Re: Michael Jackson didn't fake his death!?
March 19, 2010, 01:30:19 AM
Quote from: "stevedelve"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
japan mike in 2007 was rocking - no low energy there

[youtube:yx3w3v9u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxPbdSTUJ8o[/youtube:yx3w3v9u]

He looks good here. Just as he does at the WMA 2006. But you just don't see him doing any of the usual amazing dance moves. He is only walking around. . .

That makes it sound like you expect to see him dance every time he makes an appearance somewhere. Just because he isn't dancing, does not necessarily mean he's weak or has low energy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 01:33:11 AM
Quote from: "Tina K."
The video of the WMA 2006 shows how low in energy he was just three years earlier:

Are you serius ? :?  He looks GREAT here ! But he's shy and humble as allways when accepting an award.

As i sait before, this was supposed to be his big comeback. He was supposed to sing Thriller that night, which he couldn't do. So the management got someone else in and presented the whole replacement as a tribute to MJ. He was defenitly not very well at the time.

Here a video of the "Tribute":
[youtube:2lnm2sd5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCQIPNWI9-g[/youtube:2lnm2sd5]

That's the first time I've ever heard that MJ pulled out and that's why Chris Brown did the tribute. Cite your information sources please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 19, 2010, 01:10:39 PM
but that does not mean he was incapable there is a world of difference.

he looked very strong when he attended the awards - waving

he did not look frail

so what are you saying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 05:54:34 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

That's the first time I've ever heard that MJ pulled out and that's why Chris Brown did the tribute. Cite your information sources please.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Mystery Of The Moonwalker - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this1crazygirl

March 20, 2010, 10:49:51 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
he didn't look low in energy he was looking great  :)

The WMA was supposed to be his big comeback after allegation from 2003-05. He doesn't look like he had much energy there at all. Compare this with a video from 2002:
[youtube:2yjubn78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op-zIagOeTo[/youtube:2yjubn78]

:D this is my new favorite MJ clip!! :lol:  :lol:  8-) I love when he's singing out of breathe LOL sounds sexy  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 21, 2010, 12:17:36 AM
Quote from: "Tina K."
The video of the WMA 2006 shows how low in energy he was just three years earlier:

Are you serius ? :?  He looks GREAT here ! But he's shy and humble as allways when accepting an award.

As i sait before, this was supposed to be his big comeback. He was supposed to sing Thriller that night, which he couldn't do. So the management got someone else in and presented the whole replacement as a tribute to MJ. He was defenitly not very well at the time.

Here a video of the "Tribute":
[youtube:6qd7b8un]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCQIPNWI9-g[/youtube:6qd7b8un]
I agree with you totally.  MJ was a broken man after the trial.  Everyone can say what they want about This is It, but the fact remains, there is no footage on the entire DVD of him rehearsing an entire rehearsal of even ONE song from start to finish.  By the way, I never saw this footage of the "tribute" to MJ and I will tell you, it made me cry.  It made me cry because for once in my life, I saw MJ old enough to sit on the sidelines while someone else does his dance...something he should be doing while alive.  I also cried because this guy did a fantastic job and I hope MJ was proud of him.  I loved it!  I was a little girl when MJ first came out with Thriller.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 21, 2010, 08:53:28 AM
to be honest i thought chris brown was a bit rubbish
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 09:59:09 AM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
No your not wrong, it is to discuss the murder theory, my ? is why would you come to a hoax site when your convinced he was murdered?  All are welcome here, I meant no offense...it just seems there has been more ppl that originally thought 'hoax' and now have switched gears to 'murder'...it feels like it is being planted.
Lol, I'll just sit back & shut my mouth now   :P

I think that many(if not most) of us on here have had some doubts at one time or another as to whether Michael faked his death or was murdered.

If we knew 100% there would be no need for a "Hoax Investigators  " site at all.   ;)

Plus, as good investigators, it helps to remain open minded enough to search out ALL possible clues.
Not just the ones that lead to what we want(ie - him faking his death and being alive and well).
Even ones that may lead to him having been murdered.

I think that the big problem is that either one is equally possible.
And the clues could lead to a murder cover up or a death hoax cover up....

You said it all!

And for those who are asking "why people keep coming to a hoax site if blah, blah..." there you go, the post above sume it up very well IMO...

Being "selectively blind" (if does exists such a word  :? ) to some issues is fooling yourselves. That does not help you, nor this "investigation".

I'm not saying it is/ is not a hoax, but that some are denying thing that are just right in front of your eyes.

Also to me, (some of) the arguments used to defend some issues regarding Michael's "death", are less solid & more desperated every time. That makes this whole thing loose credibility.

JMHO. Peace. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

April 20, 2010, 07:59:44 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "ER911"
Always remember that we only know what the media & others tell us. I personally don't think we can go by the TII due to editing & the unknown amount of rehearsal time.

I believe that given the right avenues anyone can attempt to hoax their death & surely people with less money have done so.

Also, do we really know how much medication MJ took on a regular basis or if he even took meds on a regular basis? I don't believe the autopsy revealed that information.

The truth is coming soon enough and then and only then will we know IMO.

If we can't trust anything that the media or anyone tells us, how do we know the truth? In the end, there is nothing we can realy trust, not even our own memory sometimes. The more time passes by, the nicer seems the holiday from last year. Reality is a tricky thing. Sometimes hard to define. That's a whole topic on its own. But with Michael Jackson's death, i think the more we know about him, about his life, about his feelings, about his fears, the better the picture that we are then able to draw of him. Sometimes to hear the truth about MJ might even hurt. He was just a human being like you and me, and i think his health was not good when he died (i mean if he died).

Can I ask in sincerity why you are here - it doesn't appear that you believe Michael is alive and it seems like you are trying to put doubt into the minds of others about Michael's character. Sure Michael was a human being, but that doesn't mean we should believe what the media tells us about him. Thank you for being polite.

This is the murder theory thread so now I need to ask a question.  Why are you
asking why they are here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 08:27:55 PM
Well, Michael didn't perform.  I don't know if he was supposed to or not.  It doesn't matter.  He looked great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 21, 2010, 01:31:30 AM
I disagree that Sony and Aeg thought MJ was worth more dead than alive. I believe they and Michael knew that he was worth more dead supposedly to the public and fans, and still alive generating more creative genious for future selling. Hoaxing his death as well as being creative behind the scenes thru film and innovation "never doing the same twice" was what Michael clearly has spoken wanted to do, his dream. They make their money, he fulfills his dream. Will.I.Am said the whole music industry needed a jolt, and only the maker of Thriller could put it back in. This Is It, thriller II (TII) something "never done before" where we are all part of Thriller and MJ coming back from the dead (a form of 3D). Sony and AEG know they could literally dominate the planet if this happens according to MJ's dream. "It's all a part of the plan".

Beyonce beautifully said the truth, she wouldn't be performing if it wasn't for Michael, and neither would the whole musical industry be what they are today if it wasn't for him. Black artists have literally dominated music genre today. When you saw that crowd cheer as he received his award and the incredible words from the Guiness rep, "Michael is the most famous person on the planet, and sold more albums that any other artist, 750 mill and 104 mill just for Thriller." That crowd wouldn't stop cheering and people in the industry know Michael is the goose that lays golden eggs. Why would all those same people turn around and together conspire to knock him off and cover gleefully for bloody murder, like Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips, Travis Payne, Frank Dileo, and down the list for hundreds who must have known way more than us.  They and the family definately look fake sad, smirkingly happy. And I left out thousands of hoax proofs like Liberian girl connotations of Michael being behind the camera in all this.

You mentioned that it seems Michael doesn't have the energy for dancing anymore. Just this second I remembered a Utube clip of Michael in the van surrounded by his usual crowd, and one camera guy said, Michael can you still dance. And this stuck in my brain, Michael said, "Why wouldn't I still be able to?" Like "Dah! The MC at 02 said when he hugged MJ that he felt ripped. I loved that! Investigations here have shown strongly that he was likely MJ and not a double. As for someone dancing Thriller in his place, you think it was because MJ was unable. I think rather it honored him. Another clip Michael is surrounded again and someone is doing his dance on the street and MJ is killing himself laughing saying how he loves how he was doing his dance and really getting into it with even crotch grabbing and the police clears him away.

MJ had plainly intended on only touring so long so many years and backing away from that to other "projects", even before allegations, and  repeated his dreams to Geraldo in 2007. Yes I'm a diehard beLIEver, not just gut feelings but based on all that I have come to know about MJ. He is a consumate prankster, like Lou Ferrenger(?) saying he would put a dummy in an abulance as decoy to send the Paps in the opposite direction. Elvis wanted out of his situation to live peacefully, don't know whether he's alive or not and don't really care. But Michael is different, yes he wants peace and quiet, however he has a greater desire and that is that his life would be "the greatest show on earth", and he felt God had a special calling on his life that he needed to carry out for the children of the planet (and more).  

Today as I was walking the dog and natually listening to my man's music I was feeling pain and thinking how can I get out of this--I'm like a moth coming to the flame, powerless to get away. My heart is so desiring more of him and I dread the pain of withdrawal if 2011, 2012 and nothing. I'm thinking I'm such a fool, wasting all my time on this. Then I happen upon this thread where hoax or not is being battled out. I totally understand both lines of reasoning. MJ is such a genius in giving just enough evidence to be 99% convinced but it's not completely provable/could be explained away possibly, and the media and people in charge of maintaining the hoax like family and friends are doing such a good job, that we question our own sanity for believing otherwise.

The media have managed to put such a loathing for anyone considering any news story to involve a conspiracy or an unofficial version that conflicts with the main one. Even yesterday when I mentioned about the twin towers being imploded to my son, he said, "Oh mum you've got to stop with all those conspiracy theories". It's our brains that are literally being attacked here. Up is really down, and yes is really no. As I was walking I was thinking about whether Michael would really want this, us believers just going crazy with doubt, crazy with desire for him, and the irony is when we still had him here I wasn't even interested in him. But now we can't have him and we want him so badly...  We only have each other and the internet world of information, a hope and pain. Well there's my thoughts...sometimes I need encouragement myself, so I understand what some of you are going through. Some days I'm so thankful for the postings of other beLIEvers to bring me up from the dumps, so I hope this helps someone. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:32:30 AM
It's all about the MONEY... it always is...

Give it time the truth will out one day...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 04:13:40 AM
i think mike looked amazing in the above clips - in the 2002, 2006 and 2007 and  he moved in 2009 - this is it

i wish i could move a 1/100th the way he did - you cant take your eyes off him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 04:20:43 AM
I think he looked great in those clips. He was probably emotionally & mentally exhausted from the trial. But he seemed truly happy accepting that award. He's just very humble, we know this already. Usually, at most awards shows when someone is presented with such a big award, newer artists honor them by singing their songs for them. That's what I think happened at the WMA. It may have been hyped to be his big comeback but that could have been media hype or a rumor. He was probably just there to accept the award & be honored like he should be. As for the performance clip I thought he did great considering he hadn't performed like that for a little while. He always has it, it's natural for him. I think he is still able to dance & sing & that he looks healthy even in 2008. I think he just wanted to do other things like someone else mentioned. He had 40+ years in the music business, he was ready to venture in other directions now. & maybe this whole hoax was being planned for a while, & he was trying to fool people into thinking he was ill, frail, etc. So that he could be out of the spotlight & behind the scenes. Who knows. All I know is there's no concrete proof either way, dead or alive. Just a whole lot of inconsistencies, conflicting stories, & TMZ.  :lol:  :roll: I hope & pray he wasn't murdered & I know it's hard to think about but everything should be thought about at some point. We feel that he's alive & we see things that make it seem like a hoax so that's what we're believing. But anything is possible, even the things we don't want to believe. All we can do is keep watching, wait for the trial, investigate what we can, keep the faith & hope the truth comes out  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

April 21, 2010, 04:34:34 AM
sorry but just the mention of this kind of thing has me crying like a baby...i wont ever believe he is dead..........surely the fact that there are so very many questions to get answers to.....must make a murder seem impossible.......if we did not have all these unanswered things to look into....there would be a clearer road to accepting a possible murder...........when i have stopped being upset at the mere suggestion of murder i will.....................hopefully be more in a reasonable frame of mind....sorry.....love from diane....xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions