Re: We need to decode THIS IS IT Poster...
July 18, 2010, 09:11:38 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Am I right when I believe that we are looking at MJ's back?   He's not facing us... :?
JUST LOOK AT HIS FEET THE HEALS ARE FACING US AND THE TOES ARE IN THE BACK.
SO YOUR RIGHT  WE ARE LOOKING AT HIS BACK.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 18, 2010, 09:39:13 PM
Djed (Egyptian Pillars)
The Djed symbol is a pillar-like ancient Egyptian symbol representing stability. It has been interpreted as the backbone of the Egyptian god Osiris, especially in the form Banebdjedet  (the ba of the lord of the Djedet). Djedu  is the Egyptian name for Busiris, a centre of the cult of Osiris. During the Renewal Festival, the djed would be ceremonially raised as a phallic symbol symbolising the "potency and duration of the pharaoh's rule".
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ISIS (Egyptian Goddess)
The Myth of Osiris and Isis, concerning the deities of Egyptian mythology Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set, became one of the most important and powerful in Egyptian mythology during the New Kingdom. The myth concerns the death of Osiris and the birth of Horus.

The original form of the myth states that Osiris was killed by a wooden sarcophagus secretly being made to his measurements by Set, who was jealous of Osiris's position as king, and so plotted to kill him and take his place. A party had been held where the coffin was offered to whoever could fit inside. A few people tried to fit in, but to no avail. Osiris was encouraged to try, but as soon as he lay back, the lid slammed on him and was locked. It was then sealed with lead and thrown into the Nile. Upon hearing that Osiris was gone, Isis set out to look for him. She was afraid without proper ceremonies and burial Osiris would not be able to go to the place of the dead. She later learned that the coffin had floated down the Nile river up to the coast of Byblos (now in modern day Lebanon) and got embedded in the trunk of a cedar tree. She also learned that the cedar tree had been taken and used as a pillar to support a palace for the king of Byblos.

Again, Set found Osiris' coffin, took his body out, and dismembered him into 14 parts, scattering them across the land of Egypt. Each part represented one of the 14 full moons (each year has 12 to 14 full moons).

Once again Isis set out to look for the pieces and she was able to find 13 of the 14 parts, with the help of Nephthys, Seth's sister-wife, but was unable to find the 14th. Instead, she fashioned a phallus out of gold and sang a song around Osiris until he came back to life.

Osiris was resurrected.

Osiris is also GREEN MAN >>> WATW - Haiti remake.
Green Man
Parallels have been drawn between the Green Man and various deities. Many see him as being connected to the Mesopotamian Tammuz who is thought to symbolize the triumph of Life over Winter and Death, Osiris, Odin, and even Jesus. It has also been suggested that the story of Robin Hood was born of the same mythology. A more modern embodiment is found in Peter Pan, who enters the civilized world from Neverland, clothed in green leaves.

Ankh (Eternal Life)
The Ankh, also known as key of life, the key of the Nile or crux ansata, was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "eternal life", a triliteral sign. Egyptian gods are often portrayed carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over their chest.

TII Movie Ankh On Shoulder of Black Jacket

TII Movie Ankh on Shoulder/Arm of Red Jacket

Ankh on Shirt Made of Pyramids & 7 Pyramids on Each Lapel

History CD Booklet

Khafre is the original statue that Michael has been copied and the falcon is Th Egyptian God Horus whose life parallels Jesus'. Horus is also the son of Isis & osiris created through immaculate conception.

Khafre — was an Egyptian pharaoh of the Fourth dynasty, who had his capital at Memphis. According to some authors he was the son and successor of Khufu, but it is more commonly accepted that Djedefre  was Khufu's successor and Khafra was Djedefre's. Khafra's two chief wives were Queen Meresankh III whose mastaba tomb is located at Giza and Queen Khamaerernebty I who was the mother of his successor, Menkaura. Khafre was the builder of the great sphinx and a grand pyramid which is 3 metres shorter than Khufu's.

Khafra built the second largest pyramid at Giza, is thought to have built the Great Sphinx, and built a temple which is the only surviving example of a temple from this Dynasty of the Old Kingdom.

His name, Khaf-Ra, means "Appearing like Ra" for some translators and "rise Ra!" for others; the meaning is most probably the first, according to the hieroglyphic representing his name, which includes that crown. The name of Khafre's pyramid at Giza—which is the second largest of the 3 famous pyramids of Giza—means "Khafre is Great" in Egyptian.
Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:49:26 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 18, 2010, 09:45:26 PM
Gj Serenity, 2 interpretations, 1 conclusion: The King will resurrect and make his comeback
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 18, 2010, 09:58:07 PM
Okay, don't jump on my case. But the Isis thing does seem odd considering the pose of the guy in the This Is It poster. Also the ISIS in those words being right above him. Also the Baphomet & the star thing don't know what it is, seems odd too. Now the Illuminati I do believe exists, I also wouldn't be surprised if the Sony execs involved in this project & Randy Phillips, AEG, etc were the ones who designed this poster NOT Michael. In fact, how do we even know that's MJ on the poster & not some guy they posed that way. I've seen MJ pose with his arms out, but the feet being crossed IS like Isis. I think they were pushing MJ to do this stuff, hence Randy Phillips' comment that the concerts were a "do or die for Michael". There may or may not have been doubles in the movie, they were controlling him & forcing him to do things, there was definitely something going on behind the scenes & this poster is just a confirmation of who was behind everything. I sure do hope MJ caught on & GOT THE F*** OUT safely!

Btw, I don't know much about Illuminati symbols or Egyptian history, but I know Michael does, so what he would do & what he wouldn't & his meanings behind things I can't be positive about. He very well could be behind everything & he was toying with them & still is. Who knows at this point, we've just got to keep searching & really respect everyone's ideas. The truth is somewhere out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 18, 2010, 11:01:32 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
Okay, don't jump on my case. But the Isis thing does seem odd considering the pose of the guy in the This Is It poster. Also the ISIS in those words being right above him. Also the Baphomet & the star thing don't know what it is, seems odd too. Now the Illuminati I do believe exists, I also wouldn't be surprised if the Sony execs involved in this project & Randy Phillips, AEG, etc were the ones who designed this poster NOT Michael. In fact, how do we even know that's MJ on the poster & not some guy they posed that way. I've seen MJ pose with his arms out, but the feet being crossed IS like Isis. I think they were pushing MJ to do this stuff, hence Randy Phillips' comment that the concerts were a "do or die for Michael". There may or may not have been doubles in the movie, they were controlling him & forcing him to do things, there was definitely something going on behind the scenes & this poster is just a confirmation of who was behind everything. I sure do hope MJ caught on & GOT THE F*** OUT safely!

Btw, I don't know much about Illuminati symbols or Egyptian history, but I know Michael does, so what he would do & what he wouldn't & his meanings behind things I can't be positive about. He very well could be behind everything & he was toying with them & still is. Who knows at this point, we've just got to keep searching & really respect everyone's ideas. The truth is somewhere out there.

Well I have made 11 videos on Michael, Egypt and other things. There are many connections to Egypt.

I posted the picture from the HIStory CD and that shirt he wore just prior to June 25th which isn't from TII. Plus we also have the "Remember the Time" video Egyptian themed

[youtube:1dcl4rg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc[/youtube:1dcl4rg4]

and "You Are My life" with the lyrics:

[youtube:1dcl4rg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_15tALSO5M[/youtube:1dcl4rg4]

You are the sun (Sun God Ra/Re Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Re-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world the sky, the earth, and the underworld. He was associated with the falcon or hawk. When in the New Kingdom the god Amun rose to prominence he was fused with Ra as Amun-Ra.)
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
(Isis is represented by the star Sirius in the Orion constellation)
That twinkle at night
You are the moon (Isis is also the goddess of the moon to the Egyptians and Diana is to the Greeks)
That glows in my heart
You’re my daytime my nighttime
My world
You are my life

Then you have the Eye of Ra
To the Egyptians, the sun represented light, warmth, and growth. This made the sun deity very important and the sun was seen as the ruler of all that he created. The sun disk was either seen as the body or eye of Ra.

Then the Eye of Horus
Since Horus was said to be the sky, he was considered to also contain the sun and moon. It became said that the sun was his right eye and the moon his left, and that they traversed the sky when he, a falcon, flew across it. Thus he became known as Harmerty - Horus of two eyes.

The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power from deities, in this case from Horus or Ra. The symbol is seen on images of Horus' mother, Isis, and on other deities associated with her.

Eye of Horus & Invincible Album Cover

Not to be confused with the Left Eye symbol.

Now notice, these eyes are all the same type of eye -- the Left-Hand Eye! Notice these two types of the Egyptian Eye, pictured here. Notice that one eye is "Left" and the other "Right". "To the ancient Egyptians, the right eye symbolized the sun and the left eye the moon." [Burns, p. 358] Obviously, these eyes are all Left hand eyes; we believe this may symbolize the fact that the entire Illuminist plan is a Left-Hand Path  plan that will result in the successful appearance of their Masonic Christ, the Biblical Antichrist.

Part 1 of 11

[youtube:1dcl4rg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6Jdz0fSAY[/youtube:1dcl4rg4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late