the arabian nights

Re: Proof it was Michael at the 02
March 21, 2010, 12:20:11 PM
as i said before he could walk down the street and everyone would say he was a double
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 12:27:37 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
as i said before he could walk down the street and everyone would say he was a double

Agreed. If you watch fan footage you have people screaming "Michael, Michael!!!" and others questioning..."Is that really him? It looks like him...I dunno?"

You either know or you KNOW.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

the arabian nights

March 21, 2010, 01:12:31 PM
wish he walked down my street :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 04:33:38 AM
I don't think it was Michael at the O2, even though his teeth look the same. I work as a dental prothesic and I would like to tell you how easy it is to make a prothesis to look like somebody else... Michael is been specially known as a perfectionist, so, when he used a double, I'm pretty sure that he and his team  took care that every small detail would match "the real one" perfectly. They would only need a person with a similar facial bone structure. After that.... only lots of make-up and some complements ( a wig, glasses, teeth...). Remember Ghosts? well, if Michael can be the Major, don't you think an allready similar person or impersonator can also look like Michael? just a thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

March 24, 2010, 01:55:28 PM
If he was using doubles a lot like some people say, then I begin to wonder how many times we have seen the real Michael  ;)

PS: I still think it's him at O2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

~Souza~

March 24, 2010, 02:08:45 PM
Like I posted in other threads:

I did not alter the pics, I only scaled one pic so the nose and mouth (we can't see O2 dude's eyes) would match. Mike's chin is shorter and his jaws are smaller (which would make sense if O2 dude was wearing a mask (prostetic make-up).

It's clear the faces don't match so one of them is a double, and I am pretty sure the black and white one is the real deal, that is why I picked that picture. Of all the comparisations you made, there is not one where I am sure you compared it to the real MJ. But maybe I am wrong and i just don't know how Mike looks like.

These are the 2 pics I compared:

Split in half:

Animated comparisation. Just put your cursor on the tip of Mike's chin and wait till O2 dude pops up again. Or on O2 dudes jaw line and wait till Mike is back. No match:

[/color]

Another one:

These are the 2 pics I compared:

Split in half:

Animated comparisation. Just put your cursor on the tip of Mike's chin and wait till O2 dude pops up again. Or on O2 dudes jaw line and wait till Mike is back. No match:

[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 02:15:41 PM
Nice work, Souza.

Oh the many faces of Michael Jackson. He is probably the most difficult person to figure out this sort of thing about since his face is always changing.

Based on your pictures, I think you make a great point. Would explain the sunglasses, because out of all the lookalikes, nobody can make their eyes look like his. He's just got such distinct eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

March 24, 2010, 02:16:14 PM
to me the same guy - just distance from the camera or zoomed up pic - its not a like for like shot - it is the same person

plus you dont know if the photo - ebony photo was altered to narrow the nose etc
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 24, 2010, 02:17:50 PM
Of course I respect you all discussing this along the threads, but I ask to myself.
Is this such a big deal?
I MJ used doubles, it´s all under his direction and it was really well done, as it has to be so discussed to come to a conclusion.

If it could be proven it would shed a litle light on some issues. But not that much.
And anyway I see this is not taking us anywhere.
Just what I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 02:19:02 PM
to me the same guy - just distance from the camera or zoomed up pic - its not a like for like shot - it is the same person

plus you dont know if the photo - ebony photo was altered to narrow the nose etc

Yeah... hard to tell... I go back and forth with it. Wish he would have taken off his glasses.

I do know that when I first saw the announcment, I didn't think for a second that it wasn't him. I remember noticing that he looked good, better than he had recently. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

March 24, 2010, 02:21:21 PM
the reason that some pp get so upset about the doubles thing is because they i think feel that if he used a double in life then he would use a double in the hoax. eg dead body, body in helicopter etc, autopsy etc

but there must be a million threads on this

and its boring now

so what - does it prove anything - dont know - waiting to see
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 24, 2010, 02:28:49 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Of course I respect you all discussing this along the threads, but I ask to myself.
Is this such a big deal?
I MJ used doubles, it´s all under his direction and it was really well done, as it has to be so discussed to come to a conclusion.

If it could be proven it would shed a litle light on some issues. But not that much.
And anyway I see this is not taking us anywhere.
Just what I think.

The issue about using doubles is not important, but I think it's important that people will open their eyes. If they are already denying this, I wonder what else they will deny. People still think he 'wouldn't do this or that', but they forget that when the reason is good enough, which it is IMHO, he WOULD do certain things. I think it's important that people will open their mind about everything, maybe starting with admitting that the people in my comparisations are not the same. And it raises the question WHY did he send a double to O2?

But this is the last I posted on this as well, I am done with it. I made my point and I compared enough, either you see it or you deny it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 24, 2010, 02:36:57 PM

Just distance from the camera or zoomed up pic??  Gimme a break please!!  The noses are a PERFECT match, so please stop saying stupid things like distance and zoom!

IF THE NOSES ARE A PERFECT MATCH AND THE REST OF THE FACES AIN'T MATCHING, THEN WE'RE SEEING TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 24, 2010, 02:40:07 PM
the reason that some pp get so upset about the doubles thing is because they i think feel that if he used a double in life then he would use a double in the hoax. eg dead body, body in helicopter etc, autopsy etc

NO, the reason why people get freaking upset and deny the use of doubles is that they are afraid of their OWN feelings once they acknowledge the doubles!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 02:40:48 PM
I cannot believe O2 was MJ, although i caught myself trying to believe it was him. I see what we all can see i.e. same teeth, nose, chin…. but this is like trying to prove the guy is indeed MJ despite he seems to be different.  

When people are trained how to identify fake dollar bills, they do not learn how the fake bill looks like,  they instead are taught how the real bill looks like, and they learn this to the most possible extend, so, while looking for fake, they look for real, so then when they see fake, they know it is fake because it is not real.

So to me it is quite similar here,  it is like trying to prove fake is real: to me the guy does not look like real MJ (not to mention his behavior) so unless I can find the evidence (nose, teeth, chin) then he is real????  It does not make much sense to me.

I think I can imagine, that you can make someone look like someone else, in particular when you make all of the critical most obvious "elements" looking the same (teeth, nose, etc), the things that will be the most obvious things to mislead the viewer. And on top of this, as far as I was able to figure out, there are no photos of O2 guy available other than made "officially", no fan photos other than screen shots from O2 videos, so no one can say with 100% confidence that the O2 pics are not altered and the key things that make O2 guy look like MJ have been additionally photoshopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions