For those of you interested I wanted to share with you all that I bought all these DVD's a few months ago. There are TONS of footage on them, lots of interviews and many funnies as well from Michael's home videos too. You will laugh, cry and have a blast i guarantee it!!!
I got mine on eBay myself

I highly recommend the Michael Jackson Interviews volume #1 and 2 for those of you who want some great one on one with Michael

The Newest Michael Jackson DVD Releases
Michael Jackson: The Interviews, Vol. 1 (2009)
•Starring Michael Jackson
•Run Time: 136 minutes
•Rating: Not Rated
•Number of Discs: 1
•Studio: Video Music, Inc.
•Release Date: November 17, 2009

Michael Jackson: The Interviews, Vol. 2 (2009)
•Starring Michael Jackson
•Run Time: 251 minutes
•Rating: Not Rated
•Number of Discs: 1
•Studio: Video Music, Inc.
•Release Date: November 17, 2009

Here is a link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

I wanted to say i watched my Interviews Volume #2 again last night...it is about 4 hours long but it really is a wonderful DVD and you will come out feeling you know Michael even more so than you probably do now. So if your sitting on the fence deciding or not to add it to your collection this may help you!

On the Volume #2 it consists of:

Part 1 - Michael's home videos and funnies. He himself is watching and narrating this section of all kinds of old home movies he made. You get his first Christmas in 1993 which Liz Taylor does up for him, Michael going shopping at the store with the cart, playing at Neverland. Get this they have a "Joe Jackson" day at Neverland and Joe, Katherine and Janet are there and of course Michael. After that they go back to the Jackson estate and Michael and Janet present Joe with a huge Boat as a gift. Also there are some fun old movies from 1979 (young Michael) these are really cool showing him interact with some other family members as they took a trip. I could go on but it's a real great part and sets you up for the rest of the dvd

Part 2 is very intimate. Shows parts of Martin Bashir's interview you may not have seen before since alot of the footage is from Michael's own camera. He is candidly siting on the floor on a pillow and talking and answering questions. MJ's makeup artist is there and defending Michael. Also some Debbie Rowe footage. At one point Michael breaks down talking about how loney he was --- he is almost in tears as his voice cracks. Then you have a snippet of Joe and Katherine along with Jermaine in an interview and Joe is of course denying that Michael was loney because he had his brothers. That part ticks me off and some of the questions Martin asks over and over get aggrivating. You can see at times Michael is really fed up and uncomfortable. But there is also some nice footage of him interacting with kids at Neverland and going on rides. This is from the 2001/02 era

Part 3 is my favourite. You have to watch it over and over again. It's a 1993 Interrogation in which Michael is questioned on the subject of whether or not he was the one who actually wrote certain songs from his and The Jacksons albums. This is about 2 hours footage and it can be REALLY hard to watch at times. You will see how drained and so tired he became after being questioned over and over again (sometimes the same ones repeatedly). Michael had just had oral surgery and he was not feeling well at the time so he was constantly sipping tea, water, fidgeting, playing with his sunglasses, and basically anything he could to stay focused, and awake. At times i think the drinking the tea etc was to make those annoying jerks that were innterogating him annoyed. Have to admit he broke a smile several times. And it is funny at times but you can clearly see the pain. The asking of so many questions over and over and the interrogators not giving a damn he is sitting for hours and hours clearly very uncomfortable. Only one of them asks near the end if he is not feeling so well and he seems quite compassionate but then the interview comes to an end. You will love this one i guarantee it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael