i know michael has been using doubles for years now..ill even go out on a limb and say he even used them at the 2005 trial  ;) a very detailed video should be made about this one that will surprise people or make those that know in the back of their minds that there is definitely more to michael that meets the eye and what gets me confused is why people are afraid to see it..is because they think they would feel cheated or betrayed that what they thought was michael really wasnt? Michael Jackson till this day is still a mystery to us not as a musician but as the man behind the scenes..when all the lights and cameras is off..and if hes capable of pulling off his death as hard as it can be for either one of us to do and we are talking bout michael jackson! if he fooled most people that he's dead..you think its not possible that hes been fooling alot of people including fans with his best disguise and that diguise is not dressing up as a woman or old man but as HIMSELF  thats the greatest illusion because no body will no who is the real michael and who is the double
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
theres this video i watched a while back when michael did the Entertainment Tonight interview and it was an extended video probaly about 10 mins i think and i noticed how one day when they interviewed michael i already raised an eyebrow thinking it wasnt him when he was with will.i.am and the next day showed him looking different again with a bigger wig with longer hair and seem to be much taller than usual :shock:  and i wish i could find that video to show all the nay sayers that michael is also one of the best illusionists ever lol :D
Here's the interview that Billy Bush did with MJ. It was the last interview he did with MJ.
[youtube:3lzngyae]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znMwk3T9YQY[/youtube:3lzngyae]
[youtube:3lzngyae]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znMwk3T9YQY[/youtube:3lzngyae]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
i know michael has been using doubles for years now..ill even go out on a limb and say he even used them at the 2005 trial  ;) a very detailed video should be made about this one that will surprise people or make those that know in the back of their minds that there is definitely more to michael that meets the eye and what gets me confused is why people are afraid to see it..is because they think they would feel cheated or betrayed that what they thought was michael really wasnt? Michael Jackson till this day is still a mystery to us not as a musician but as the man behind the scenes..when all the lights and cameras is off..and if hes capable of pulling off his death as hard as it can be for either one of us to do and we are talking bout michael jackson! if he fooled most people that he's dead..you think its not possible that hes been fooling alot of people including fans with his best disguise and that diguise is not dressing up as a woman or old man but as HIMSELF  thats the greatest illusion because no body will no who is the real michael and who is the double
Souza and Mo have photos comparing MJ and a double on the blog. They have a theory that MJ has a twin, but I think this person had extensive plastic surgery to become MJ. Hey he got the money to pull it off. Just like the day he went to court in his PJ's I don't that was MJ. I think that was the double. Because according the autopsy that person had back problems. You are right, ppl think they MJ, but they don't know the REAL MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "techdiva"
I'd noticed in the photo of MJ leaving the Laneborough Hotel after the press conference. He is wearing the same shirt he wore the night he went to the Oliver Twist play.
there are totally different clefts. AND NO clefts don't change overnight  ;) this man's cleft is more lower under his chin and not as deep as MJ's. MJ has a deep cleft. not a Greasy little line  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions