I just watched the extended version of the Black or White video on ON DEMAND. & a lot of people on youtube & other forums that talk about the illuminati & symbolism have talked about this video, the end where he turns from a black panther to himself, then back to a panther again. I have heard that broken glass is some sort of symbol, he breaks all of the cars windows & throws a garbage can through a store window & also he touches himself A LOT in this video (haha which I just giggle at) I know people see that as a symbol too, plus then he kicks the fire hydrant (which is a phallic symbol) & it starts leaking, he tears his shirt & screams & falls down to the ground, after doing this he gets up & there's a growling voice, then he looks to the side & turns into a panther again. I don't know barely anything about the illuminati & symbolism but a lot of people talk about this & say MJ used to be a puppet or was being controlled by them until he woke up & realized what was going on. I myself don't really believe that, I think he was a target but he's too smart. I just want to know what you guys think about the symbolism in this video. Do you think he was a puppet? Or was being used by them? A lot of claims are on youtube & other forums, some saying he's been a into the illuminati stuff since the thriller days until the history era, some say he was being manipulated & controlled, some say he was a puppet & some say he's one of them. What do you guys think? Maybe he was under their control for some time but then realized what was going on & that's why he came out & spoke about it & what's going on. That would explain the illuminati theory, that they were after him, he's the biggest artist in the world, his fan base is global & they couldn't get him & he was adamantly speaking against them in public. Also one more thing, there's a lot of people who are talking about that "Another Day" song saying it is a worship song to Satan or something like that they also mention a couple of his other videos. He's also a big fan of Lady Gaga, who is out there specifically to be a puppet for the illuminati/mind control etc. & Beyonce who's being controlled to an extent by her husband, who's an alleged member. Those are things that are being thrown out there about him & the illuminati stuff. I myself think he's a fan of their TALENT, which they both have & doesn't pay much attention to all the symbolism since he probably knows about all of that & is aware that that's how the music biz is :roll: Opinions? Feedback? Info about symbolism, etc?
Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:48:17 AM by teine21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Here's the video we made and posted in our blog "Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?".

[youtube:3gpp5m9p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKouvt2sOVY[/youtube:3gpp5m9p]

Here's the link to the blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the link to the summery of the blog in video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Here's the video we made and posted in our blog "Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?".

[youtube:18fkqlz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKouvt2sOVY[/youtube:18fkqlz4]

Here's the link to the blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the link to the summery of the blog in video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you very much! I'm just now being educated about all of this illuminati stuff. I'd heard about it but didn't know about the symbolism in music videos & etc these days. I watched the Black or White video & I started thinking about all of the things I'd read or heard. I look at all of the music vids differently now haha creepy. Thanks again for the link to the info, sorry for the repost  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well im not sure but have u ever seen the movie Truth Behind Hip-Hop???
It supposedly brings every entertainer to light that is involved and of course they put Michael,Jay-Z,Beyonce,3 6 Mafia,Kanye West and all that other stuff. That's why I have been having trouble watching Michael because my brother told my mom about it  :? :( But if u watch that movie my brother said it sheds some light on all that Illuminati stuff from the beginning all the way til now :D :D :D Hope I helped some way some how :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

:roll: It's about the media, a dance representation of his anger towards them.  He later added in racist/fascist symbols to the things he was smashing so people could better understand his anger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"
:roll: It's about the media, a dance representation of his anger towards them.  He later added in racist/fascist symbols to the things he was smashing so people could better understand his anger.

Yes, I got that. I had just seen all these people have been putting videos on youtube about him & his illuminati connection, so I thought I'd get opinions from here about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The symbolism is STUNNING!
I have questions:
why is he pointing to his right (it's left from the viever's point of view)
He's pointing in the same direction on the cover of This Is It and the image from Black or White is used as a logo of TII-the tour at O2. (I have a T-Shirt with it), so it must be significant.

What is written on the glass where he throws the garbage can?

Why there are no mirrors? Does the water represent the mirror? Or rather is it a symbol of baptising in water? A purification maybe? Getting clean of all the illuminati dirt?  :?

There is also no direct pyramid symbollism. I wonder why. Is there explanation to this?

Anyway, the car symbollism is very obvious...
Thanks for this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>