this1crazygirl

Re: MJ had bedsores
March 16, 2010, 09:55:50 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Tay3"
I don't really agree with you simplyme. I'm a nurse and I know a patient can get a bedsore in a few days from lying in one position without being turned. Every 2 hours is correct. But I really find it hard to believe MJ would have bedsores. A person who is active and up and walking around wouldn't be COVERED with them! I also remember reading an article without a doubt, that Michael had bedsores. I can't remember where I read it. Does anyone else remember this article?
If he was under the influence of substances like propofol during the night he would not have natural turning around but was laying motionless for several hours.

:lol:  :lol: ghetto me:  :lol: well apparently he kept gettin up even with propo if that ni**a would not stay sleep  :lol:  :lol:  8-)  

excuse my ghetto mouth
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 16, 2010, 09:59:12 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
I don't really agree with you simplyme. I'm a nurse and I know a patient can get a bedsore in a few days from lying in one position without being turned. Every 2 hours is correct. But I really find it hard to believe MJ would have bedsores. A person who is active and up and walking around wouldn't be COVERED with them! I also remember reading an article without a doubt, that Michael had bedsores. I can't remember where I read it. Does anyone else remember this article?
If he was under the influence of substances like propofol during the night he would not have natural turning around but was laying motionless for several hours.

:lol:  :lol: ghetto me:  :lol: well apparently he kept gettin up even with propo if that ni**a would not stay sleep  :lol:  :lol:  8-)  

excuse my ghetto mouth
I beg you pardon??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this1crazygirl

March 16, 2010, 10:28:18 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

excuse my ghetto mouth
I beg you pardon??

forget it. my apologies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

March 16, 2010, 10:59:51 AM
just my 2 cents!!

Michael going off what i've read and seen is a very clever man.. therefore IMO he would know the risks of pressure sores from being sedated or whatever you wanna call it.. and staying in the same position.. plus i think this would have been discussed with him anyway (if this is the case) hence i think he would of had the proper matresses etc to reduce this.. and he had a good diet according to people so nutrition shouldn't have been an issue

they are painful and nasty once they reach a certain stage before they get to bad and the skin dies.. seen it a few times.. oh and they STINK at this point rotting flesh..

so unless he was superman i don't think this is fesable.. going off his dancing and stuff in TII.. and i still don't think there were doubles.. except in SC ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 11:42:23 AM
Quote from: "mjkate"
Please see this video with Aphrodite Jones. She says that the autopsy said michael had bedsores from being in bed for so long recovering from the 2005 trial. Does anybody know anything about that. Was there a previous thread. I did hear that news at the beginning from Arnold Klein actually and didn't hear it again until now. The bedsore story was one of the reasons I first started to believe the hoax. I thought that the autopsy must have been done on an ill and bedridden patient. CAn anyone shed light on bedsores -can someone who isn't bedridden suffer from them?

One would have to be unable to move to develop a bedsore. And depending on the individual's nutritional state, age, quality of skin etc. would determine how quickly a sore would develop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

March 16, 2010, 12:06:50 PM

I don't think I said he had bed sores [don't have time right now to read the post over] but more than one person has commented so I'll write this.  I'm not saying he necessarily had bed sores but maybe some old marks from previously being in bed and the wheel chair and that if he had old marks they could go away with some care given to them.  I commented that bedsores don't takes weeks to develop and I think what Aphrodite was talking about in the autopsy was the perimortem abrasions.  That's the upshot of what I remember writing - not that he had bedsores. LPN/LMP
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 12:32:48 PM
Don't forget, If he truly suffered from Lupus here are some of the symptoms. May not have been bed sores -but skin problems from the Lupus:

Skin problems: Most people with lupus develop skin rashes. These rashes are often an important clue to the diagnosis. In addition to the butterfly rash over the cheeks and bridge of the nose, other common skin symptoms include skin sores or flaky red spots on the arms, hands, face, neck, or back; mouth or lip sores; and a scaly, red or purple raised rash on the face, neck, scalp, ears, arms, and chest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 12:35:02 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Don't forget, If he truly suffered from Lupus here are some of the symptoms. May not have been bed sores -but skin problems from the Lupus:

Skin problems: Most people with lupus develop skin rashes. These rashes are often an important clue to the diagnosis. In addition to the butterfly rash over the cheeks and bridge of the nose, other common skin symptoms include skin sores or flaky red spots on the arms, hands, face, neck, or back; mouth or lip sores; and a scaly, red or purple raised rash on the face, neck, scalp, ears, arms, and chest.

You beat me to it!

I was going to ask if his having lupus could have either accelerated the rate at which he could develop bed sores, or if he could have developed some other type of sores?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 16, 2010, 03:18:32 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "neversaynever"

You beat me to it!

I was going to ask if his having lupus could have either accelerated the rate at which he could develop bed sores, or if he could have developed some other type of sores?

bed sores are not on the superficial layer of skin as would be the ailments mentioned. bedsores are from the deteriorating tissue underneath the skin. it is from the weight of the body putting too much pressure on certain spots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 04:38:43 PM
What page of the report mentions the bed sores? I must have missed it. What exactly does it say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 04:49:57 PM
Don't forget he used to wear condom catheters to when he was under propofol...maybe the urine dripped towards the his back and he got sores that way? But the motionless would have to be for a number of days not hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 05:32:08 PM
I heard he had a skin infection which is different from  bedsores ,it is probably a thing called "cellulitis " and not the kind on your butt " I had it myself ,it is a form of a staff infection ,and requires IV antibiotics and is reacurring .I got it 3 times and was hospitalized for days . It is most common on extremities or your face and is highly contagious as it is a form of staff infection .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 16, 2010, 05:36:34 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I heard he had a skin infection which is different from  bedsores ,it is probably a thing called "cellulitis " and not the kind on your butt " I had it myself ,it is a form of a staff infection ,and requires IV antibiotics and is reacurring .I got it 3 times and was hospitalized for days . It is most common on extremities or your face and is highly contagious as it is a form of staff infection .
Actually at one time he had a very bad bacterial infection on his right leg, causing an awful wound. On the autopsy it is not recognised as a scar though, just a heavily pigmented area strangely enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 16, 2010, 05:52:01 PM
poor michael..all the suffering he had to deal with :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 05:58:21 PM
What is all this about? The autopsy report simply doesnt mention any bedsores...unless sbdy tells me on which pages it states he had bedsores, that s all BS to me. I read the report 3 times carefully and didnt see any mention of that

i knew someone who was bedridden most of her life and never heard u get bedsores over a night. If so all office clercks sitting 8 hours on their a** would be full of them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions