Re: DNA test of MJ?
March 19, 2010, 08:03:31 AM
It truly seem contradictory to my logical brain that a statement would be issued that a drivers license was used to identify MJ when a family member usually does, and they were all present. Why even bring up drivers license then???? I am not convinced by the addition of this detail....only confused.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

March 19, 2010, 08:45:54 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
It truly seem contradictory to my logical brain that a statement would be issued that a drivers license was used to identify MJ when a family member usually does, and they were all present. Why even bring up drivers license then???? I am not convinced by the addition of this detail....only confused.

Exactly. And the comparison of the fingerprints would make the driver's license even more useless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

March 19, 2010, 11:39:06 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Quote from: "AGA"
Hi,

I just wonder why there's no DNA test of MJ after death? Why there is no confirmed or denied MJ's identity after death.? Even his father is not sure about MJ identity in TII.

So what do you think?
                                                                                                                                                                                                            I think you should call the DA office and ask them why .

YEAH!!! Here, here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Kirsche

March 21, 2010, 01:18:22 PM
Hi,

I just wonder why there's no DNA test of MJ after death? Why there is no confirmed or denied MJ's identity after death.? Even his father is not sure about MJ identity in TII.

So what do you think?

Yeah it really makes me wonder, too, that the body was only identified by his license....no DNA test?? HELLO??  They said he looked like a sickly, old frail man, so he was just identified by his license? Oh SHAMONE!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

March 21, 2010, 06:00:12 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Hi,

So what do you think?

Yeah it really makes me wonder, too, that the body was only identified by his license....no DNA test?? HELLO??  They said he looked like a sickly, old frail man, so he was just identified by his license? Oh SHAMONE!  ;)

he wasnt just identified by his drivers license but by his sister. And then later even his mum saw him! When sbdy dies at his home, in his bed, with family members saying it s him, it s usually enough. Never ever they do a dna test on sbdy that isnt completely disfigured. So if u havesomebody who died in your entourage and a dna test was made, well i m really curious to hear why. Cause my experience of that says that never happens

I guess they just used the drivers licence as an ID and not to compare the pics. U need an ID in every important step of life, why not when u die? That doesnt look strange to me...and it s nowhere stated that ID was on Michael. maybe the family brought it afterwards.

If hoax: i m sure they wrote what is usually written on autopsy reports about identification

If dead: procedure seems completely normal there. Come on, it s MJ (the most recognizable man on earth) dying in his bed, in his home, with the whole family saying it s him and fingerprints matching..........................why do a expensive dna testing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

March 21, 2010, 06:45:37 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Hi,

So what do you think?

he wasnt just identified by his drivers license but by his sister. And then later even his mum saw him! When sbdy dies at his home, in his bed, with family members saying it s him, it s usually enough. Never ever they do a dna test on sbdy that isnt completely disfigured. So if u havesomebody who died in your entourage and a dna test was made, well i m really curious to hear why. Cause my experience of that says that never happens

I guess they just used the drivers licence as an ID and not to compare the pics. U need an ID in every important step of life, why not when u die? That doesnt look strange to me...and it s nowhere stated that ID was on Michael. maybe the family brought it afterwards.

If hoax: i m sure they wrote what is usually written on autopsy reports about identification

If dead: procedure seems completely normal there. Come on, it s MJ (the most recognizable man on earth) dying in his bed, in his home, with the whole family saying it s him and fingerprints matching..........................why do a expensive dna testing?

Please read the autopsy report. He was ONLY IDENTIFIED BY HIS DL. It DOES NOT describe any fingerprints being taken nor compared with any that are on file. The report also DOES NOT indicate that he was identified visually by any family, friends or business associates at all. I have read it extensively for the creation of a video. I suggest you do the same.

Here is the link to the 51 pages of this masterpiece of fiction:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 07:16:51 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Hi,

So what do you think?

Please read the autopsy report. He was ONLY IDENTIFIED BY HIS DL. It DOES NOT describe any fingerprints being taken nor compared with any that are on file. The report also DOES NOT indicate that he was identified visually by any family, friends or business associates at all. I have read it extensively for the creation of a video. I suggest you do the same.

Here is the link to the 51 pages of this masterpiece of fiction:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i read it 3 times, thx dear

on the death certificate it states Latoya "identified" him. I didnt say it was in the report. When somebody dies, a family member saying this is the right person, is enough. All that comes after that (fingerprints, ID, teeth) is additional and stated in the report. But then i dont remember where it s indicated that the fingerprints were taken. I should look for that again tho i remember reading it. And others said they saw it too....so
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions