loma

Re: Seeing Double!
March 25, 2010, 07:09:11 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I clearly saw doubles in This Is It, and think it's an insult to Mike to say: It's all Michael in TII...  Come one, some of these guys were awful dancers.  Same features..?  Do you really know what Michael Jackson looks like?

Thanks *Mo*  
 ;)
I didn't have the balls to say that.
I agree.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

March 25, 2010, 08:53:49 PM
Michael's dance style was to make some sort of movement with every beat of the music, as opposed to moving along with the beat.  I did not see a whole lot of that in This Is It, and that is a pretty solid argument for the doubles theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 11:43:05 AM
Brunei *Beat it* in concert during the two MJ song? stop 1.32 and 5.47, as though the latter would look different than the first-MJ. a stage is a dark moment in the middle of songs, changes within the second MJ?  :roll:
see the nose/nose holes, mouth & eyes... appearance different from the beginning? Could it be?

I do not know how to make screenshots  :oops:

[youtube:1cahxgmr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6oF7I2rtJM[/youtube:1cahxgmr]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 30, 2010, 04:24:45 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I personally have always felt that the guy in the ORANGE pants in TII was not MJ! THe cool move guy was not MJ! It is sooo clear and maybe the PENGUIN guy too!

Remember guys,  JOE JACKSON CAME RIGHT OUT AND SAID THERE WERE GONNA BE DOUBLES IN TII??

This is his dad, so obviously he knew that MJ used them sometimes, the thing is why

now that is what we should be researching why?????? WHy did MJ used doubles specifically as much as they were used in TII?

his father also stated omer was his son. when omer himself says he s not. Just because Joe says it doesnt mean it the gospel...lol...and he didnt even know where MJ s "body" was...well anyway...he s just telling a lot of BS

There was clearly no doubles in TII ..can u really imagine Mj in red pants saying "I gotta Q that" being a double??????????????...where would this guys be now? Hiding? Where were they b4? Did they get surgery just for TII?

This thread is silly and insulting to MJ, IMO

How can u imagine there is sbdy on earth with same features, body shape, teeth, voice etc as our King and able to dance that way when none of his "official" impersonators ever managed to fool someone....

That s silly, plain silly

I clearly saw doubles in This Is It, and think it's an insult to Mike to say: It's all Michael in TII...  Come one, some of these guys were awful dancers.  Same features..?  Do you really know what Michael Jackson looks like?

well we ll have to agree to disagree here

but dont ask me if i know what MJ looks like when i ve been spending the last 20 years looking at everything he did, reading, watching, listening. Saw him 4 times on stage and watched TII i dont know how many times

And if i agree there was a stunt jumping through the window or going down the stairs in Smooth Criminal (which is obvious and normal as in all movies), i still state there were no doubles.

I never was lucky enough to meet MJ in person. But i know someone who met him on a regular basis over the past 10 years. She even saw him few weeks before he "died". And when she tells me there are no doubles there, well i d rather believe her (and what i see with my own eyes) than what u guys here believe. I even got to see pics of her last meeting with MJ

and b4 your heads start spinning like carousels, i ll state it clear: no, she s not on the hoax.

And except Joe who spoke about doubles b4 even seing the movie (huh), none of the ppl who knew him, saw doubles there. Nor Elisabeth taylor nor his family or friends, or ppl who were around him. And they cant ALL be on the hoax, right? Is it that they only ones able to see doubles are the ones who never even get to see him close?....

And none of u seems to agree on which the fake ones are anyway...so who are the fake MJs? All of them??????????

I just hope MJ or his family never come across that sentence: "Come one, some of these guys were awful dancers" ....that really hurts...

Mj was 50...maybe that s why u all seem to see friggin differences with what he did b4. That s just called ageing...

But again, i know we wont agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 05:18:04 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I personally have always felt that the guy in the ORANGE pants in TII was not MJ! THe cool move guy was not MJ! It is sooo clear and maybe the PENGUIN guy too!

Remember guys,  JOE JACKSON CAME RIGHT OUT AND SAID THERE WERE GONNA BE DOUBLES IN TII??

This is his dad, so obviously he knew that MJ used them sometimes, the thing is why

now that is what we should be researching why?????? WHy did MJ used doubles specifically as much as they were used in TII?

his father also stated omer was his son. when omer himself says he s not. Just because Joe says it doesnt mean it the gospel...lol...and he didnt even know where MJ s "body" was...well anyway...he s just telling a lot of BS

There was clearly no doubles in TII ..can u really imagine Mj in red pants saying "I gotta Q that" being a double??????????????...where would this guys be now? Hiding? Where were they b4? Did they get surgery just for TII?

This thread is silly and insulting to MJ, IMO

How can u imagine there is sbdy on earth with same features, body shape, teeth, voice etc as our King and able to dance that way when none of his "official" impersonators ever managed to fool someone....

That s silly, plain silly

well we ll have to agree to disagree here

but dont ask me if i know what MJ looks like when i ve been spending the last 20 years looking at everything he did, reading, watching, listening. Saw him 4 times on stage and watched TII i dont know how many times

And if i agree there was a stunt jumping through the window or going down the stairs in Smooth Criminal (which is obvious and normal as in all movies), i still state there were no doubles.

I never was lucky enough to meet MJ in person. But i know someone who met him on a regular basis over the past 10 years. She even saw him few weeks before he "died". And when she tells me there are no doubles there, well i d rather believe her (and what i see with my own eyes) than what u guys here believe. I even got to see pics of her last meeting with MJ

and b4 your heads start spinning like carousels, i ll state it clear: no, she s not on the hoax.

And except Joe who spoke about doubles b4 even seing the movie (huh), none of the ppl who knew him, saw doubles there. Nor Elisabeth taylor nor his family or friends, or ppl who were around him. And they cant ALL be on the hoax, right? Is it that they only ones able to see doubles are the ones who never even get to see him close?....

And none of u seems to agree on which the fake ones are anyway...so who are the fake MJs? All of them??????????

I just hope MJ or his family never come across that sentence: "Come one, some of these guys were awful dancers" ....that really hurts...

Mj was 50...maybe that s why u all seem to see friggin differences with what he did b4. That s just called ageing...

But again, i know we wont agree.

Yep. Some people are just blind. Besides, Orange Pants MJ was singing Speechless live. And don't any of you dare bring out the "omg it was dubbed" argument, because it obviously wasn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions