people are given so much and others nothing. Maybe hundreds of millions were stolen from Michael who truly earned his wealth, and he gave away more millions to the poor of the world than any other celebrity ever. How many millions/billions did the false accusations rob from Michael. Whereever the money comes from to pay for the memorial and funeral, it's a pittance to what money of his that has been moving around from account to account. Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. In many ways theft is an illusion. If Michael cares at all about making money from doing this hoax (I don't think he does) he would want to use it to help our world be a better place. Just some random thoughts....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 04:40:28 PM
the family paid for the memorial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 04:54:27 PM
That s sth i often thought about and never got an answer

I remember how LA was begging ppl to give money to pay for the memorial back then. at least the newspaper reported that....But dont know who paid in the end. I think it was covered by Mj s estate. If i remember well that info came oit with the court docs stating the details of the prices of both ceremonies. But the tax payers paid for the police and security in town i guess...would they hold this against MJ if he comes back? Surely...so yeah i feel bad bout that one too

As for forest lawn, it was stated Janet paid an advance and then the ceremony was covered by the estate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 05:49:09 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Money, theft of it, making it...  Around the world people who work hard and deserve it, often don't get it. People who don't often deserve it are wildly wealthy. What truly is theft? People who steal a loaf of bread are punished severely. Governments and many others steal billions, who says anything? Then again certain people are given so much and others nothing. Maybe hundreds of millions were stolen from Michael who truly earned his wealth, and he gave away more millions to the poor of the world than any other celebrity ever. How many millions/billions did the false accusations rob from Michael. Whereever the money comes from to pay for the memorial and funeral, it's a pittance to what money of his that has been moving around from account to account. Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. In many ways theft is an illusion. If Michael cares at all about making money from doing this hoax (I don't think he does) he would want to use it to help our world be a better place. Just some random thoughts....

You're right, sometimes things don't seem fair as to who gets away with what.  But I'm strictly going by what the law says.  Wouldn't it be fraud if his insurance covered the expense and then turns out later that it was a hoax?  Or, would he just pay it back when he reappears?

This is really a bothering thing, if you sit and think about it.  Especially if they asked the public to make donations.  That is where I'm having a problem with.  But, like he says, just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's so.  So, maybe they didn't really ask for money from people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 20, 2010, 04:00:39 AM
Oh boy, now I'm really confused. If it was paid by his own insurance, wouldn't that be considered fraud by getting insurance from an insurance company? Or, are you saying that the money was his own out of pocket money?

YEAH I MEAN IT WAS HIS OWN "POCKET MONEY",AS MUCH AS I CAN RECALL FROM THE SOURCE,BUT DEFINITELY,YEAH,IT WAS THE REASON THAT WHEN I HEARD IT I BECAME RELAXED,CUASE HE AND THE HOAX DIDNT EXPOLIT OTHER PEOPLE-FANS AND THEIR MONEY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

March 20, 2010, 11:07:59 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Oh boy, now I'm really confused. If it was paid by his own insurance, wouldn't that be considered fraud by getting insurance from an insurance company? Or, are you saying that the money was his own out of pocket money?

YEAH I MEAN IT WAS HIS OWN "POCKET MONEY",AS MUCH AS I CAN RECALL FROM THE SOURCE,BUT DEFINITELY,YEAH,IT WAS THE REASON THAT WHEN I HEARD IT I BECAME RELAXED,CUASE HE AND THE HOAX DIDNT EXPOLIT OTHER PEOPLE-FANS AND THEIR MONEY

If the sources is saying the truth, then that is a load off my mind.  But, others say they asked, others say that Janet paid it, etc.  I choose to either believe the family paid or MJ out of his own money.  That way, no fraud involved.

I sure hope BAM would come so we could rest easy for a bit.  But yeah, I know, in his own time  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 02:34:39 PM
Quote from: "Tina K."
There was some talk about it , yes. But The city refused to, as far as I remember. In the end janet paid a huge amount of money. I think it was her, or was it the burial ? :?  well, she paid one of the things.

It was the burial, I read she put down like $45,000...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions