kemreTopic starter

HatMan Disguise..Ever Before? Berry or Rick?!
March 18, 2010, 02:32:57 AM
So i'm a fairly new believer. LIke whithin the last week or so I've been telling everyone who will listen that MJ is alive. They listen intently. Mainly becuase most of them have to listen to what I say. Ha.

When I watched the memorial and then the funeral one of the MANY MANY things that stuck out to me was the man in the hat. "Hatman" I guess he's referrred to here?

Tonight I came across some possibilities of who it could be. It's nothing new. Barry Gibb. Rick Baker

But I hadn't heard of these possiblities yet.. Tonight my mom sat here for an hour watching videos and listening to my ramblings. One of my biggest points was that "hatman" was Michael. Becuase really.. it's an ugly outfit. The man just sticks out like a sore thumb. And I just have "a feeling".  Now I feel kind of ridiculous. It very well could be either of these men. Bummer. Rick Baker looks like a likely candidate to me.. but i've seen Barry in some pictures with a hat on and see some similarities.

Do I still think hatman is MJ? Yes. But what does everyone think of Hatman being either Barry Gibb or Rick Baker. Just trying to combe through all possibilities and discover the TRUTH for myself.

Has MJ ever disguised himself as such a man? If so can you point me to a picture?

Has anyone around here made comparison pictures? Just wondering if someone could point me to their location.

Thanks a ton.

L.O.V.E
Kelly

[attachment=1:mwo7auim]06_main.jpg[/attachment:mwo7auim][attachment=0:mwo7auim]1098981.jpg[/attachment:mwo7auim]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

Yeah it could've been one of those guys.  It's a possibility.  MJ was close with Berry Gibb.  I think he considered him like family.  Maybe MJ was disguised as Barry Gibb I wouldn't rule it out. :D   I also see a possibility with the blonde chic being him at the memorial because she did resemble a dude and she had sideburns for real.  Women don't have big sideburns like that and a square chin.  I was more suspect of her.  Janet was looking at her like she was about to laugh.  She gave that look like no she/he didn't if you watch the video on youtube.  What if that was Barry Gibb and MJ together?  I also think Dave Dave on Larry King is him too.  Especially after Akon said that he went to the movies with MJ in disguise before and he told Akon to call him Dave.  Come on now.  I know some people disagree but that's my opinion.  I believe there's a possibility that he's been out several times disguised as his friends so no one suspects it's him.  Green dude was suspect too at the We are the world video shoot.  The explanation they gave for green guy being there makes no sense.
Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:10:22 AM by msteetee34
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemreTopic starter

I'll have to give the Dave Dave on Larry King a look. I have seen some screenshots and get that feeling in my stomach!

And .. o yeah. The green guy in WATW shoot. Totally is Michael. No doubt.

Gotta love his Genius!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have you seen the suggestion that it could be Elvis Presley in disguise???  Elvis just turned 75 this year, and is also rumoured to have hoaxed his death.  There's a few topics about that.  Don't want to confuse you, but just throwing other options at you.  You're still "fresh" in the mind, whereas many of us have been here for months and sometimes get so confused with all these theories.  With love  L.O.V.E xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Have you seen the suggestion that it could be Elvis Presley in disguise???  Elvis just turned 75 this year, and is also rumoured to have hoaxed his death.  There's a few topics about that.  Don't want to confuse you, but just throwing other options at you.  You're still "fresh" in the mind, whereas many of us have been here for months and sometimes get so confused with all these theories.  With love  L.O.V.E xox

I never considered Elvis.  I always thought Elvis was actually dead to be honest.  MJ is like the first celebrity where I have questioned him being alive but I recently saw some stuff about Tupac and now I'm kinda questioning him too.  I never felt that way about Elvis though.  I think he's really gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemreTopic starter

Quote from: "msteetee34"

I never considered Elvis.  I always thought Elvis was actually dead to be honest.  MJ is like the first celebrity where I have questioned him being alive but I recently saw some stuff about Tupac and now I'm kinda questioning him too.  I never felt that way about Elvis though.  I think he's really gone.

I listen to a program at night called "Coast to Coast A.M"

I think the host is George Nory or something to that effect. He has had a couple of segments regarding Elvis and his death. Old ladies call in and give their accounts of sightings and such. Interesting stuff.

I'm going to read through the Elvis/Hatman post  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"

Me too! I always thought Elvis AND tupac are gone cuz there's pics of their bodies (i remember a long time ago on rotten.com I saw them, as well as Selena)....but MJ? nothin! as morbid as it may sound, seeing the body would officially confirm MJ's death for me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i say based on the pic above, hatman is barry gibb.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Datroot

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]i say based on the pic above, hatman is barry gibb.

Its not Barry Gibb, he wasn't there and this has been debunked many times with pics of Hatman and Barry side by side.  I'm sorry I can't remember where the pics are now but it was an ongoing discussion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Kirsche

I think none of them, rick baker nor barry gibb, is hatman.

The skin of hatman is too dark and the skin of hatman looks like a baby-bum...and the hair of hatman looked like it was sticked on the hat or it was a wig..IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions