@Souza

I prefer a treating people a tad more respect and keeping in mind a SEVEN (7) letter word.....DIGNITY :D ...No offense really 8-) ..Unless someone starts dissing me around for nothing.

This forum is just like a huge home with many different members with their own inclinations and preferences.....You dont just order someone to leave just because you dont see eye to eye......at least I never did that.

Plus I DID NOT USE SWEAR WORDS AT YOU....

You see, any rational person reading this thread can see that I am not at fault here.....On the contrary I am the one being threatened unnecessarily. Its unfortunate.

And any rational person can also see that there was no indication in my statement that the Admins were NOT ALLOWED to post (What a joke btw, :lol: ).....

I am rational enough to understand that you are the MODS and NO ONE CAN REFRAIN YOU from posting..... ;)  

Oh C'mon Souza....People were worse on the Doubles Thread.......IS a TINY measure of consideration too much to ask? :|
Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 02:22:44 PM by Doctor Death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know that the IPCC messed up the whole thing...I know it because an Indian scientist heads that panel....His name is prof.R K Pachauri.....

I know that the IPCC is not to be trusted with.....But that dosnt mean that the planet is not being damaged....

Sadly enough it is and we CAN fel it....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot, We call London the "deep south". We have consistently cool/poor summers year on year. I have to remind myself though that the Falkland Islands in the south Atlantic Ocean are nearer the Equator than I am. The Falkland Islands look a God forsaken place weather wise and when you see how far south they are it really brings home how far north I am. I realize in reality the Falklands are probably colder but that is due to the land mass of the Antartic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
I was talking about these 2:

And I stated that where exactly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS this is for you ((((((((((((((((big hug))))))))))))))) Thank you. I needed this. sigh....  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

ZIsis

Because that will keep me from believing in bogus rumours being spread on this forum like "Global Warming Is a Hoax" ....Oh Good Lord!! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

.......Just because countries in the north arent feeling the heat dosnt mean that It aint happening.......Thres enough weather fluctuations here in the subcontinent....The Maldives are sinking....I heard it from a member here itself who lives there...hear it from the people themselves instead of some arbitrary YouTube videos.......

THANK YOU, DOC for that bit about the notion of the "Global warming myth". I don't know who started that or where & when 'the idea' first began in the MJ hoax related stuff. Nor am I interested in finding out/accusing/bashing those particular who/what/where here either...

All I know with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY is that NO ONE (not even "the man" himself!) is going to convince me that Global warming is not real!!!

But for those of you who believe global warming isn't real...Duh, people, listen to MJ's words on the Earth song segment part of This Is It. AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN! What do you really think he means when he says, "the planet is sick"?!? It doesn't sound as if he's describing a conspiracy when he's asking us to take care of the planet! Nor does it sound as if he's warning us of "doomsday" when he mentions the four years we've got either! Here is just one man (because of his 'influence' & using it for good too!) trying to get us to notice, acknowledge & change the gross negligence & abuse that we've been dishing on our collective heritage; OUR HOME! Why must we try to pick away at the simple message/try to complicate it beyond recognition & read between the lines when it's all so obvious (at least, on this respect)!?!

Yes, IPCC botched up bad. Once. So, does it mean that those years of research & work goes poof up in smoke just because of that? Do you honestly think that most (or the rest) of the world are so stupid to have been taken in by the "money-making scheme" all these years? By the way, despite the idea of global warming having existed for years now, it's only been very recently that the 'green-friendly' products have been introduced. It didn't all start with a 'hidden agenda' by some 'crooks'. Just ask those millions of people around the world who have been DIRECTLY experiencing the effects of pollution, resultant warming & sea level rise for years now. Erosion & inundation are not stuff we have read about in textbooks only! :cry: Some of us grew up with that too. We've learned to make small sacrifices & modifications into our daily lives that many elsewhere take for granted. Now those are more REAL to me than anything a mere clinical data sheet or clever conspiracy theory could EVER be!!! Do you really think that the countries with little means are spending big bucks on reversion, correction, prevention & awareness methods & programs just for the heck of it? Because we are fools who know no better? :evil:

I've LOATHED hearing all that I've on MJ hoax related forums about "the global warming scam". It's shocking, horrifying & shameful to see the lengths people would go to avoid taking their fair of responsibility & blame for the present vulnerable state of our planet! The plant wasn't always "sick", you know. And nature does not conspire against us. So, the deterioration you see around you is NOT just a 'natural course' or whatever else they call it. These are signs from our tired, lonely & crying mother earth, begging for our attention. We are a part of this "nature" too, so we are not doing this for "others" or just for the planet itself. WE HAVE TO DO THIS FOR US. We all have had a hand in this, either directly or indirectly, whether we like it or not. Now is not the time to shirk behind illusions of "nature will take care of itself" & to invent self-indulgent theories. It's high time we joined forces to work with nature for once.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to start something or to insult anyone here. Plus, I also love a good conspiracy myself, but really, we have got to learn to draw the line somewhere. There are things that belongs in FICTION & stuff that is FACTUAL. Not everyone is out to "get you". Not everything around you is fake. For, what is life (& the LOVE we keep claiming to understand so well & mention so often) worth without a little trust! :)

PEACE out!

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 06:41:33 PM by ZIsis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "ZIsis"

Because that will keep me from believing in bogus rumours being spread on this forum like "Global Warming Is a Hoax" ....Oh Good Lord!! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

.......Just because countries in the north arent feeling the heat dosnt mean that It aint happening.......Thres enough weather fluctuations here in the subcontinent....The Maldives are sinking....I heard it from a member here itself who lives there...hear it from the people themselves instead of some arbitrary YouTube videos.......

THANK YOU, DOC for that bit about the notion of the "Global warming myth". I don't know who started that or where & when 'the idea' first began in the MJ hoax related stuff. Nor am I interested in finding out/accusing/bashing those particular who/what/where here either...

All I know with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY is that NO ONE (not even "the man" himself!) is going to convince me that Global warming is not real!!!

But for those of you who believe global warming isn't real...Duh, people, listen to MJ's words on the Earth song segment part of This Is It. AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN! What do you really think he means when he says, "the planet is sick"?!? It doesn't sound as if he's describing a conspiracy when he's asking us to take care of the planet! Nor does it sound as if he's warning us of "doomsday" when he mentions the four years we've got either! Here is just one man (because of his 'influence' & using it for good too!) trying to get us to notice, acknowledge & change the gross negligence & abuse that we've been dishing on our collective heritage; OUR HOME! Why must we try to pick away at the simple message/try to complicate it beyond recognition & read between the lines when it's all so obvious (at least, on this respect),?!?

Yes, IPCC botched up bad. Once. So, does it mean that those years of research & work goes poof up in smoke just because of that? Do you honestly think that most (or the rest) of the world are so stupid to have been taken in by the "money-making scheme" all these years? By the way, despite the idea of global warming having existed for years now, it's only been very recently that the 'green-friendly' products have been introduced. It didn't all start with a 'hidden agenda' by some 'crooks'. Just ask those millions of people around the world who have been DIRECTLY experiencing the effects of pollution, resultant warming & sea level rise for years now. Erosion & inundation are not stuff we have read about in textbooks only! :cry: Some of us grew up with that too. We've learned to make small sacrifices & modifications into our daily lives that many elsewhere take for granted. Now those are more REAL to me than anything a mere clinical data sheet or clever conspiracy theory could EVER be!!! Do you really think that the countries with little means are spending big bucks on reversion, correction, prevention & awareness methods & programs just for the heck of it? Because we are fools who know no better? :evil:

I've LOATHED hearing all that I've on MJ hoax related forums about "the global warming scam". It's shocking, horrifying & shameful to see the lengths people would go to avoid taking their fair of responsibility & blame for the present vulnerable state of our planet! The plant wasn't always "sick", you know. And nature does not conspire against us. So, the deterioration you see around you is NOT just a 'natural course' or whatever else they call it. These are signs from our tired, lonely & crying mother earth, begging for our attention. We are a part of this "nature" too, so we are not doing this for "others" or just for the planet itself. WE HAVE TO DO THIS FOR US. We all have had a hand in this, either directly or indirectly, whether we like it or not. Now is not the time to shirk behind illusions of "nature will take care of itself" & to invent self-indulgent theories. It's high time we joined forces to work with nature for once.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to start something or to insult anyone here. Plus, I also love a good conspiracy myself, but really, we have got to learn to draw the line somewhere. There are things that belongs in FICTION & stuff that is FACTUAL. Not everyone is out to "get you". Not everything around you is fake. For, what is life (& the LOVE we keep claiming to understand so well & mention so often) worth without a little trust!

Peace out!

Maybe you didn't get the point....

Global warming is a natural thing, it occured many times in tha past few thousand years. I am not saying we don't have to take care of the planet, I am saying that 'man made global warming' is a LIE.

Just watch the movie The Great Global Warming swindle, CO2 does not cause global warming. This is big business nowadays and people are making BIG BUCKS because of it. Green power is a scam as well, the power companies only purchase green certificates from Scandinavia, but you get just the normal stuff, but for a higher price.

I don't know how it is in other countries, but here in Holland companies like that are often busted and exposed. Governments have to stop lying about this and spend tax money on nature, as they tell us they do, instead of filling their own pockets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Thank you, Souza!  You know, it's even in my granddaughter's eighth grade science textbook that CO2 causes global warming.  I had her insert "theory" in her answers concerning that because it is not fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Maybe you didn't get the point....

Global warming is a natural thing, it occured many times in tha past few thousand years. I am not saying we don't have to take care of the planet, I am saying that 'man made global warming' is a LIE.

Just watch the movie The Great Global Warming swindle, CO2 does not cause global warming. This is big business nowadays and people are making BIG BUCKS because of it. Green power is a scam as well, the power companies only purchase green certificates from Scandinavia, but you get just the normal stuff, but for a higher price.

I don't know how it is in other countries, but here in Holland companies like that are often busted and exposed. Governments have to stop lying about this and spend tax money on nature, as they tell us they do, instead of filling their own pockets.

Thank you for the suggestions, but I think I've watched quite a number of them myself too. And my point was to put across my take, my personal viewpoint (as we all do constantly share here on this forum, on all topics) on this topic of "the great global warming scam". Not just something I'm reciting off a standard old-school textbook & not something I've just discovered/read/watched online, but rather from close personal experience.

I appreciate you for sharing your knowledge of the going-ons there in Holland (which was news to me). And yes, even I am aware that it's true that some people have been using unscrupulous means & generally taking advantage of the whole "green" concept & theme. And of course, we should not indulge or tolerate the likes of them too! But that does not mean that everyone, everywhere out there is necessarily doing the same. And I've immense respect for those genuine "doers" who are quietly working on/trying to make a real difference, in stead of being active "sayers" & "quoters".

Granted that there has been many instances of global warming in the past too, but those were isolated, separate occurrences, NOTHING an on an increasing, progressive scale like we witness today. The rise in sea level alone, is one REAL, pressing & serious dilemma that many amongst us face today. The sight of an actual island, however tiny, disappearing from the face of the map is not a very pleasant prospect at all. It may be "them" today, but tomorrow it could be us; it's as simple as that.

I'm NOT saying that it's ALL man-made global warming either! But the evidence & effects of global warming have been directly proportional to man's 'industrialisation'. That fact alone is enough to establish a co-relation there.

I'm saying that we should ALL try to do something more constructive here, for the PLANET, for US, instead of merely wasting our efforts, energy & expertise on proving each other/each "theory" wrong. I'm saying we should STOP debating over & sensationalising the whole "man versus big bad/unknown nature" blah blah (we are not that far-out, separate identities: man is really one with nature & it doesn't have to be a fight with nature or against fellow men either!) & address the actual issue: that of Global warming (at least, we agree there, regardless of who/what is to be "blamed").

I'M SAYING, WE NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING; THE ONLY THING:  TAKE RESPONSIBLE, CONSCIENTIOUS ACTION WITH REGARDS TO THE EARTH NOW & that's ALL!!!

Again, I respect you all for your opinion(s) though & you are most entitled to them too, but you OWE it to yourselves, the rest of us & OUR planet to ensure that they are your OWN & NOT influenced by others, new fads etc. So, go out there & find out the answers for yourselves. And because I believe I merit the same too, I still unapologetically & unashamedly stand by mine, thank you very much.

And PEACE out again.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

There is a difference between Global Warming which is a naturally occurring phenomenon and Anthropological Global Warming. AGW proclaims that MAN is responsible for the changes in global temperatures due to technological and industrial advances; THIS IS THE LIE! There is also a big difference between our planet being sick from pollution, destruction of the rainforest (the earth's lungs) etc and being sick because of MAN in general. We are being told that having children is ecologically irresponsible, that each of us is leaving a carbon footprint that is destroying the planet, that we should feel guilty about breathing and therefore are very existence. There is nothing wrong with being environmentally friendly, stop the clear cutting, recycling etc but we are being taxed and controlled by this all based on complete lies, which the IPCC was caught doing, not once but many times. The proponents of AGW  say the debate is over yet scientists continue to debate this bogus theory. Do your own research, don't believe what is being feed to you.

Anthropological Global Warming History
John Coleman, the founder of the Weather Channel, presents an excellent history of the development of the political scam known as anthropological global warming: The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam. The Global Warming myth is less about science than about a confluence of political agendas mascarading as science. In the end, even the founder of the AGW scam had doubts:

There he had time to rethink Carbon Dioxide and the greenhouse effect. The man who had inspired Al Gore and given the UN the basic research it needed to launch its Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was having second thoughts. In 1988 he wrote two cautionary letters to members of Congress. He wrote, “My own personal belief is that we should wait another 10 or 20 years to really be convinced that the greenhouse effect is going to be important for human beings, in both positive and negative ways.” He added, “…we should be careful not to arouse too much alarm until the rate and amount of warming becomes clearer.”

Alas, he soon died and his warnings ignored. Too much power to be had by nobodies like Al Gore. Read the article. You will be amazed at how a group of bureaucrats and nobodies can foist a global-scale hoax on the world to suit their individual power agendas.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam
By John Coleman
January 28, 2009 (Revised and edited February 11, 2009)

James Hansen, head of the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies one of the main cheerleaders for the AGW theory told us back in the 1970's that we were headed for an ICE AGE. That did not occur and he quickly switched to this new AGW theory. It is time to realize we are being lied to, this global warming BS has almost become a new religion, all based on skewed data and manipulated computer models.

The author of Jurassic Park also wrote a book on this subject. Michael Crichton's book "State Of Fear" is a work of fiction but he wrote this book after extensive research and looking at the data that has been used. He also believed that AGW was complete BS, until his death in 2008.

In 2004, Crichton published State of Fear, a novel concerning eco-terrorists  who attempt mass murder to support their views. Global warming and climate change serve as a central theme to the novel, and in Appendix I of the book, Crichton warns both sides of the global warming debate against the politicization of science. He provides two examples of the disastrous combination of pseudo-science and politics, the early 20th-century idea of eugenics, which allowed for the Holocaust, and Lysenkoism. The novel had an initial print run of 1.5 million copies and reached the #1 bestseller position at Amazon.com  and #2 on the New York Times Best Seller list for one week in January 2005.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

According to what TS said I think we have to count the fullmoons for guessing the BAMsday

Here's what I found: (Please if I wrong the post can you move in a proper topic? TY :))

06/25/2009 "Death"
7 fullmoons = 12/31/2009
9 fullmoons = 02/28/2010

07/07/2009 Memorial
7 fullmoons = 01/30/2010
9 fullmoons = 03/30/2010

09/03/2009 Burial
7 fullmoons = 02/28/2010
9 fullmoons = 04/28/2010

09/09/2009 999
7 fullmoons = 30/03/2010
9 fullmoons = 28/05/2010

Well there are only 2 date that repeats in 7 and 9 full moons:

02/28/2010 -> 9 full moons from the "death" e 7 full moons from the burial:

03/30/2010 -> 9 full moons from the memorial e 7 full moons from the 9-9-09 (9 from 7.07 e 7 from 9.09)

30 March! 30 + 03 + 2010 = 2043 -> 2+4+3=9!
Or 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 9! nonchè 333
Or more 30-03-10 3+3+1=7

The three 9

9 full moons from the memorial
9 months from the "death"
9 as sum of the numbers of the date

What do you think? It can be?

P.S. Sorry for bad english
P.P.S. I apologize if someone already done it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]§°°MJ Franz°°§[/size]
°°Always by Your Side My KING°°

:P Dear Souza Hi how are You?
I heard the same thing, I think it was on the David Letterman Show... do You know that American Show?? well he had a guest from somewhere that described exactly that ( at least I am pretty sure it was on there, and he said that the big powerful countries purchase those credits from other countries to off set all the things they say to the jpublic that they are doing in an effort to stop global warming but still carrying on with all the same things, but most public don't know this and believe in their governements.
so thanks agian for all YOur great work!!
take care and love L.O.V.E  to everyone here!!
MIchelle ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

TS, in your post, you referred to hints. I don't understand the rationale behind hinting. Why not be direct?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

TS are you going to post anymore or was 3/14/10 your last post?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Thank u very much TS,excellent post,also thank u Mo and Souza for your great job,this post was very important for me,i've recently been very sad and down about all this and this awsome post about the murder and hoax theories encouraged me a lot,keep doing what u do, it's appreciated a lot,kisses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE