Re: Michael Jackson's Message - Part 2
March 20, 2010, 03:56:48 PM
I DON'T THINK MJ WOULD GET INTO ALL THIS...HE WOULD HAVE HAD OTHER REASONS TO HOAX HIS DEATH THAN THESE POLITICAL N ECONOMIC CAUSES...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 04:00:26 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
@ at word i think your right this is a distraction to the hoax investigation and michael
YES... IDONT THINK HE WOULD HAVE HOAXED HIS DEATH FOR THESE REASONS.. IS HE A POLITICIAN  OR SOCIAL REFORMER..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 20, 2010, 04:30:14 PM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
I DON'T THINK MJ WOULD GET INTO ALL THIS...HE WOULD HAVE HAD OTHER REASONS TO HOAX HIS DEATH THAN THESE POLITICAL N ECONOMIC CAUSES...

Then tell me - what do YOU think Mike's reason was?  It's very simple to say "I don't think MJ would get into all this", but then I'd like you to tell me how you are interpreting the past 8.5 months and all we have seen and heard...  I'm awaiting your answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 05:23:28 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Then tell me - what do YOU think Mike's reason was?  It's very simple to say "I don't think MJ would get into all this", but then I'd like you to tell me how you are interpreting the past 8.5 months and all we have seen and heard...  I'm awaiting your answer.
WELL NO ONE HERE KNOWS FOR SURE Y HE HAS HOAXED HIS DEATH N ALL WE DOING IS JUST GUESSES ... UR THEORY MIGHT SOUND SENSIBLE N MIGHT BE TRUE BUT HE HAS MORE IMP. N PERSONAL PROBLEMS ON HIS PLATE TO DEAL WIT THAN THESE.. LIKE MOUNTED DEBTS N 50 SHOWS TO PERFORM WHICH WERE TOO PRESSURING FOR HIS AGE N MOST IMP THING IS HIS DEBTS.... TO BE FRANK MOST OF THE PEOPLE WERE LEAST INTERESTED IN HIM N HIS MUSIC , EXCEPT FANS LIKE US.... OUR POOR MICHAEL WAS COMPLETELY FADED N WAS CRITICIZED N RIDICULED BY EVERYBODY EXCEPT SOME... N WAS SURROUNDED BY DEBTS  FROM ALLSIDES... AFTER HIS SUDDEN DEATH ,PEOPLES INTEREST IN HIM WAS AWAKENED N REVIVED TOTALLY N EVERYONE STARED BUYING HIS STUFF N STARTED LOVING HIM AGAIN. KEEP WATCHING HIS ALBUMS, WILL BE SOLD LIKE HOT CAKES .... IM NOT SAYING THAT HE HAS CHEATED PEOPLE FOR HIS HIS OWN GAIN.... IFEEL HE WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND ANY OTHER WAY TO TO SKIP THOSE 50 CONCERTS IMEAN TICKETS FOR 50 SHOWS WERE SOLD WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE... ITHINK THERE IS NOTHING HE COULD HAVE DONE TO CANCEL 50 CONCERTS A HEAD OF HIM , WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS N AGE FACTOR . AFTER ALL HE IS A HUMAN BEING WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS N AGE FACTOR, HE IS NOT A SUPERNATURAL BEING... IF HE HAS HOAXED HIS DEATH FOR THESE TWO REASONS IWILL SUPPORT N L HIM CAUSE  I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR HIM TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS IN HIS LIFE... HE NEEDS TO REST N HEAL HIS HEART N BODY... IMEAN BY BEING ALIVE...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 20, 2010, 05:45:07 PM
I definitely do not think Michael has done all this for money, nor do I think that was ruined, I think this is a very serious matter, and I also think that is exploiting the situation for her fans know how they work the media, corruption in the world, seems little any injustice suffered by?, .. Vendetta remember the movie look, I always am wondering now if somehow Michael participated in this film. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~Topic starter

March 20, 2010, 05:47:49 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

WELL NO ONE HERE KNOWS FOR SURE Y HE HAS HOAXED HIS DEATH N ALL WE DOING IS JUST GUESSES ... UR THEORY MIGHT SOUND SENSIBLE N MIGHT BE TRUE BUT HE HAS MORE IMP. N PERSONAL PROBLEMS ON HIS PLATE TO DEAL WIT THAN THESE.. LIKE MOUNTED DEBTS N 50 SHOWS TO PERFORM WHICH WERE TOO PRESSURING FOR HIS AGE N MOST IMP THING IS HIS DEBTS.... TO BE FRANK MOST OF THE PEOPLE WERE LEAST INTERESTED IN HIM N HIS MUSIC , EXCEPT FANS LIKE US.... OUR POOR MICHAEL WAS COMPLETELY FADED N WAS CRITICIZED N RIDICULED BY EVERYBODY EXCEPT SOME... N WAS SURROUNDED BY DEBTS  FROM ALLSIDES... AFTER HIS SUDDEN DEATH ,PEOPLES INTEREST IN HIM WAS AWAKENED N REVIVED TOTALLY N EVERYONE STARED BUYING HIS STUFF N STARTED LOVING HIM AGAIN. KEEP WATCHING HIS ALBUMS, WILL BE SOLD LIKE HOT CAKES .... IM NOT SAYING THAT HE HAS CHEATED PEOPLE FOR HIS HIS OWN GAIN.... IFEEL HE WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND ANY OTHER WAY TO TO SKIP THOSE 50 CONCERTS IMEAN TICKETS FOR 50 SHOWS WERE SOLD WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE... ITHINK THERE IS NOTHING HE COULD HAVE DONE TO CANCEL 50 CONCERTS A HEAD OF HIM , WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS N AGE FACTOR . AFTER ALL HE IS A HUMAN BEING WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS N AGE FACTOR, HE IS NOT A SUPERNATURAL BEING... IF HE HAS HOAXED HIS DEATH FOR THESE TWO REASONS IWILL SUPPORT N L HIM CAUSE  I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR HIM TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS IN HIS LIFE... HE NEEDS TO REST N HEAL HIS HEART N BODY... IMEAN BY BEING ALIVE...

Please drop the caps next time.

So according to you (a fan) he did this all for his own selfish reasons? Nah, not buying that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 06:15:12 PM
NO IWILL NOT DROP THE CAPS..... IAM NOT FORCING U TO BUY IT N IAM NOT GOING TO BUY YOURS TOO. I THINK WE ALL HAVE RIGHT OF SPEECH HERE..ITHINK WE CAN SPEAK WHAT WE THINK... N THAT IS Y EVERYONE R BROUGHT UNDER ONE ROOF HERE TO DISCUSS THEIR THEORIES N OPINIONS... IT CAN BE ANYTHING.. I NEVER MEANT THAT HE WAS SELFISH N IF THAT IS HOW U THINK I CAN NOT HELP... IT IS OK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 06:20:12 PM
please

listen to an older song of mj
and then tell me that he has not been aware of the problems of our society

i think this will be difficult for you

why you wanne trip on me

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 20, 2010, 06:24:30 PM
NO IWILL NOT DROP THE CAPS..... IAM NOT FORCING U TO BUY IT N IAM NOT GOING TO BUY YOURS TOO. I THINK WE ALL HAVE RIGHT OF SPEECH HERE..ITHINK WE CAN SPEAK WHAT WE THINK... N THAT IS Y EVERYONE R BROUGHT UNDER ONE ROOF HERE TO DISCUSS THEIR THEORIES N OPINIONS... IT CAN BE ANYTHING.. I NEVER MEANT THAT HE WAS SELFISH N IF THAT IS HOW U THINK I CAN NOT HELP... IT IS OK.

Again, and I am asking nicely: Drop the caps please. You can have your own opinion, but no need to yell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 06:35:50 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Again, and I am asking nicely: Drop the caps please. You can have your own opinion, but no need to yell.
LOOK IAM NOT YELLING OR SCREAMING ,THAT IS HOW I RIGHT .... N Y R U GETTING OFFENDED.... COOL , LET US DROP IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 20, 2010, 07:12:45 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

LOOK IAM NOT YELLING OR SCREAMING ,THAT IS HOW I RIGHT .... N Y R U GETTING OFFENDED.... COOL , LET US DROP IT.

Last time: DROP THE DARN CAPS! I am not offended, I am seriously annoyed. There is no need for caps and it annoys people who try to read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 20, 2010, 07:34:18 PM
I do not think has done this for selfish reasons, really need to hear his songs again :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 07:39:02 PM
this is also it

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 20, 2010, 08:29:23 PM
Forget whateverhappens, some people do not believe in these things  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 08:34:12 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Forget whateverhappens, some people do not believe in these things  ;)

let us wait and see. please

i am not keen on seeing this coming , but it cannot be denied
#inform yourself
the financials are going down
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike