Thank you TS!
Thank you MO&SOUZA!
Michael,thank you so much?I believe in you always.
It's all for L.O.V.E.
GOD BLESS ALL:)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

I also thank you TS, and Mo and Souza for all your efforts!
And especially, thank you, Mr. Jackson! I have so much respect for you, you are an incredibly loving and intelligent human being.
I don't know why but I always start crying when people talk about bamsday or return. It's just too emotional, all this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:P Thanks so much TS for Your update and as per usual all the work You are doing and have done thus far!!
You are truly right in saying that there are those that will never believe, I have many people like that in my life, but I couldn't care less!! MJ is the Man! the one and only and pure Genius  plus plus plus!!
I can relate to those that get emotional everytime, as I can't help it he just triggers You , just watch TII DVD again and  it just triggers that raw emotion that MJ and Only MJ is capable of!!  I saw the bit tonite where I think Frank Dileo says 'MJ was Innocent but not naive!!!'  and that he was so very intelligent!!( I only use the term was as that is what was said, but as we all here believe he still is ,  Just pure genius as we all know!! just hearing the immense and numerous  validations for the awesome Human Being that MJ is, connects the emotion with it all!!
well thanks agin and to MO and Souza as well for all Your awesome work!!!
and to everyone that believes in MJ I love L.O.V.E You all, we are all family united in one strong belief!! So lets all keep the faith and keep strong and true to MJ and believe in him and his message L.O.V.E!!   I truly celebrate that You awesome people are here to share all this with, as without all You fabulous  people and TS  and MO and SOUZA what would it be like?/
well al my love and hugs to You all!!
thanks again for the fabulous work You guys!!
all my love and hugs, take care!!
L.O.V.E!!
MIchelle
New Zealand
thank You!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am very greatfull to all of you; TS, Mo, Souza, everybody that is keeping hope and evidence up, and Michael in the very first place! You all enrich my life and my view on many things, you all are an inspiration for my daily life and the corepiece of life.

In case you read this, Michael; I thank you with all of my heart for everything you gave and I would like you to be sure of my support in good as well as in bad times!!I am very much looking forward to seeing you back again and to justice being prevailed!!!

We love you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks to ts and moderators...great forum ...a lot info...
Michael love you each day even more ...miss you my angel...coming back soon...i need you..we need you...the entire world need from you ...
big hug to you  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't need this post for believing and keeping the faith but I apreciate your hard work. I would tell more but my English is too bad to express all emotions. Just wanted to say that I always feel comfortable in this forum and there is no day that I would pass by this forum.

Michael, we are patient for you.
Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 08:01:42 AM by basicenvy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me?
- Michael Jackson-Privacy

MJonmind

I thank you too, TS for all the tantalizing, provocative and profound TIAI redirects and updates. I have eagerly looked for them since way back to the start. What a blessing you truly are! Just wondering though about the TIAI twitter daily links, if they are also from you. I daily enjoy those as well. They seem to coming from the same mind and heart. Has that been answered somewhere here? Although I've had occasional doubts when negative news comes in, its the overwhelming weight of evidence from ALL hoax investigators online, for Michael living and planning to visibly return to us that has beLIEve burned strong in me since August 09!! Love my genius MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I tempi dell'hoax :)

[youtube:3idfrba2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFoAWrMWPao[/youtube:3idfrba2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great italian video...    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OGNI GIORNO DI PIU\', MI CONVINCO CHE LO SPERPERO DELLA NOSTRA ESISTENZA RISIEDE NELL\'AMORE CHE NON ABBIAMO DONATO. L\'AMORE CHE DONIAMO E\' LA SOLA RICCHEZZA CHE CONSERVEREMO PER L\'ETERNITA\'. "Gustavo Rol"

Wow, thank you thank you thank you!

I really needed this. I honestly go through the day jumping back and forth. With every update you write I am more convinced.

I wish more people knew about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Thank you TS for your excellent and detailed explanation, and your kind words.  We will never give up fighting for Mike and we will keep defending him to the bone, no matter what happens or what people say about us.  We have chosen to walk this path, and we will keep on walking it.

My sentiments exacty! Thank you TS, Mo and Souza for all that you do to keep us encouraged to continue to believe. God Bless! Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eheh.. naturally "my friends" in the real life are starting with: "are you crazy jo? c'mon don't lose your life to follow these people, and more.."
Bhà, patience.. It's my life,right? And i believe... I CAN THINK WITH MY OWN MIND..
(sorry just a my "steam"..)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OGNI GIORNO DI PIU\', MI CONVINCO CHE LO SPERPERO DELLA NOSTRA ESISTENZA RISIEDE NELL\'AMORE CHE NON ABBIAMO DONATO. L\'AMORE CHE DONIAMO E\' LA SOLA RICCHEZZA CHE CONSERVEREMO PER L\'ETERNITA\'. "Gustavo Rol"

@mjonmind  TS has stated in pervious posts that he is not the one running the twitter account. It is others, taking his info and sharing it, which is fine, the more the message can get out the better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Frankly speaking, I really dont think that this ("updates") is something that is very ingenious or novel.....That however should not imply that I do not believe in the hoax....

I do believe.....

The essence of this hoax is that there is an alternative explanation for every oddity that surfaces....Let me correct myself...not every..but some....

For things like MJ saying Geraldo that he has many new "surprises"...He could be referring to the 3D effects in TII...

TMZ posting articles with the words "return" doesnt really have to mean anything...What other word would you use for Tiger Woods comeback other than "return" or "comeback"?

Sorry to break the hearts of numerology fans, but If yu want to convince other people, you cant rely on 7s and 9s and 3s and 1s.....That will simply not do..When you tell about the hoax....you have to form a foundation to your theory based on more concrete facts(PAINS) and not some mere additions that add up to 7.....The  7 thing "COULD" be a thing but tha fact is that we have no way of knowing that.....

Heck....my cousin was born on 3.01.03....3+1+3=7   So What?
Did Mj plan his birth? :roll:

But on the other hand I do agree taht the MURDER theory is totally absurd..because if MJ was murdered and Jermaine and Latoya "knew" all along, then why on earth did they allow AEG to host their brother's memorial? Exactly. ;)

And there are certain things for which there are no excuses.....like the Jermaine "airport" slip up....

All I am saying is that whnever I see this number interpretation, I feel that its too much.
I feel that we are reading too much into it.....Instead of concentrating on the more REASONABLE and RELIABLE clues...

Sorry folks, I prefer to side with fact rather than co-incidence......
PAINS, Slip-ups, technical loopholes are all FACTS...As for the numbers thing, its not THAT convincing....truth be told.

FACTS ar more convinving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions