Im not normally one for youtube vids...   but this one is the BEST i have ever seen.

It combines what several people have said about MJ over the years, to recent interviews and focuses on the inconsistencies.  It is awesome.

Warning.. it will make you cry when you realise what the connections are in all this mess, what people have said in the past and in the present...   ending with Michael.

For some reason...  when Michaels words are used...   Michaels own warning words..  it is utterly heartbreaking.  The Thriller Killer speech and other exerts.

please watch this video.  WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL.   WE CANNOT STAND BY AND LET THIS ONE GO.   WE NEED TO DO THIS FOR MICHAEL

[youtube:2xy5mn76]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB7PE_rSAhA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2xy5mn76]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow !! That is the most powerful video, i have ever seen.  It simplifies many things.  They just saw Michael as a giant cash coe, nevermimd he was not well, never mind he did not want to do it.  What every fan shouid do if they truly love Michael, is to not buy anything that is affliated with Michael.  Until either he comes back or never.  Then all of their efforts will have been in vain.  Anmd we will all see who is left standing, (no one ).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So much pain. This video is amazing and so hard hitting.  Kudos to the person who made it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Thank you for posting this video. We have been researching everything very
closely.  
We will not be buying anymore Michael Jackson merchandise.
I am sorry that there will be no justice for Michael as long as the denial rate
is what it is.
I only care to share generic material now, because of denial rate and everyone is
entitle to their opinions, but is ignoring too much of the evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

Thank you for the video, it is very good coverage. But the very first thing that I noticed was Leonards last name Rowe... very strange he has the exact spelling and last name as Debbie, although there is not apparent relationship between Debbie or Leonard, wow just strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Sorry. Not buying it. For one thing, who ever made the video can't even spell "Tohme", which is a personality MJ made up for the hoax.

Be very very careful what you let into your mind via strong emotions. Lies get in and take strong hold that way! You'll drive yourself NUTS!

MJ didn't mean for his OWN to go nuts with crying---it's for his enemies and ignorant people who were prejudging him as some kind of perv.

We all have been run through the ringer since June 25th, but here is a good rule to go by and sift the truth from the crap:

if it SCARES  :o you, it was meant for the general population ;THOSE who have dissed our MJ all these years.  8-)  8-)  8-)

It is to SHAME them, and make them feel so sorry for him, they will rethink everything else they thought about him!!

There is a teensy tiny bit of truth in the video, but notice

HOW MJ  SAYS it:

Very calmly, matter of fact. NOT something to frighten the living stuffing out of all his little fans! :?  ;)  :roll:  

He's not shaking in his boots, like something is brewing to be done to HIM!! :!:

Frank Dileo is a GOOD guy. :!:  :!:  :!:  Don't you guys know your history?

Yeah, there are discrepancies in the video stories---it's hard to have everybody remember the same things when IT IS

ALL

A  HOAX   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol:  :lol:  

:oops:  :lol:  :lol:  8-)

When you see Frank Dileo saying anything, it is because he's IN on the Hoax!!!  8-)  MJ wants him to say whatever he says, to cause controversy and keep it going.  I don't know anything about the person who  made this video. Any fool can put stuff on youtube. Don't be scared or sad, OR FOOLED. Cheer up.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

You have definitely piqued my interest with the statement about Tohme..."personality MJ made up for the hoax". Please share your thoughts about Tohme. I am very interested in understanding why you think that he was "made up" and how he impacts the hoax.  

Quote from: "Its her"
Sorry. Not buying it. For one thing, who ever made the video can't even spell "Tohme", which is a personality MJ made up for the hoax.

Be very very careful what you let into your mind via strong emotions. Lies get in and take strong hold that way! You'll drive yourself NUTS!

MJ didn't mean for his OWN to go nuts with crying---it's for his enemies and ignorant people who were prejudging him as some kind of perv.

We all have been run through the ringer since June 25th, but here is a good rule to go by and sift the truth from the crap:

if it SCARES  :o you, it was meant for the general population ;THOSE who have dissed our MJ all these years.  8-)  8-)  8-)

It is to SHAME them, and make them feel so sorry for him, they will rethink everything else they thought about him!!

HOW MJ  SAYS it:

Very calmly, matter of fact. NOT something to frighten the living stuffing out of all his little fans! :?  ;)  :roll:  

He's not shaking in his boots, like something is brewing to be done to HIM!! :!:

Yeah, there are discrepancies in the video stories---it's hard to have everybody remember the same things when IT IS

ALL

When you see Frank Dileo saying anything, it is because he's IN on the Hoax!!!  8-)  MJ wants him to say whatever he says, to cause controversy and keep it going.  I don't know anything about the person who  made this video. Any fool can put stuff on youtube. Don't be scared or sad, OR FOOLED. Cheer up.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont think the fact that the person who made the video made a few spelling mistakes proves anything other than poor spelling!!

Its an interesting video that points out the lies that people are saying.  No ones account matches up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
You have definitely piqued my interest with the statement about Tohme..."personality MJ made up for the hoax". Please share your thoughts about Tohme. I am very interested in understanding why you think that he was "made up" and how he impacts the hoax.  

Quote from: "Its her"

HOW MJ  SAYS it:

ALL

:) Ok...you twisted my arm!

GirlSaturday, I’m sorry it took so long to respond to your question (I posted something last week which disappeared and I have been afraid to post again, in case I said something wrong. I still don’t know what happened that the entire topic disappeared). (You may want to print this,  before this one disappears).

To answer your question,  :) about Tohme…here are my thoughts, warped as they may be :oops: (----I NEED to Make this guy go away. I NEED to.) When I first heard MJ slurring his speech and acting all terrified for the children and himself (as much as he actually COULD, being drugged out of his mind, there), EVEN THOUGH he was already dead, it scared the    $@#! out of me. I canNOT tell you HOW utterly creepy it felt, and it only got worse a few minutes later, as I found a picture of what this guy looked like!  :shock:

omG!!! It was ONE thing to just be devastated that someone had accidentally committed suicide…only to find out the OTHER thing: that it was murder? Such cruelty, I can’t deal with. Now that I KNOW MJ is alive, I also realize that ALL of those stories, (the kind that compel you to kill someone or yourself, OR BOTH, in utter frustration and pain) were NOT meant for US, or anyone who loved him. This is why the clues started coming rapid fire, almost as soon as he was pronounced dead! So WE, those who CARED, wouldn’t be alarmed out of Our skulls.

ALL of this scary, creepy, gruesome unbelievably AWFUL storyline, is FOR THEM----those who treated him like a horrible monster, when WE knew he was just a sweet, hot, doll of a Songbird, making us happier than we’ve ever been, pulling things out of the hands of God with his creative genius.   :D  :D  8-)

Remember? MJ SAID, he would do just THIS: be the beast which would shake them to their core----NOT to turn into the child abuser, they believed already---NO. Something far worse, For THEM, personally; something that would scare the bejesus out of ANY (even very cocky and jaded) adult: becoming incapacitated, abused, robbed and eliminated by those you see everyday, and trust—with your kids, your assets, your very life. :shock:

So, MJ set out to get him some really good villains, for the job.

Did you see the movie “Reindeer Games”?  I LOVE that movie! Not only because it has a Michigan theme, and bunches of Santy Clauses, which ALWAYS tickle me---but, because it sort of has a hoax/deceptive reality theme, too. Very VERY clever plot, and some of the greatest character actors in it.  8-)

The director found a guy who he said looked so scarey, he scared HIM,  :roll: to play the part of a prison murderer who, during a chaotic melee/food fight, comes after the main guy, to gut him --- it was some football player, I believe (he wasn’t even that scarey, just BIG---but some people scare more easily than others, ha ha! :lol: )

Well………

Michael Jackson got one of the creepiest scarey guys I’ve EVER seen, to play Tohme Tohme. This guy looks like he bites the heads off people like stalks of celery, drinks their blood, and spits the chewed skull parts back into their neck, before tossing them aside! (SHUDDERRRRRR) He LOOKS like a real Mob-guy killer. YET---
When you read all the stuff the scarey goon SAYs about MJ, he SOUNDs like a “gentle giant”, waxing all warm and fuzzy over MJ- :?  ;) --something us gals do---not a grown hard looking guy. GUYS don’t refer to other guys in this way:  “sweet, kind, heartwarming” I think he went on and on about how Michael felt about children and it being heartwarming….brother!  :roll: And how he had ‘put his own life on hold,  :P in order to address all of MJ’s financial problems’. GUYS do not talk like that about other guys. Especially a barbarian, like that---he wouldn’t KNOW a ‘heartwarming’ kind of guy if he came and bit his leg! Guys DON’t set aside their own life for anyone who isn’t a lifelong confidant and best friend, OR a (blood) brother, OR someone they’ve served their country alongside, with their lives in each other’s hands.

No one who is a HIRELING is going to lay aside his life and personal interests for those of another guy. NO. He’s lying. Actually, ACTING. 8-)

In fact, everything he says about MJ sounds EXACTLY like something Michael would do for someone---because HE IS really like that, and these are things one COULD say about HIM. Things he WISHED someone would say about him; as if he scripted this himself.  8-)

You have to understand how conscientious one can be, in obedience to one’s grasp of the Holy Scriptures.

Some folk are very religious, lighting candles, saying prayers many times a day, singing hymns, kneeling for hours crying for those who seem to not need God. Some folks obey SOME things in their bible, or what their church teaches.

Some folks try to do everything they can, exactly as they read in the Scriptures.  Michael Jackson is the last kind of person. HE WOULD  :cry: give you the shirt off his back, even if he had no other, in obedience to Scripture, trying to be like Christ.

Some hired thug, has NO such inner mandate to self sacrifice. He’s an employee, a hireling. You can only buy loyalty to a degree. For him to say he put his life on hold, for his employer, was dishonest and didn’t ring true.

:?
For a long time before I explained this guy away (for my own peace!) :roll:  as an ACTOR in the Hoax, I also thought that MJ himself was playing the part, in some disguise.  I believed this, until I saw pix of supposedly those two, together.  :o I believe he hired this scary looking guy to play his own “Tohme” character, only when they needed to be seen together.  

Man! So much has gone into this thing, it boggles the mind!  I seriously don’t think MJ ever sleeps---not because he CAN’T, but because  :lol:  ;) it is too much fun thinking all this stuff up!!

I thought it was MJ himself, because, of three reasons:

1) even though the name is common in the Middle East, even common doubled (Tohme Tohme, and hmmm… what could he be trying to TELL Us with THAT?)), I thought it was too whimsical  ;) for MJ to resist applying this name to himself, when I realized it spells, “em hot” (or, M=hot)  BACKWARDS, and   :lol: we all KNOW he IS (hee hee).

I posted something about this on the old MJHD Forum which crashed last November, so if this sounds “Déjà vu” to you that’s why. EVERY one spelled it differently, so it took me a while to realize that it spelled this backwards! MJ is a twisted clever boy. I hardly think this fact escaped his steel trap of an intellect, when he began  8-) naming the characters in his script.

2) Michael Jackson isn’t afraid of anyone. He’s not afraid of anyone, let alone some… employee.

He had me going there, for a moment, because I was already out of my mind about his death. :roll:  Then I remembered; Think about who he is, how far he’s come---alone( well, with God’s blessing---but he engineered this rise to obscene power and wealth, by himself, hiring like minded help. HE did this.  8-)  8-) Which is just one reason why, so many big wigs FEAR him—this is the dangerous truth.)

You can’t be a wuus and the KING of anything, sorry! If he’s telling me he’s afraid of someone he hired, he’s ACTING. It is not the truth. He’s NEVER going to put himself in a position where an employee lords it over him, unless HE is that person, in character.  :o

3) The story goes that Tohme was handling ALL MJ’s financial affairs, even paying bills and signing checks!!!!!!! :o  :shock: Not in this lifetime!  :o  :P  :P

The ONLY person MJ would delegate THAT much power to, would be another “Michael Jackson”, who is TOTALLY, TOTALLY (did you hear me? I said,

TOTALLY)

under his control, such as a legal entity who is not actually a living being, here. You KNOW this is true. He would NEVER let anyone who worked for him have that kind of potential power over HIMSELF.

Think.  ;)

He didn’t even give all control to his own mother, in his will, once he was supposedly “fini”, requiring that he give it to SOMEone, in order to take responsibility for the children. And he has said he worships HER; “…she is perfection.”

No. It is a very frightening script MJ has penned. I still can’t stand to hear any details, or hear that Tohme audio. It gives me the serious creeps.  :oops:  :roll: But it is a script. Come on.  ;)

(now, anyone COULD be drugged and used like this---this is why it works, because it COULD happen. And we “love” our sweet Songbird SO much, we usually THINK of him as sweet and cuddly and cute and innocent---no guile in this Baby…there IS a tendency to think of MJ being completely  vulnerable).  :o Heck, we ALL saw his taped plea to give him his day in court—after the unthinkable happened to him.

We saw how he WAS. He looked alarmed; panicked. His presentation, there, made us profanely curse his captors out loud, just to keep back OUR tears of rage.

However…   :arrow:

If you can stand to watch it, now, take another look at him.  He’s NOT afraid. He is royally P!$$ed that such things have dared to accost HIS person, His privacy, His reputation and brand. He is DETERMINED that the ungodly lies being told on him do not take wing, and frighten his “little flock”.  :cry:  :) Have you never been SO LIVID, that you are almost crying, but you’re TOO dang hot to work up a tear??!!!

He KNOWs Whose he IS, he KNOWS he is innocent, and very Lionheartedly, does what any King, with God behind him would do to calm his subjects: he publicly addresses them. JUST EXACTLY AS THE LEADER OF THE COUNTRY DOES, when scary crap happens. It’s the same chemical,  pumping for fight or flight---but he’s not afraid. He’s insulted and righteously INCENSED. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  (A guilty man would have hidden, kept silent, hoped for the best. NOT someone who believes God! 8-)  ;) )

:o When have you EVER seen someone accused of some CRIME do THIS????????????????

This wasn’t a move of weakness; it was a move of Power.

LOVE.  :D

God.

I love everything he does, exactly as he does it.
:!:     I bet his folks were simply bursting with pride. I bet his lawyers were sweating bullets. :!:

Now, having said all that, I need to say this: I AM afraid for him, because people DO fear him. They see his power and influence and fear that he may actually MAKE some changes, here, they can’t live with.  :( They’ve tried to scare him, humiliate him, shame him, embarrass him and sully his Good Name, BLOCK him from selling his work[BTW, you need to tell everyone you know on the internet,  how much you LOVE Invincible, and  why, and ask them to buy it,  :D just to make up for Sony killing it at birth, when they refused to promote it and blocked MJ from releasing another single from it. Seriously. Do it :lol:  ;) . Can we make this record a RECORD?]

I do not doubt that concerts have been cancelled because of threats only HE knew about. HE created Michael Jackson, the icon. He feels responsible for what happens in that name, and to his fans. But he’s NOT trying to rule the World.

Those are words which can get someone killed.

In fact, everyone who has shot for it, making drastic change, HAS been eliminated.

If he says this hoax is all for Love, we need to believe him, because it is ALL he’s talked about for 45 years---I think he knows better than anyone what the BIBLICAL word actually entails. ;)  :D

I heard him say twice that ALL he wants to do with his fame is create music and song and movies. I BELIEVE him!! He told US (INDIVIDUALLY)---

:arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow: YOU

look into your mirror and do what's right, to “make that change”. He doesn’t want to be our Leader, or president, or run the World system. He doesn’t want to swing elections with his fan base, or bottom out the stock market. There is NO guile in him. There is NOthing suspicious about him.  :roll:  :x

He’s simply the most God-blessed person I’ve ever heard of, alive on Earth right now, because of his loyalty/obedient life to God.  :D  :D

He’s a private, creative guy with NO plans to usurp anyone else’s authority, here.

STOP fearing him!  :!:  :!:  :x

Evil people, threatened by his fame do NOT believe that for a moment, while he is very prominently present on Earth, especially when they see an army has gathered in his name.

JMHO, but, perhaps he HAD to disappear to prove to those evil ones that he doesn’t need or want the fame or the sheer power which makes him and all those he loves---including fans, yes, fans, TARGETs.

It really IS all for LOVE. :D

And, in that spirit, let me take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who gave me reason to believe they were trying to keep him “dead”.  I jumped on you if you seemed to have some agenda of your own, keeping him down when he lives to be “up”.  :oops:  :oops:  :( I don’t know if you did or DO. I am sorry, if you felt hostility from me. I am kind of rabidly protective, some times. Part animal.  :oops:

All I know for CERTAIN is, playing dead is better than   BEING dead.[/u]  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

If he wants to keep pretending Michael Jackson is dead to the world, we CAN do this.  He’s already proven a dead man can make multi-million dollar contracts and release multiple posthumous works of his ART, from BEHIND the curtain.  If he is able to Propel himself BACK and UP on stage, like we’ve seen him do, can we  :!: just be wildly excited to see him, :!:  :!:  

or do we have to fuel the fear of dangerous people who are afraid he’s our God, gathering some human force? Think, before you answer. Michael Jackson's Life could be in your hands....

:arrow: The police have something they say to each other when they part company, even for a day: “BE SAFE”  :) (because you just don’t know…).  

Mikey, BE SAFE. :)

While hidden away, or out in the open. You bless me every day, through your music.  I appreciate you, and pray for you every night.

Feel Loved, because you can’t be anything else
:D  :D  :D  :D

Sorry folks, for the long post, again. :?  :roll:
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike