somekindofsign

Re: And what about Obama ?
March 17, 2010, 08:23:12 PM
If this is a hoax is something like a cheating (legal I assume coming from this genious).
So, does Obama knows about all the cheatings going on on his shore?
Could we say the same then for every criminal offense?
I don´t think so. He will know, when he have to know.

Of course this fraudulent CHANGE Nobel Price that he is, is not helping MJ.

I demand the right to vote in the USA elections for the whole world now!
We all should have the right to elect the President of the world!  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 08:43:56 PM
He only did a tribute because everyone started complaining that he hadn't said anything yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

March 17, 2010, 08:46:12 PM
obama dose not even care about his Grandmother and brother living in dirt floor shacks in Africa ,You think he gives a big shit about MJ ?I read somewhere that Michael Cried when Obama was elected ,but how do we know they were happy tears . Clinton Was MJ 's "friend " there are pic of him holding MJ's babies at Neverland ,but we have not heard one peep from him about MJ .The US Gov. has been disrespecting MJ ,practically his whole life .America as a whole ,has let MJ down {they don't really care about us } Obama included .Those FBI files could have been released BEFORE the trial ,and for some strange reason ,did not ! Another indicator of our corrupt Gov. They made MJ suffer,thru that trial ,knowing he was innocent & knowing that LA DA 's office could not convict him . WHY ? There can be only one reason ,MONEY ,The media  paying off The scumbag Sneddon {why else would he try to prosicute ,when he knew he could not win ?} Had to keep that media circus going so the media could make money , Even Judge Melville discriminated against mj by charging him 3 million $ bail "because he is rich " How is that equal justice ? Obama stood up for His friend  at that stupid Beer Summit ,But can't take up or Honor a great American & Global Treasure , One of the greatest humanitarians ever lived ? Obama is nothing more than an "elitist puppet " like everyone since Kennedy} .GOD ,help us all ! Sorry I am a Debbie Downer .But I am almost embarrassed to be an American ,and I am very angry with our Gov.!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 08:54:57 PM
I'm sorry, and I really don't want this to sound bad, honest. But I don't think that MJ faking his death is a high priority for Obama to figure out. I know MJ means a lot to us, soooooo much to us, but not everyone likes him as much as we do. Although figuring out why MJ faked his death and when he's coming back is important to us, I bet you could just walk down the street and the first 5 people you see would have never even givin thought to it. Not everyone loves MJ as much as us is what I'm trying to say...so I don't think that it's as big of a deal to some.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

March 17, 2010, 08:55:17 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
who is to say the Obama and Michael arent friends there is a very good chance that they know each other. i say this because both of them are very good friends with Oprah and who is to say that she did not arrange a meeting between the two. they both have similar views that is why Obamas trailer is on the this is it dvds. imo Obama was mislead into believing that he could bring change to america until he got elected and found out that he was placed their to give a false since of hope to the people. so yes i do believe that Obama knows what is going on and wants to be a part of it.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Bullshit !Oprah & MJ were NOT  friends ! She even said that on her last MJ special . Why you spreading DISINFO ?. All of MJ's "so-called friends " DESERTED HIM BEFORE & AFTER THE TRIAL .HELL ,Oprah was dISRESPECTFUL TO MJ .YOu do not ask a person on National TV if they are a virgin . Do people get LIke Britiney Spears ,on TV and ask her if she is a virgin ????? You need to check yourself ,Dear .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 08:57:39 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
who is to say the Obama and Michael arent friends there is a very good chance that they know each other. i say this because both of them are very good friends with Oprah and who is to say that she did not arrange a meeting between the two. they both have similar views that is why Obamas trailer is on the this is it dvds. imo Obama was mislead into believing that he could bring change to america until he got elected and found out that he was placed their to give a false since of hope to the people. so yes i do believe that Obama knows what is going on and wants to be a part of it.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Bullshit !Oprah & MJ were NOT  friends ! She even said that on her last MJ special . Why you spreading DISINFO ?. All of MJ's "so-called friends " DESERTED HIM BEFORE & AFTER THE TRIAL .HELL ,Oprah was dISRESPECTFUL TO MJ .YOu do not ask a person on National TV if they are a virgin . Do people get LIke Britiney Spears ,on TV and ask her if she is a virgin ????? You need to check yourself ,Dear .

We're not always right, she made a mistake saying they were friends, but we shouldn't tear each other down. We're on the same side...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

March 17, 2010, 09:07:41 PM
Bullshit !Oprah & MJ were NOT friends ! She even said that on her last MJ special . Why you spreading DISINFO ?. All of MJ's "so-called friends " DESERTED HIM BEFORE & AFTER THE TRIAL .HELL ,Oprah was dISRESPECTFUL TO MJ .YOu do not ask a person on National TV if they are a virgin . Do people get LIke Britiney Spears ,on TV and ask her if she is a virgin ????? You need to check yourself ,Dear .

ok little girl i dont have time for games i didnt curse at you and there is no need to curse at me. and  YES YES YES they were friends get over yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 11:10:59 PM
imo Michael and Oprah aren't friends same with Obama  he is a puppet and talks about change Michael was probably thinking here we go again lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

somekindofsign

March 18, 2010, 09:14:10 AM
obama dose not even care about his Grandmother and brother living in dirt floor shacks in Africa ,You think he gives a big shit about MJ ?I read somewhere that Michael Cried when Obama was elected ,but how do we know they were happy tears .

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: ROFL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 11:34:06 AM
obama dose not even care about his Grandmother and brother living in dirt floor shacks in Africa ,You think he gives a big shit about MJ ?I read somewhere that Michael Cried when Obama was elected ,but how do we know they were happy tears . Clinton Was MJ 's "friend " there are pic of him holding MJ's babies at Neverland ,but we have not heard one peep from him about MJ .The US Gov. has been disrespecting MJ ,practically his whole life .America as a whole ,has let MJ down {they don't really care about us } Obama included .Those FBI files could have been released BEFORE the trial ,and for some strange reason ,did not ! Another indicator of our corrupt Gov. They made MJ suffer,thru that trial ,knowing he was innocent & knowing that LA DA 's office could not convict him . WHY ? There can be only one reason ,MONEY ,The media  paying off The scumbag Sneddon {why else would he try to prosicute ,when he knew he could not win ?} Had to keep that media circus going so the media could make money , Even Judge Melville discriminated against mj by charging him 3 million $ bail "because he is rich " How is that equal justice ? Obama stood up for His friend  at that stupid Beer Summit ,But can't take up or Honor a great American & Global Treasure , One of the greatest humanitarians ever lived ? Obama is nothing more than an "elitist puppet " like everyone since Kennedy} .GOD ,help us all ! Sorry I am a Debbie Downer .But I am almost embarrassed to be an American ,and I am very angry with our Gov.!!!!

Exactly. I don't think MJ had any friends in the government, they only took pictures with Mike to get more supporters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 18, 2010, 11:49:41 AM
Quote from: "Michaelangela"

Exactly. I don't think MJ had any friends in the government, they only took pictures with Mike to get more supporters.

You are absolutely right about that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 12:49:07 PM
I am not trying to start a contraversy in here but, i truely believe opra and mj are not friends she just interviewed him for ratings mj truely believes in a higher power and opra does not believe in god so i don't see them being friends this is just my opinion so please don't bash me i'm not here to start a war just from what i believe. She had absolutely no right to ask him on national television if he was a virgin to me that was very cruel and demening. That is his private life. How would she like it if someone asked her that she would be livid. I know she's friends with obama but, i highly doubt michael it was just ratings for her. Just my opinion though everyone has one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 01:06:13 PM
Quote from: "lovemesomemichael"
I am not trying to start a contraversy in here but, i truely believe opra and mj are not friends she just interviewed him for ratings mj truely believes in a higher power and opra does not believe in god so i don't see them being friends this is just my opinion so please don't bash me i'm not here to start a war just from what i believe. She had absolutely no right to ask him on national television if he was a virgin to me that was very cruel and demening. That is his private life. How would she like it if someone asked her that she would be livid. I know she's friends with obama but, i highly doubt michael it was just ratings for her. Just my opinion though everyone has one.
I agree, he wasnt friends with her, she said so in her MJ special after he "passes"
but I have to say just cause she doesnt believe in god doesnt mean he cant be friends with her, he is very open minded and doesnt discriminate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions