No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Re: Proof it was Michael at the 02
March 28, 2010, 08:03:50 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Datroot"
I'm still on the fence but, with respect, no-one knows what Michael would or wouldn't do.

Knowing what i know of Michael, i can make a pretty good prediction on this one.
He didnt let his fans down.

Possibly that is why a double may have been used so as not to let the fans down.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

*Mo*

March 28, 2010, 08:05:16 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I'm still on the fence but, with respect, no-one knows what Michael would or wouldn't do.

Knowing what i know of Michael, i can make a pretty good prediction on this one.

Haven't you learned ANYTHING these past nine months..?  Get rid of your emotional barrier, get rid of Mike's PR persona, and start paying attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 28, 2010, 08:06:35 AM
This is becoming a bit ridiculous.

This is the only time in this thread I have to agree with you, it IS getting ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 08:09:57 AM
im not responding to this thread anymore if its resulting in people putting  :lol:  next to peoples opinions.

Laugh all you want.  Go ahead.

You're right, im wrong...  believe that if it makes you feel better about yourselves.

Ive never insulted you or laughed at any of your views.  But it seems fine to do that to me.  Good.

Its not Michaels PR persona..  give me some credit.   I have followed Michaels career since the 80's.

I know his musical career and his private one..  the charities, the caring, the giving, etc.....   i know someones heart when i see it.  
Ive researched beyond research... i know the score.

I also know a honest, caring man when i see it.  I see a perfectionist who cares about his fans and cares about not tricking them.
Remember the tour he did with the Jacksons when he found out fans were being tricked into sending money in the post and not being gauranteed tickets?   He was furious and put a stop to it and donated his earnings to charity.
Thats the man he was and he never changed...   he cared about his fans and he wanted the best for them.
He loved them more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 28, 2010, 09:09:33 AM
im not responding to this thread anymore if its resulting in people putting  :lol:  next to peoples opinions.

Laugh all you want.  Go ahead.

You're right, im wrong...  believe that if it makes you feel better about yourselves.

Ive never insulted you or laughed at any of your views.  But it seems fine to do that to me.  Good.

Its not Michaels PR persona..  give me some credit.   I have followed Michaels career since the 80's.

I know his musical career and his private one..  the charities, the caring, the giving, etc.....   i know someones heart when i see it.  
Ive researched beyond research... i know the score.

I also know a honest, caring man when i see it.  I see a perfectionist who cares about his fans and cares about not tricking them.
Remember the tour he did with the Jacksons when he found out fans were being tricked into sending money in the post and not being gauranteed tickets?   He was furious and put a stop to it and donated his earnings to charity.
Thats the man he was and he never changed...   he cared about his fans and he wanted the best for them.
He loved them more.

I thought that smiley was for my comment, however, its not something to get too upset about - its all  only a matter of opinion, nothing is set in stone, nor will it be until MJ says so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

March 28, 2010, 09:49:39 AM
LOVE all those pictures of Michael!!!
And that is all iam saying :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

somekindofsign

March 28, 2010, 10:04:41 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
There is no proof in this thread that O2 dude was Mike, nor is there proof it wasn't him. (...) And to be honest, I think it's an insult to Mike to say it was him, the dude freaked me out.[/color]

If that is an insult, saying it´s not him and that he freaks anyone out, if it´s him, would be also an insult.
As far as MJ loves illusion, I don´t think that believing neither of them would be an insult.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 28, 2010, 10:08:36 AM
As long as people do not have 100% proof that someone is NOT Michael, they should remain silent with their accusations since these are insulting to both Michael and many fans. Especially remarks such as name calling, or "freaks me out" are highly insulting.

So as long as you don't have any hard proof, please refrain from accusations that it isn't him in any occasion. It is similar to publically spreading doubts that he supposedly is a pedophile and then have others proof he isn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

March 28, 2010, 10:14:00 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Haven't you learned ANYTHING these past nine months..?  Get rid of your emotional barrier, get rid of Mike's PR persona, and start paying attention.

What emotional barrier?
People here are not saying "I feel that it was him".
People would accept it´s not him, no big deal with feelings.

START PAYING ATTENTION?
What have we being doing all this time?

People here knows media lies.
Why do you think it´s so important this fact to realize something we already know (that everybody lies)?

Why do you say there´s no proof on whether he was him or not, and that you´re done with this, but keep on?

Sorry I don´t understand all of this and, yes, it´s a little ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 28, 2010, 10:26:14 AM
Dancingthedream...what you said up above about MJ is true.  
This is what I know:
1:  MJ used decoys...He would send someone out who looked like him, to trick the "MEDIA" and fans who were out of control so he could make a safe get-away.  This is when safety is a concern or when he wanted to go someplace or leave someplace private, this person could look a lot like him (Navi for example) or not so much...(his huge English body guard who told that funny story of MJ wanting him to dress in his clothes to be a decoy...LOL.
2: He would use a stand in for technical purposes...for correct lighting, camera angles...all things that took time.  He could be off doing something else with his time.
3:  He used stunt doubles when there were some action scenes he couldn't or didn't want to do.  We saw this in TII.
4: in the video Who Is It...MJ used an impersonator to do the scenes where you don't see him close up because he was away and not able to participate in the shoot.  The close ups of MJ singing are him.  He was later quoted as hating that video...I wonder why...(don't bother telling me..I know why)
5:  As far as using a double, impersonator, stunt double to stand in for him and speak for him and talk to the fans as him...this never happened in MJ's history.  (Don't show me that clip of Navi talking about being MJ's "official double" wearing a mask and showing how he did it and interacting with the "fans"...that was the filmmakers who asked him to do and show that, not MJ)
Now, Mo you said
Get rid of your emotional barrier, get rid of Mike's PR persona, and start paying attention.
 You and Souza are the ones using the excuse that it wasn't MJ because MJ wouldn't "act like that" or "look like that"  You are the ones basing your opinion on past "PR persona."  As far as emotional barrier...I don't understand how that comes in to play?  I don't think we have enough knowledge about each other to judge if emotions are blinding us or not.  I for one have an emotion about MJ...and I'm not gonna say it here...(think gold pants).  For myself, I am critical of MJ's private life.  I have said in the past that there is evidence he was a manipulator and his persona he shows the public is just that... a persona.  My history of emotional thinking about MJ is limited to what I said above.  I have NO PROBLEM entertaining the Idea that MJ was less than an angel or a saint.  My attraction to his life, is like the attraction to a good mystery...I can't get enough...Just when you think you are on to something about MJ...you find something else.  If it was not MJ at the O2...I would have NO PROBLEM saying it...and here is a pic for you all to enjoy...here is a screen capture from the making of In the Closet...you can see a "stand in/double" doing MJ's part.  MJ is the red shoulder in the frame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 28, 2010, 10:40:40 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

What emotional barrier?
People here are not saying "I feel that it was him".
People would accept it´s not him, no big deal with feelings.

START PAYING ATTENTION?
What have we being doing all this time?

People here knows media lies.
Why do you think it´s so important this fact to realize something we already know (that everybody lies)?

Why do you say there´s no proof on whether he was him or not, and that you´re done with this, but keep on?

Sorry I don´t understand all of this and, yes, it´s a little ridiculous.

somekindofsign, it's obvious that you don't understand a thing about what I wrote, otherwise you would not come up with a reply like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 10:42:40 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
As long as people do not have 100% proof that someone is NOT Michael, they should remain silent with their accusations since these are insulting to both Michael and many fans. Especially remarks such as name calling, or "freaks me out" are highly insulting.

So as long as you don't have any hard proof, please refrain from accusations that it isn't him in any occasion. It is similar to publically spreading doubts that he supposedly is a pedophile and then have others proof he isn't.

Well said!!! Same goes for what "somekindofsign" said as well

There is NO proof that O2 was NOT Michael. I personally dont need proof. I know in my heart.

I think we need to step back and take some deep breathes. Just because we dont have proof doesnt mean it isnt so...

Ie: Miracle on 34th Street Movie (re-make) the judge is given a $1 american bill with "In God We Trust" put on it. If the government can back up a claim we cannot see, touch etc then why argue? Iam not going to get into a debate on god or any religions etc however i think we should all LEAVE THIS ALONE

Enough with trying to annalize the hell out of it and just let it be!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

*Mo*

March 28, 2010, 10:43:38 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
You and Souza are the ones using the excuse that it wasn't MJ because MJ wouldn't "act like that" or "look like that"  You are the ones basing your opinion on past "PR persona."

NEVER EVER, PERIOD.  It's time you start reading what we write.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 28, 2010, 10:44:31 AM
Don´t know if it obvious. Maybe.
Can you please help to see what I don´t understand?
I´m always opened to be corrected.

As I said:

Sorry I don´t understand all of this ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions