Michael's Mask
March 17, 2010, 05:33:01 AM
I was just wondering in my thoughts and it occured to me. The mask that Michael wears, what if that was to keep all the toxins from getting into his body. Like, what if he knew about the Chem trails and the way the NWO is doing with population control. Everyone wanted to call him wacko but he was just protecting himself, as we all need to start doing. I'm not saying that everyone needs to wear masks, but there are several ways to protect you body, like growing your own fruits and veggies, boiling your water before you drink it. etc... :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael's Mask
March 17, 2010, 07:01:55 AM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
I was just wondering in my thoughts and it occured to me. The mask that Michael wears, what if that was to keep all the toxins from getting into his body. Like, what if he knew about the Chem trails and the way the NWO is doing with population control. Everyone wanted to call him wacko but he was just protecting himself, as we all need to start doing. I'm not saying that everyone needs to wear masks, but there are several ways to protect you body, like growing your own fruits and veggies, boiling your water before you drink it. etc... :|

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm opening my day to work reading this post & thinking about these words: sad, very sad WORLD where we need use mask to live,cannot drink water & cannot eat any food because we can be poisoned...WE LIVE IN FEAR...ALWAYS!
WHAT IS THIS? WHO AM I? WHAT I'M MAKING HERE? HOW MY SONS&DAUGTHERS WILL BE LIVING AT FUTURE?
GOD, give humanity for human being,  cannot understand anything now, I'm very sad & worried & sick!
Remembering MICHAEL words:
"To remind that L.O.V.E. is important...To LOVE each other we're all one...That's the message...and take care of the PLANET. We have four years to set it right or else. IT'S IRREVERSIBLE. The damage we've done...So we have an important message to give...It's important... I thank you for your cooperation so far...THANK YOU ...BIG THANK YOU! MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
Michael  was called: crazy,Jacko... chasing someone who knew what he was warning.
The price was high, it is still  high for us, we are living without HIM (but HE IS SAFE & this is important) and the whole WORLD in the hands of a few powerful men & socities($$$$$$$)
We need to be UNITED , there is still time. I BELIEVE!
Thank you friend ABEAUTIFULMIND & others to open my eyes today once more....I will make today a difference...changing myself & spreading the message to SAVE THE WORLD, OUR WORLD!!
TODAY IT'S TIME TO LOVE, BELIEVE & FIGHT..... I'll do & you????
THIS IS IT - ALL FOR L.O.V.E. KEEP THE FAITH & BELIEVE!
The best is yet to come....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 08:21:35 AM

Absolutely agree with you!  ;)
I´ve always thought so... and it became really obvious to me with the false pandemics.
But just chemtrails are a good motive. I´ve seen a photo of MJ coming out from Neverland on Jan 16 2004 to go to the court where the sky was complitly full of chems. This day of course was clear and sunny in Santa Barbara. I´ll try to found it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 08:26:16 AM
I found it!
It wasn´t a pic, it was a video with pics. The first one is clear.

[youtube:sgpozzt3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvDWNXLs6Wg[/youtube:sgpozzt3]

There are not many, but if you see the pics during the morning, you see first the trails, after the dispersion in what they say are "clouds".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 17, 2010, 08:44:59 AM

Wow! that makes perfect sense. Ofcourse the Illuminati wanted to make Michael look crazy because he wore masks because they knew why he wore them to protect himself. I've not thought about that yet but thank you for bringing it up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 08:57:32 AM
Check this out:

What is MJ looking in the sky?
He remembers me to me when I see chemtrails...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 17, 2010, 09:06:24 AM
Michael is definitely looking at the chemtrails in the sky. They were spraying here this morning as well :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 17, 2010, 12:58:02 PM
OMG!  Are you all serious?  Do you honestly think a tiny piece of fabric is gonna keep out minute particles?  MJ wore the mask loose and not even tied, like that is going to do anything about chemicals.  Surgical masks are designed to contain SPITTLE and MUCOUS that contains viruses and bacteria.  Everything else can pass, and he stated why he wears them... He said

He wears sunglasses and surgical masks for the same reason, so he can have some privacy from prying eyes when he is in public and it gives him a sense of security.  He said he wore one home from the doctors one time in the 80's and he liked the feeling of security and it kept the world from seeing "him" in public...so he adopted it.

To the person who said that you can be safe by boiling water...that is false and untrue.  If you are drinking fluoridated water, you are in fact concentrating the level of fluoride you body is going to receive by boiling.  Fluoride can not be filtered out either with Brita or other charcoal filters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 03:41:39 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
OMG!  Are you all serious?  Do you honestly think a tiny piece of fabric is gonna keep out minute particles?  MJ wore the mask loose and not even tied, like that is going to do anything about chemicals.  Surgical masks are designed to contain SPITTLE and MUCOUS that contains viruses and bacteria.  Everything else can pass, and he stated why he wears them... He said

He wears sunglasses and surgical masks for the same reason, so he can have some privacy from prying eyes when he is in public and it gives him a sense of security.  He said he wore one home from the doctors one time in the 80's and he liked the feeling of security and it kept the world from seeing "him" in public...so he adopted it.

To the person who said that you can be safe by boiling water...that is false and untrue.  If you are drinking fluoridated water, you are in fact concentrating the level of fluoride you body is going to receive by boiling.  Fluoride can not be filtered out either with Brita or other charcoal filters.

1. I didn't say say the mask would filter out all of the toxins, but it would filter out some. And Yes, boiling water will make it SAFER. 2. We haven't found a way to completely keep our selves safe, but even doing the bare minimal can help. I feel very sorry for those who are not yet awakened and aware. But you are all in my heart, and as a wayshower I shall continue to spread the message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 21, 2010, 12:20:40 PM
Well I don't think we wears maks to protect himself from the chemtrails because then he would make his kids wear that  too , But I'm sure he knows about chemtrails , even Prince knows what it is  (on a interview he was talking about chemtrails)
But I think we cannot really protect ourselves from that =/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

somekindofsign

March 21, 2010, 03:53:17 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Well I don't think we wears maks to protect himself from the chemtrails because then he would make his kids wear that  too , But I'm sure he knows about chemtrails , even Prince knows what it is  (on a interview he was talking about chemtrails)

Oh, Prince the artist, yes.
First I thought you were talking about MJ´s son. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 21, 2010, 07:38:38 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "ROFL"

Oh, Prince the artist, yes.
First I thought you were talking about MJ´s son. :lol:

Hahaha  sorry , I meant the  artist yeah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

mykidsmum

March 22, 2010, 12:09:01 AM

1. I didn't say say the mask would filter out all of the toxins, but it would filter out some. And Yes, boiling water will make it SAFER. 2. We haven't found a way to completely keep our selves safe, but even doing the bare minimal can help. I feel very sorry for those who are not yet awakened and aware. But you are all in my heart, and as a wayshower I shall continue to spread the message.
a mask isn't going to filter out any toxins, especially the way he wears it.  Second, boiling your water is going to make it even less safe!  Especially if you are boiling tap water that is treated with floride.  Also if you are boiling it in a teflon coated pan makes it worse.  Buying organic veggies and produce isn't going to do anything because most all seeds are genetically engineered anyway.  Buying organic is good to avoid pesticides, but then you run into fecal material which causes other problems.  The best bet is to buy local if you can to support local farmers.  Living life afraid is not way to live a life.  I would rather live a life free and aware rather than scared and paranoid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 03:57:16 AM

a mask isn't going to filter out any toxins, especially the way he wears it.  Second, boiling your water is going to make it even less safe!  Especially if you are boiling tap water that is treated with floride.  Also if you are boiling it in a teflon coated pan makes it worse.  Buying organic veggies and produce isn't going to do anything because most all seeds are genetically engineered anyway.  Buying organic is good to avoid pesticides, but then you run into fecal material which causes other problems.  The best bet is to buy local if you can to support local farmers.  Living life afraid is not way to live a life.  I would rather live a life free and aware rather than scared and paranoid.

I live my life free and aware, but I also use my brain to survive. Thank you very much. Why are you getting offended about my warning anyway? I'm trying to help people and spread Michael's message. And Believe me, his message was to Heal the world and rid it of the NWO, that's plain and simple. What's your Agenda?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 02:35:37 AM
For people that wanna take offense to me or doubt what I say, listen very carefully. I am a very intelligent being, maybe even far more than any other person can comprehend. Since the young age of 9 I've showered myself with nothing but knowledge. I've studied psychology, philosophy, sociology, science, astronomy, quantum mechanics, physics, I've read the complete dossier of conspiracies and secret societies. I have access to 100's of files on different events that have gone on in our world that you will probably never see. I read constantly, hell, while I'm typing right now on my next window tab I'm studying the Rosecrucians. Maybe you should look that up and you'll learn something. And you should because it connects very deep rooted into What I've been talking to people about, another connection to Michael's message. It is my job as an Awaken being, to let these people know the Truth. If you don't want to believe in the NWO or don't wanna "try" to save people from the poisons that we're being exposed to, then do just simply that. But DO NOT come in between me spreading the message to my fellow beings. We are trying to Unite the world, Not divide it. I again ask WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions