MJ disguised as yet ANOTHER BURN VICTIM!
March 18, 2010, 12:41:30 AM
:!: Im sure you've seen the interview on Good Morning America with Mj's Bodyguards, admitting and going into some detail about MJ disguising himself as a burn victim,
 If not here's that portion:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
Go to 6:09 in the vid.

BUT THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT  THAT INTERVIEW,

"dont think he would EVER portray someone who suffered (such as a BURN VICTIM)'' ??
But MJ HAS. MORE THAN ONCE!

^ and there's a post about that  ^

-just re-stated that to make a point... -
Moving along....

Remember, MJ himself, was a burn victim... [ aka 'Pepsi Incident']

Now im not a total hoax believer but so far this Dave Dave thing is boggling my mind &  is 1 of the theorys im leaning towards..,
The fact is..MJ REPEATEDLY played a burn victim MANY times ( as a disguise) and heres YET ANOTHER video proving such. totally boggled my mind yet again

Go to 4:29 in the video, it appears to be sometime in the 90's (though im not sure)

MJ wrapped from head to toe in bandages [ LIKE A MUMMY!]  , portraying YET ANOTHER burn VICTIM!
**Listen as the man who was at the event explains**
I haven't seen this video anywhere b4..nor in any of the hoax vids that i've come across personally, so i thought this would be great to add here. Let me know what U think!

[peace & L.O.V.E]

Now im not saying he's definitly DaveDave, but this could add to the theory!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ disguised as yet ANOTHER BURN VICTIM!
March 18, 2010, 01:04:44 AM
This video (the part with "the mummy" Michael) has been around for awhile. Seen it several times myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

lilith

March 18, 2010, 02:36:55 AM
Yeah! I believe that Michael is Dave and I heard that part of the bodyguards talking about Michael disguising as a burn victim. Yeah, strange coincidence again. My head is spinning with the questions: do the bodyguards know about the hoax, is it a hint? Do they not know ...

I don't know, but it is surely remarkable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 11:11:32 AM
WeLoveUmore_MJ, Thanks for the post/videos. In the second video at around the 3:40 mark the voiceover tells us that MJ is disguised as "Nosferatu". This character has been discussed on another thread recently. What a strange coincidence! I shall write it on my "suspicions" list. Goes off to cut another tree down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 03:26:38 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
WeLoveUmore_MJ, Thanks for the post/videos. In the second video at around the 3:40 mark the voiceover tells us that MJ is disguised as "Nosferatu". This character has been discussed on another thread recently. What a strange coincidence! I shall write it on my "suspicions" list. Goes off to cut another tree down.

mjjveritas, what are you speaking about? What's "Nosferatu"??  :lol:  :lol:

@WeLoveUmore_MJ: Welcome here, join the DaveDave fanclub!

About your point with the scars: DaveDave seems to have undergone eminent changes in the shape of his scars.
See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from 1997
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

March 18, 2010, 07:02:13 PM
:mrgreen: Thank you all so much for your kind welcomes! So glad to be here and to be with people sharing some of my views! And you're very welcome for the post! I'll update you if  I come across anything else! and thanks for the info!
  ** AND IF  YOU COME ACROSS ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS, PLEASE POST HERE AS WELL! **
[peace & L.O.V.E]
~JoJo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 06:40:21 PM
You know I think Michael always used is LOYAL FRIENDS image to go out on his own. Dave Dave is surely the kind of guy that good have accepted to have his face made with silicone so that Michael could go out without being recognised.  
I mean, if I was Michael's friend, I would have propose to give him my clothes, my "face" if possible, he would have taken my own ID, my credit card number and go where he wants for shopping (hum maybe not shopping in fact ! I'm not that rich  :lol: ) But I would have had this idea (I had it before) so I'm sure some of his friends did. He would have taken the chance to see outside as a "normal being"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

April 03, 2010, 12:25:18 PM
Quote from: "lilith"
Yeah! I believe that Michael is Dave and I heard that part of the bodyguards talking about Michael disguising as a burn victim. Yeah, strange coincidence again. My head is spinning with the questions: do the bodyguards know about the hoax, is it a hint? Do they not know ...

I don't know, but it is surely remarkable.

I agree with everything you said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 03, 2010, 12:33:11 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
You know I think Michael always used is LOYAL FRIENDS image to go out on his own. Dave Dave is surely the kind of guy that good have accepted to have his face made with silicone so that Michael could go out without being recognised.  
I mean, if I was Michael's friend, I would have propose to give him my clothes, my "face" if possible, he would have taken my own ID, my credit card number and go where he wants for shopping (hum maybe not shopping in fact ! I'm not that rich  :lol: ) But I would have had this idea (I had it before) so I'm sure some of his friends did. He would have taken the chance to see outside as a "normal being"

That's i would always do for a friend....but i allways think if this is nessasary...what a life ? Why don't the fans let him do what he want ? I can't understand it....outside the concerts or the events, i never ever came on the idea to go to a celebrity....when he was in private...never disturbe.
Very sad.... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 12:37:14 PM
But why a disguise with that everyone noticed him too ? It's not a disguise like a men who wasn't noticed.
A men like millions...why such a special disguise ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 03, 2010, 01:13:22 PM
Dave Dave interview on LKL, staff immediately fired, Alvarez now again fired, Janet "on fire" in "Why I did get married too". firing, (stun) gun fire, Murray's chimney, David Blaine's fire ladies on the "Death poster" - what else is heating up the plot?

There are a LOT of fires since June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 13, 2010, 01:35:10 PM
Putting bandages on your face is a far cry from getting completely made up as a burn victim.  A big difference.  Has it occured to anyone that maybe Michael just said that to the guards and that he in fact has just had a collagen treatments or something.  Did they ever say they saw him applying the bandages?  This is where you need to be objective.  Just because the guards said that doesn't make it so.  You think that about everything.  Why not question the vailidity of what his guards said?  Or is it because it fits into DaveDave on LKL being Michael that you're so willing to jump at what they said and accept it.  The guards might have completely made that up so everyone wouldn't think he had treatments.  Did that occur to anyone.  So whatever the case, the old cliche applys - Honesty is the best policy.Unless you think your words will be completely twisted and taken out of context - in that case, don't answer at all because it's complicated.  Lisa-Marie uses that stategy from time to time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions