Re: NEW Record Deal for Michael
March 16, 2010, 07:33:49 PM
Here's more details:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Future projects may include a DVD compilation of videos and a re-release of "Off the Wall" (originally issued in 1979) next year that will contain a treasure trove of new, exclusive material.

"The stuff we have in the vaults around that record is fascinating and remarkable," Stringer said. "We're going to build a whole platform with a documentary. The outtakes are fantastic! We have a lot of great stuff from around every time period [in Jackson's career]. We're plowing through everything now to understand what we've got."

Jackson estate co-executor John McClain - a 40-year confidant of Jackson's who produced part of his 2001 album "Invincible" - is spearheading the selection of previously unreleased material for an album that could hit shelves later this year; possibly in November.

"John McClain tells me they've got over 60 unreleased recordings that they're choosing from," Branca said. "The first album will have around 10 [tracks]. There's some very recent stuff and vintage stuff that deserves to be shared with Michael's fans."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 16, 2010, 07:42:52 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
Maybe this is a good thing?  I'm not really too sure.  How do we know that he wasn't the one that pushed for this deal to happen.  To all of us the estate could just mean the estate where as it's really MJ himself, but to the public it has to say estate, and maybe even to sony it's just the estate.  He could just keep releasing music for years and stay in hiding for years.  You never know
8-)  I think I like that

I love this idea.  MJ is the estate himself. 8-)  I also wondered why on June 17th or June 18th, 2009, that he wrote a letter shifting the control of his money from the Jackson Family Trust to the Estate.  Maybe this is the possible answer to this question.  I hope that I have stated this correctly. God bless you all! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 16, 2010, 07:44:12 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
everyone should see the u-tube video's on the L.A. Civil Rights Association they  are going to be rallying for Justice for Michael .Joe Jackson and Brian Oxman are on there and the president of the LACRA had dinner with Joe Jackson last week .They want to take it to Supreme court ,the LA court system is corrupt . Judge Melville said MJ bail was higher because he is rich ,this is a violation of MJ's rights .LAPD ,FBI >LA DA office ,been violating MJ's rights for decades ! Why do you think he left ? why do you think he did not want to perform in the US ?Why should he let U.S. Biz profit off of his Fame in U.S Justice system really Failed Michael he says "I can't believe this is the land from which I came " it was the PEOPLE that found Mj Innocent not the court system they abused and violated him and his fame & money and they continue to do so today .How did someone that MJ accused of stealing from him get control of all of MJ assets including unreleased Music ? I do not believe his Family 'went along with it " They have no choice .Branca has total control .If she contests him she loses {Katherine } That is why Joe has to file suits . Mj future legacy and creative legacy belongs to his family and kids ,Dosen't it  :?

I know where your coming from Kelly and I have read and followed all the stuff too. I wish I could share in the same optimism and joy everyone else does with this news.  However I don't. This is not good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 07:46:41 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Maybe this is a good thing? I'm not really too sure. How do we know that he wasn't the one that pushed for this deal to happen. To all of us the estate could just mean the estate where as it's really MJ himself, but to the public it has to say estate, and maybe even to sony it's just the estate. He could just keep releasing music for years and stay in hiding for years. You never know
8-) I think I like that

I love this idea. MJ is the estate himself. 8-) I also wondered why on June 17th or June 18th, 2009, that he wrote a letter shifting the control of his money from the Jackson Family Trust to the Estate. Maybe this is the possible answer to this question. I hope that I have stated this correctly. God bless you all! :D

Quote from: "neversaynever"
Again, he broke another record. They are saying this is the biggest deal ever and there will be an "official" announcement tomorrow.  HA!  The man continues to kick %ss! 8-)

MJ, I used to just call you, Daddy! Now, I call you, Big Daddy ;)  ;)  ;)! You show the music industry how it is done ;), my baby! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 16, 2010, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: "rayvyn"
everyone should see the u-tube video's on the L.A. Civil Rights Association they  are going to be rallying for Justice for Michael .Joe Jackson and Brian Oxman are on there and the president of the LACRA had dinner with Joe Jackson last week .They want to take it to Supreme court ,the LA court system is corrupt . Judge Melville said MJ bail was higher because he is rich ,this is a violation of MJ's rights .LAPD ,FBI >LA DA office ,been violating MJ's rights for decades ! Why do you think he left ? why do you think he did not want to perform in the US ?Why should he let U.S. Biz profit off of his Fame in U.S Justice system really Failed Michael he says "I can't believe this is the land from which I came " it was the PEOPLE that found Mj Innocent not the court system they abused and violated him and his fame & money and they continue to do so today .How did someone that MJ accused of stealing from him get control of all of MJ assets including unreleased Music ? I do not believe his Family 'went along with it " They have no choice .Branca has total control .If she contests him she loses {Katherine } That is why Joe has to file suits . Mj future legacy and creative legacy belongs to his family and kids ,Dosen't it  :?

Could you post a link to the youtube video? Thanks.

[youtube:w1yiz10c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbHWNnbdCBs&feature=related[/youtube:w1yiz10c]

[youtube:w1yiz10c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1blUwfPf3w&feature=related[/youtube:w1yiz10c]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 16, 2010, 07:57:59 PM
Maybe this is a good thing?  I'm not really too sure.  How do we know that he wasn't the one that pushed for this deal to happen.  To all of us the estate could just mean the estate where as it's really MJ himself, but to the public it has to say estate, and maybe even to sony it's just the estate.  He could just keep releasing music for years and stay in hiding for years.  You never know
8-)  I think I like that

I love this idea.  MJ is the estate himself. 8-)  I also wondered why on June 17th or June 18th, 2009, that he wrote a letter shifting the control of his money from the Jackson Family Trust to the Estate.  Maybe this is the possible answer to this question.  I hope that I have stated this correctly. God bless you all! :D

He did? If that is true then it all makes much more sense. Hmmm...I can't wait to hear his new album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

angel

March 16, 2010, 08:03:30 PM
ABC News tonight with Diane Sawyer had Jim Henke (Curator, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame) on saying, "they could take these tracks and go back into the studio with a producer like Quincy Jones or someone who worked with Michael and have him polish it up so they could get it up to the standard that we're used to".  Craig Marks, editor of Billboard magazine was also on and said, "I think that, as with most artists, death is not a terrible career move, for the estate and for the record company".  It ended with the statement, "Over time, as the tabloid taint fades and with roughly 60 unreleased songs in the vault, fans of Michael Jackson can expect another productive period in a career that will outlive the man".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

March 16, 2010, 08:49:13 PM
Look people, I know we all want Michael to be alive, but don't you think it's too many serois mature people saying that Michael was murdered and Branca illegaly took over the estate? Everyone can't lie. One thing I can tel for sure. After all, even if MJ is alive, he will not comeback because so many people risk their reputation to get justice for Michael -the family, lawers, even some media.

The only reason for the hoax i see here is that Branca with some other people (like Tohme) took all the control over MJ's money and life, creating the estate that hired Dileo, trasfered all the accounts to the estate, signed contract for MJ without his permition. So the only way to take back the control was to die and get it to public view for safety. This is the only thing for hoax I can see, but this way Mj won't come back and he's in danger right now. And I bother about connection between Tohme and Jermaine.
I'm sure Michael wouldn't rehire someone who cheated him and stole his money (Branca) to rule the entire estate. This is just insane. Unless he was insane (on drugs). Then what we hear is true - he died from overdose which was intentionally injected by Murray to kill him before the concerts started.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

this1crazygirl

March 16, 2010, 08:51:20 PM
this is the funniest real life drama-saga thing i Have ever seen!

Now I want to see what songs the Lawyers select!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

March 16, 2010, 09:31:11 PM
8-)  I think I like that

Wow!  This is the first time I have heard about a letter he wrote shifting control of his money from the trust to his estate.  This is powerful evidence!  Do you have a link to the letter or article?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

March 16, 2010, 10:04:48 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "rayvyn"

Could you post a link to the youtube video? Thanks.

[youtube:3m2w4icv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbHWNnbdCBs&feature=related[/youtube:3m2w4icv]

[youtube:3m2w4icv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1blUwfPf3w&feature=related[/youtube:3m2w4icv]

Thanks much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

March 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM
by Venus ยป Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 am
Look people, I know we all want Michael to be alive, but don't you think it's too many serois mature people saying that Michael was murdered and Branca illegaly took over the estate? Everyone can't lie. One thing I can tel for sure. After all, even if MJ is alive, he will not comeback because so many people risk their reputation to get justice for Michael -the family, lawers, even some media.

The only reason for the hoax i see here is that Branca with some other people (like Tohme) took all the control over MJ's money and life, creating the estate that hired Dileo, trasfered all the accounts to the estate, signed contract for MJ without his permition. So the only way to take back the control was to die and get it to public view for safety. This is the only thing for hoax I can see, but this way Mj won't come back and he's in danger right now. And I bother about connection between Tohme and Jermaine.
I'm sure Michael wouldn't rehire someone who cheated him and stole his money (Branca) to rule the entire estate. This is just insane. Unless he was insane (on drugs). Then what we hear is true - he died from overdose which was intentionally injected by Murray to kill him before the concerts started.

I have to agree with Venus.  Unless some questions are answered as about Michael Jackson
and his death or "death", I am not buying.    I like the man, with or without his music and dance,
but I won't fall into this trap of thinking he alive for years and years and Sony and estate
wanting purchase power without telling the truth.   :!:   :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 10:11:46 PM
Michael isn't in debt it's all bs and I don't think Michael hated Sony just Motolla and he has been terminated so why not get a deal with Sony if they had  the highest bid then you take it remember in that vid against Sony "it was just good business" yes indeed Michael, even though this wasn't the main objective of the hoax I think Michael is really observing how people are acting towards the thought of him being dead people using him to gain money and all of a sudden people caring about him remember guys he runs the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Zen

March 16, 2010, 10:13:46 PM
Early quote by Joe Jackson:

Refusing to share details of the autopsy results, Joseph however did hint that his son had troubles when he was still alive. "There's a lot to be told, though, I'll tell you that right now. The truth! The truth is still to be told," he stated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 10:14:28 PM
Quote from: "Venus"

I wonder about that too
but Don't you think the family would fight harder to put this out there ?( the John branca thing I mean), I know Mrs. Jackson initially objected and Joe calls the frauds, but I dont feel theyre fighting for justice in that sense...
its fishy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions