LunaCielo

Re: Michael Jackson's Message - Part 2
March 15, 2010, 03:26:21 AM
great job ... the debt is strangling the economy in America, the Federal Reserve and European Central Bank in Europe are the systems devised to impoverish the country and force them to submit to their yoke... :(
We must react and do it all together I, before it's too late!
Michael has tried to awaken in all ways! :!:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

somekindofsign

March 15, 2010, 08:17:00 AM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Well, Souza, by posting these videos you start "discussing" highly relevant political and economical coherences here ...

O.K.

Are you aware of global demographic developments in OECD-countries (decreasing birth rates and increasing old age population)? And the maroeconomic results?

What do you expect by an U.S.- system living on credits (=depths) for decades? It worked for a long time and now it`s over ... this is just mathematics and nothing "conspirational" about it. The future of the "western world" (democracies)  with it`s ageing populaton will depend on India, Africa, China (democracies?) ... a simple fact.

MJ hoaxed his death for these inevitable macroeconomic developments?

And if so, what will change when MJ comes back? Does he have a solution? Salvation?

Few people = experts are aware of these complexes. And discussing this here (remember there are teenagers on your board) ... well, are you sure you have a veritable expertise on the complexity of international ecosystem implications?

To point at alleged culprits is an abbreviated approach and does not face reality.

If you really have a solution - the world is waiting ...

There are lots of experts that just don´t state what you say, but they have no room in media.
You just repeat the hypnotic sounds on bankers (which have all the room in media).
Just like happens with the climategate.

I´m going to post here a link to the blog of my favourite economist denying what you say.
He´s Juan Torres, a professor at some Andalucia´s Universities.
He´s all the time debunking what you say, so well worth the reading.
I recommend all of you this whole blog.
But just an article here as an example:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This economist is always stating how they cheat us and how easy it could be to end Earth Hunger, but they just don´t want at all.

He is not the only EXPERT saying this at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 15, 2010, 08:25:03 AM
Here you have some more:

50 Pill to understand the crisis

Hunger in context

But scroll down this blog or search "hambre" (hunger) on it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 15, 2010, 08:46:07 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Word, I couldn't help but laugh when I went through your posts on various threads.  Here you are claiming that Mike has nothing to do with Illuminati and NWO, stating it as if it's a fact, because you know everything about him since you're a fan for over 30 years and no one can't tell you nothing about Michael Jackson that you don't already know.  

Unless you know him personally, then there's no way you can possibly know everything about him.  It's perfectly fine to have different opinions, but then show some argumentation like many others have done who do support the NWO/Illuminati theory.  Just saying that Mike has nothing to do with it doesn't add any value to the conversation.

In case you forgot,you and Souza don't  personally know Michael Jackson either,and its not right for you two to link his name with NWO "theory".The NWO was already in place before Michael "died" because I have been hearing about it for years,so again you're not telling me nothing I don't already know.I'm not argumentive,I just don't agree with you or Souza.This is not the NWO site, its the MJHD website the last time I checked,all this other NWO is irrevelant to the hoax death investigation.I didn't say I knew everything about him,I said I have been a fan for 30 years and you still can't tell me NOTHING about him that I don't already know.Stop taking my words out of context please.Just saying Michael faked his death to tell the world about a NWO does not add value to NWO thread either,peace.
Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:51:51 AM by word
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 15, 2010, 08:47:38 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Well, Souza, by posting these videos you start "discussing" highly relevant political and economical coherences here ...

O.K.

Are you aware of global demographic developments in OECD-countries (decreasing birth rates and increasing old age population)? And the maroeconomic results?

What do you expect by an U.S.- system living on credits (=depths) for decades? It worked for a long time and now it`s over ... this is just mathematics and nothing "conspirational" about it. The future of the "western world" (democracies)  with it`s ageing populaton will depend on India, Africa, China (democracies?) ... a simple fact.

MJ hoaxed his death for these inevitable macroeconomic developments?

And if so, what will change when MJ comes back? Does he have a solution? Salvation?

Few people = experts are aware of these complexes. And discussing this here (remember there are teenagers on your board) ... well, are you sure you have a veritable expertise on the complexity of international ecosystem implications?

To point at alleged culprits is an abbreviated approach and does not face reality.

If you really have a solution - the world is waiting ...

well said
I couldn't have said better myself,they got these poor babbies scared to death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 15, 2010, 09:24:22 AM
Quote from: "word"
Word, I couldn't help but laugh when I went through your posts on various threads.  Here you are claiming that Mike has nothing to do with Illuminati and NWO, stating it as if it's a fact, because you know everything about him since you're a fan for over 30 years and no one can't tell you nothing about Michael Jackson that you don't already know.  

Unless you know him personally, then there's no way you can possibly know everything about him.  It's perfectly fine to have different opinions, but then show some argumentation like many others have done who do support the NWO/Illuminati theory.  Just saying that Mike has nothing to do with it doesn't add any value to the conversation.

In case you forgot,you and Souza don't  personally know Michael Jackson either,and its not right for you two to link his name with NWO "theory".

Correct, that's why we called it a THEORY, and we have every right to publish our THEORY

The NWO was already in place before Michael "died" because I have been hearing about it for years,so again you're not telling me nothing I don't already know.I'm not argumentive,I just don't agree with you or Souza.This is not the NWO site, its the MJHD website the last time I checked,all this other NWO is irrevelant to the hoax death investigation.

This is the MJDHI site, and maybe in your opinion this other NWO is irrevelant to the hoax death investigation, but to us it is certainly relevant.  That is OUR opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 15, 2010, 10:00:41 AM
More:

I've finished in recent days a couple of articles for magazines and current world projection of the Faculty of Theology of Granada, and Manifesto.  Journal of critical thinking, to be published shortly and in which, among other things, reflect on the moral dimension of the crisis.  One aspect that seems crucial in view of how it developed and the responses you are experiencing.  Transcribe some of the questions I ask in these texts.  I do so precisely because the more times I say I'm a liberal demagogues to make this kind of reflection, as does one of the most prominent commentators on the web, the more often and more insistently'm going back to them. The economic crisis - Health in crisis

(...) As above ahead, the crisis is not just a financial impact, nor a purely economic matter, at least in the conventional sense given to this term.  It's much more.  What we are experiencing is the result of a perversion, a radical reversal of principle, of a long process of uncivilization and destruction.
 When markets were fginancieros ugly, speculators left with the usual greed to other markets, oil and food raw materials, causing dramatic price increases that led to increasing hunger and I mentioned desnutricicón up.  At such times, on the websites of banks could be read ads like this by Deutsche Bank: "Do you want to reap the benefits of a possible increase in prices of agricultural products? Deutsche Bank, as a distributor, offers two ways to profit . And then presented two financial products through Luxembourg SICAV.
 That's just an economic issue?  "Profit from the hunger of others is just a financial issue?
 To end hunger in the world, FAO has been calling some 30,000 billion, ie 40% of what the European Central Bank injected into markets in one day!, 29 September 2008.
And when they met in Rome, the governments launch campaigns on the fly announcing their commitment to fight hunger when the money actually put on the table saying that end was almost 1,000 times less than the money allocated to save the banks, and that without it, as ls criticized the director of FAO, then have not kept their word
 That's just economics?
 The gradual drift of the capital to the financial universe weakening real activity and generates instability, since the basis in which there is gain supports speculation that implies a constant hazard assumption and therefore a permanent tendency to instability and the crises mentioned above, is it a natural phenomenon that has nothing to do with our moral principles?
 Is it not rather the result of a major alteration of the rational basis of any social order?  Is it not rather the result of a vicious divorce between means and ends, the denaturation of money and means of payment to be instruments for change themselves become objects of change?
 Does not clearly expresses this crisis that we are calling "economy" is an activity that has increasingly less to do with our real needs to be linked only with money, which by no means is everything from the point of view satisfaction?
 Can not be produced because the money has ceased to be an instrument to become money-power in the hands of the privileged and the artificial expression of all things?
 "And this crisis will not have been the inevitable consequence of that society to be subsumed in the economy and the monetary universe has had to assume also the ethics of greed and accumulation compared with that of the need?  Could it be that we have tax money as reference universe, like our unique ecosystem?
 Is not that really have made the world of business becoming our "natural order," as Hayek?  And if it was so, that's what makes us more human, or, conversely, what makes us inhumaniza and slaves?  (...)

Can someone tell me that MJ doesn´t care about this???????????
He talked about it in an abstract way because of two reasons:
1. He´s an artist.
2. Talking about this in an abstract way is politically correct, so allowed, so he could be heard.
Whats´s the first thing we think when someone talks in plain sight in media?
Wow, someone is going to stop him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 15, 2010, 12:05:53 PM
I think this is all part of a propaganda..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

the arabian nights

March 15, 2010, 12:20:21 PM
Quote from: "Puff"
@ at word i think your right this is a distraction to the hoax investigation and michael

This is an "investigation"..
Mike wants to make people aware of what happens in the world, and Souza and Mo are trying to spread his message making video about world's HUGE problems..
Is this a distraction?? mm I don't think so!

but just to get my voice over - just my opinion - to add to the conversation - how do we know what was intended, that this  investigation was part of the plan,  we dont, we hope mike hoaxed, but for all we know he may disapprove of any investigation - it maybe spoiling his plans. i dont have the answers, all i can do is speculate - just like all of the other hoaxers, but  we are all entitled to our opinions.

we rely on the sources available to us which includes, books, vids, YT, articles and the internet then we interpret what we have digested, sometimes our view changes, sometimes by discussing is brings up more things of interest.

you seem to think that the rest of the population are not concerned about the world, all us are, its not just mike, i dont think that this is his big plan - i think he would be better voicing his opinions then creating a hoax so that a minority of hoax believers could say it was the reason for the hoax. i think he should speak for himself on humanitian issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 15, 2010, 12:22:34 PM
we are not oprah - we have no strength, when i asked on the site how have you made that change - i got hardly any posts, you see its not as interesting as mike in his gold pants - not that i am saying that he did not look good in the pants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 15, 2010, 12:23:41 PM
@ at word i think your right this is a distraction to the hoax investigation and michael

Again, argumentation please!  What's your statement based on?  Just believe?  Come on, point it out!  Statements without argumentation do not add anything to the conversation.

mo you have pm'ed me and i have responded to you. so i leave it there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 02:18:32 PM
Thanks a lot ladies, I never paid much attention to the money side of things, cause I dont make much right now LOL, but I wonder if my parents are being smart  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 15, 2010, 03:03:13 PM

In case you forgot,you and Souza don't  personally know Michael Jackson either,and its not right for you two to link his name with NWO "theory".

Correct, that's why we called it a THEORY, and we have every right to publish our THEORY

The NWO was already in place before Michael "died" because I have been hearing about it for years,so again you're not telling me nothing I don't already know.I'm not argumentive,I just don't agree with you or Souza.This is not the NWO site, its the MJHD website the last time I checked,all this other NWO is irrevelant to the hoax death investigation.

This is the MJDHI site, and maybe in your opinion this other NWO is irrevelant to the hoax death investigation, but to us it is certainly relevant.  That is OUR opinion.

Your right  it is your opinion so don't get mad when I state mine and it does not agree with you or your partner.None of what you state is a fact concerning Michael Jackson and  a NWO.If it is show me the facts and I'll be quiet,peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 03:46:27 PM
Quote from: "anna19"
Thank You Souza & Mo 4 making these brilliant videos.
Bill Clinton repealed the glass steagall act in 1999, which was created after the great depression to protect our money in the banks. During the great depression many banks went bankrupt and many people lost all their savings. When the glass steagall act was repealed this eliminated the firewall between commercial and retail banking allowing this ponzi scheme to create an artificial bubble in the housing maket.

Also, in the U.S. the goverment gave taxpayers money away called grants ( up to 25k) to risky buyers towards a downpayment and to cover closing costs. This policy was expanded under Bush.

I agree that this is exactly why MJ hoaxed his death to get the word out. Michael being a target in the media stems from him calling them out in the song "They don't care about us". I watched for years how "they" tried to distort and use the media as a public flogging against him. The people around him were bad news and were put there to watch and control him so the truth wouldn't get out.
Here's a linK:

Regards,
Anna

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 03:56:33 PM
Quote from: "whateverhappens"
Quote from: "anna19"
Thank You Souza & Mo 4 making these brilliant videos.
Bill Clinton repealed the glass steagall act in 1999, which was created after the great depression to protect our money in the banks. During the great depression many banks went bankrupt and many people lost all their savings. When the glass steagall act was repealed this eliminated the firewall between commercial and retail banking allowing this ponzi scheme to create an artificial bubble in the housing maket.

Also, in the U.S. the goverment gave taxpayers money away called grants ( up to 25k) to risky buyers towards a downpayment and to cover closing costs. This policy was expanded under Bush.

I agree that this is exactly why MJ hoaxed his death to get the word out. Michael being a target in the media stems from him calling them out in the song "They don't care about us". I watched for years how "they" tried to distort and use the media as a public flogging against him. The people around him were bad news and were put there to watch and control him so the truth wouldn't get out.
Here's a linK:

Regards,
Anna

Word, I couldn't help but laugh when I went through your posts on various threads. Here you are claiming that Mike has nothing to do with Illuminati and NWO, stating it as if it's a fact, because you know everything about him since you're a fan for over 30 years and no one can't tell you nothing about Michael Jackson that you don't already know.

Unless you know him personally, then there's no way you can possibly know everything about him. It's perfectly fine to have different opinions, but then show some argumentation like many others have done who do support the NWO/Illuminati theory. Just saying that Mike has nothing to do with it doesn't add any value to the conversation.
Word, I couldn't help but laugh when I went through your posts on various threads. Here you are claiming that Mike has nothing to do with Illuminati and NWO, stating it as if it's a fact, because you know everything about him since you're a fan for over 30 years and no one can't tell you nothing about Michael Jackson that you don't already know.

Unless you know him personally, then there's no way you can possibly know everything about him. It's perfectly fine to have different opinions, but then show some argumentation like many others have done who do support the NWO/Illuminati theory. Just saying that Mike has nothing to do with it doesn't add any value to the conversation.

look here

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions