DooDoo

Re: NEW Record Deal for Michael
March 16, 2010, 09:26:13 AM
When I first read the news I was really  :shock: and like Tina K. I thought it was really, really bad. First time I seriously doubt he is alive. Why on earth would he want to male deal with Sony after what happened??! Why? I don't understand that, I really don't. :(
I don't know what to make of all this... I hope there is an explanation but at the moment it seems to me the only explanation is money and greediness. He hated Sony. :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Datroot

March 16, 2010, 09:30:04 AM
Quote from: "DooDoo"
When I first read the news I was really  :shock: and like Tina K. I thought it was really, really bad. First time I seriously doubt he is alive. Why on earth would he want to male deal with Sony after what happened??! Why? I don't understand that, I really don't. :(
I don't know what to make of all this... I hope there is an explanation but at the moment it seems to me the only explanation is money and greediness. He hated Sony. :(

Possibly, but he could have also wanted people to think he hated them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

somekindofsign

March 16, 2010, 09:30:28 AM
Or maybe are all lies... or part of the hoax to once again realize that it doesn´t match...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

March 16, 2010, 09:35:31 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"

Everything is possible, but it seems too farfetched somehow... I don't know, I'm just having a bad day, sorry guys :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

Tina K.

March 16, 2010, 09:36:35 AM

Everything is possible, but it seems too farfetched somehow... I don't know, I'm just having a bad day, sorry guys :(
Dont be sorry, I'm having one of those days too, we must support eachother, HUGS to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

this1crazygirl

March 16, 2010, 09:36:52 AM
hello?? why would he not sign on to a company he owns half of? i think...

its official... MICHAEL JACKSON MAKES ME CRAZY LOL 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 09:38:40 AM
Michael's disgust for SONY was BECAUSE of MOTOLLA!  

Motolla was FIRED in 2003!

We love you, Michael!  And YES, we will be there!  What a genius!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 10:04:28 AM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DooDoo

March 16, 2010, 09:39:22 AM
Quote from: "Tina K."

Dont be sorry, I'm having one of those days too, we must support eachother, HUGS to you.
Thanks Tina (((()))) HUgs to you.
it is so messed up, I don't know how it could be good , I don't really know that  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

March 16, 2010, 09:50:57 AM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Michael's disgust for SONY was BECAUSE of MOTOLLA!  

Motolla was FIRED in 2006!

We love you, Michael!  And YES, we will be there!  What a genius!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Exactly.
I was listening (radio conversation) to the guys that worked for Sony, it seemed like they had good relationship with MJ. I think MJ left Sony because of Mottola.

Our eyes should be open very widely, I don't wanna be sitting here next year thinking and talking about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 16, 2010, 09:58:54 AM
I don´t trust Sony, and it´s not just about MJ or Motolla.
I think their are pushing hard in the game of diminishing our freedom on the internet through copyright against piracy and P2P wars. Through their every country filial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 10:04:34 AM
Hello everyone, I know I may be unlikely to post much here but I visit often and post links on my own board and respect all the work that has been done on this board.

I just wanted to remind you about the fact that Michael did meet with John Branca on 17 June 2009 at the forum rehearsals with the view to working together again  :!:  You will find it on the mjtimeline link below.

I know that tarot is not favourable in many peoples eyes but I have had some very accurate insights on the subject of Michael and have been uploading from my old forum onto a new blogger to make them easy to read.  I am also going to create a link of all the accurate readings there too. I will do this in time as its a lot of work . Insights have been uploaded from March 2009 until October 2009 from my original forum. I hope you dont mind me posting this and I honestly do appreciate that my kind of work is not liked by many people. The problem is I have seen a lot of things that might have helped some of the fans who have been upset. I only ever wanted to help - much regard to Souza and Mo who have painstakingly put this forum together to also help people. Michaels situation is really quite plain but Im not sure that anyone is meant to spell it out exactly. I have just written what I felt would be more in his best interests rather than start trying to scrape the lid of everything.  

Regards to everyone here, and hope I am welcome.

Empathyx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 10:25:19 AM
Here are examples that may relate to this current news report wrtten 2009 - I ching gives the number seven , new beginning and a reference to November - but days is figurative. Anyway just posted for interest the following from my readings.

17 OCTOBER MICHAEL ICHING

There is something happening here in November because I am given the winter month - 11th month and 7 days for return.

I am not a great expert at ICHING tarot being my forte but there is something 'to come from Michael' in this month. We should be prepared for a turning point - perhaps something makes us sit up?
Perhaps it is somewhere he goes?

There is a turning point here. There is a new beginning for something.

We also have the number 24.

I have no other information at this moment but receive this ICHING twice in a row.

also 29 october TAROT  michael and sony.

Do you understand this? Because I do - its a definate compromise with Sony for what Michael said in the past which is strange because I have been addressing that today and posted what Michael said.

It seems to me there is a truce in this card thats been made. Whether that was by Michael or not - thats what we have got.

This is a definate re-kindling of Michael and this company who he fell out with in the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 11:44:16 AM
sorry for making three posts here :oops:  I just knew I had written more about sony and the future. I wont write anymore but wanted you to see. xx love to allxx

NOVEMBER 3RD 2009.

I have asked if Michael would want his unreleased songs put out there by Sony. I have received the card of the three of wands which represents 'opportunities'. Its not a negative card and can show a relationship built on trust.

That has me scratching my head but thats not a negative answer is it. This card shows us putting our ships our and waiting for them to come in - so it seems to me that there is still some form of trusting partnership there. Therefore I cant throw a negative light on Sony with this card.

Perhaps something came around that made it important to drop problems and see opportunities in this and hence I dont have a negative reply to this question but more of one that seems to look towards the distant goal of the future.

So it looks more positive to the question then negative. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 11:49:37 AM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
I was not going to post again but I am very disturbed.  Here is a progression of my thoughts. What do you think?

1.   Don’t forget how Michael felt about Sony

2.   Grace Rwaramba’s Twitter (ignore the blonde pic as it is merely a Red Herring misdirect)

•   Scroll down for Grace’s tweets:
•   March 3 –leaving Culver City (finally)
•   March 4-see randyjackson8 nasty twitter responses to Randy’s nasty comment about ‘1 in the house with evil intent to divide the family and separate the kids for her own evil gain (paraphrase).  It was a toss up evil was one was Alejandra or Nanny Grace
•   But Grace’s March 4 defensive tweet clarified that she is the evil one referred in Randy’s tweet.  

3.   Sony Pictures is situated in Culver City

4.   TMZ original location was in Glendale, California.  

•   Victory Studios in Glendale, California (pictured here in 2007), is where TMZ.com was launched. TMZ.com later relocated to Hollywood, Los Angeles, but remained in California. As of November 2009, TMZ.com currently is still located in Los Angeles.
•   Forest Lawn Cemetery is also where ‘MJ’ is supposedly entombed in Holly Terrance which is no longer guarded heavily guarded.
•   So what was that 32,000 pounds of cement delivered to Neverland used for anyway?

5.   Victory Studios
[bYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/b]
•   Background info-see Harvey Levin connection

6.   Victory Studios Blue/Green Screen

7.   Grace Rwaramaba gets ‘fired’ by MJ and marries heretofore unknown Joseph Kisembo that nobody can authenticate or find pictures of the happy couple
[bYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

•   Link offers lots of Red Herring misdirects like drug abuse, first time Grace in 17 years that Grace talks to media despite being ‘fired’ by MJ.  Other links can be found showing MJ and Grace like ‘a married couple.

8.   Nanny Grace takes kids for Christmas

•   Happy to see that the kids are calm and don’t look stressed given that the last tine they were at the Staples Centre was 7 months ago for their fathers ‘Memorial Service’. Blanket was the only one with stage fright.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So given that Mr. Grace is nowhere to be found, was Grace “finally” able to leave Culver City because the new Sony deal got inked?

What gives with the Randy-Grace hostility?

Katherine began this leg of the journey as a vocal voice for Michael’s estate so why has she all but lost her voice?  We know why Joe is silent.

Was Grace the one who called Children services, uploaded the Jaffar punching out Jermastery video on YouTube?

Why did Grace Rwaramba take MJ’s kids to the home of midnighmlk over Christmastime?

Why do we hear more about Grace news than the Katherine, Latoya, Janet????

Am I the other one disturbed when Grace calls MJ kids her babies???

Grace, Jermaine, Tohme Tohme all have connection to Power of Islam.

Midnightmk, Brett Ratner, DiLeo, Branca, McLain all have Sony connection.

Mighnightmlk, Grace, and MJ kids were together at Christmas.

Grace ‘finally’ got out of Culver City.

Katherine’s ability as custodian is questioned by Children’s Service, burlary, etc.

Mersault would only take MJ’s sexual molestation case on the proviso that MJ got rid of the Power of Islam.

MJ feared for his life.

MJ fired Grace, hired Kai Chase as cook and different nannies for the kids.

I think the Grace-Barak interview was a Red Herring.

But whose Red Herring? Michael’s or Grace?

Randy has vibes that Grace is evil and Latoya has already stated that she does not like Grace and Rebbie and Grace had a physical altercation.

Could it be that Grace was a possible reason for MJ’s disappearance???

Or, is Grace acting on behalf of MJ???

What do you think of the Grace trail???

I suspect that the TMZ-MJ connection probably started in Victory Studios in Glendale.

Don’t forget what Michael thought about Sony.

Edied to add URLs :ugeek:

This is interesting WO, but what would Grace be after?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 16, 2010, 11:51:18 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Michael Jackson Estate Inks Record, Record Deal
Posted Mar 15th 2010 10:49PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has confirmed the Michael Jackson estate has signed the biggest deal ever in music -- worth up to $250 million with a guarantee of $200 million.

The estate made the deal with Sony Music Entertainment. According to the Associated Press, the contract is for 10 projects over 7 years.

One album will debut in November, which contains never-before released recordings. We're told Jackson left enough material for at least 3 albums.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That is pretty interesting.

First of all: 7 years? That's a weird period for a contract...

And MJ left enough for 3 albums, so how are they going to fill the other 7 albums?

Contract worth 250 million: 2+5 = another 7...

Coincidence? [/color]

Ok I'm going to say something different from everyone else here. When I first read this news, I saw the numbers. 7years, 3 albums and 10 projects. Doesn't this sound like a date to you? Like 7.3.10 ? July 3rd 2010!!! I wonder if this is something about the come back day! Probably Michael decides to come back at the late hours of July 3rd and as we all know 4th of July comes next. What do you guys think about it? Can it be about the comeback date?

What a coincidence !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."