MJ-FanTopic starter

Michael <3
December 05, 2009, 08:01:59 PM
Hey Michael
I hope you read here, cos you'd realise how much we all love you and I'm sure you'd be so proud to see how one man (yourself) has managed to bring so many people together and share so much love. I honestly feel a strong connection with the members on here and yes I'd go as far to say they're my online family! :D

I miss you sooo much Michael! It's incredible to see how one man can make millions of people genuinely broken hearted, even if they've never met you or spoke to you. Only a truely amazing, beautiful person could do that. I think about you all the time, wishing that I could of met you while I had the chance. I'm a HUGE fan of yours, but instead of going crazy and asking you for autographs and photos, I'd much rather just see your beautiful smile in person.

I'm starting to think you're not coming back, and that thought hurts more than anything in the world. Because I'll never know if you are still out there and I'll never get the honour of meeting you. But I think this way because I know if you have pulled off this hoax, you're not just playing games. Maybe you had to do this to really get the message of healing the world across, and I certainly think it worked. I've noticed that many people have really tried to take a stand and help people, just to show you that they listened to your words, as well as to pay respects to you.

I've always been a fan of your music but I'm genuinely gutted that I never really took the time to get to the real man behind the talent. It's awful to think that if you'd never 'left us' I may still not know the real you. I now know so much about you, not in a stalkery way lol! I'm not sure how to explain it, I guess it's like I know you like I'd know a friend. But I see you differently - You're my inspiration too.

I'll always aspire to be like you, not only your talent but your beautiful, kind, caring personality. I really do think if everyone took 5 minutes from their day to help someone else, or just be a bit 'child-like' for a moment, this world would be a heck of a lot different. All you ever did was try to share love and spread a good message but many people judged you and spread sick, twisted lies about you. I'm glad that those lies are now being proven wrong but I'm sorry that it took so long for the truth to come out. I'm sorry you had to go through years of your life with the media trying to ruin you.

I miss you Michael, I love you and I hope to see you again one day. I hope wherever you are, whether that is on earth or up in heaven, you can finally be at peace and be happy. I hope you're safe where you are, but most of all I hope you can just be a normal man and spend time with your beautiful children, your family and your friends.
I say this not only from myself, but from every member on this site, as I'm sure they all feel similar or the same as me.
God bless you Michael.
Hugs and Kisses
xxxxxxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late