ROFL

Please tell me in what way is she exposing them ? By promoting what they want ?Wow what a good way to expose them HAHAHA you're all cracking me up
People who expose them are actually being killed or "censored" or not promoted like Lupe Fiasco , 2pac , even Mj
If she was not "one of them" , she wouldn't  have all this huge success. Sad indeed.

All of you people saying she wants to expose them are DELUSIONAL. Period.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Hey guys. Didnt realize this blew up so much. Did you find any 'revolt' against all the evils in Off the Wall or Thriller ?
Because you have to understand. If Gaga was in on something. She has to kinda play the part of a celeb. and what we expect. A show. Think about that. She's fairly new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Your love is magical"

Check out my latest Post, it has to do with these Conspiracy's  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Your love is magical"

I really like JukeBox's post, I thought that summed up my opinion pretty well. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion but there is a lot of things people forget about Lady Gaga. Also, it's a bit hypocritical of some to judge her and find her negative side without having met her. This is especially so because she is labelled as being different. As someone said before, sound familiar? I guess we may or may not ever know the truth about Gaga and the Illuminati, but at least we don't at the moment. I'm still a bit skeptical on it all but being a Gaga fan, I really hope there is some sort of explanation for the Illuminati imagery in her work. But with what people forget about Gaga. She does ALOT for the gay community. And coming from a disgruntled childhood, her image and her work provides an outlet for her "different" fans who may have a variety of factors which put them up against the social norms. This is why she is "Mother monster" and she has her "little monsters" so she can help those who are struggling find their inner differences and freakish side with herself. She was bullied and picked on in High School for doing things differently and being "out there", but this is just her, which I think is harsh for people to judge her on considering what Michael went through. I think it also worth considering that maybe she has no say in the photo shoots and videos of which she is in that represent this imagery and possibly is an ulterior motive from someone who actually is in the Illuminati? This may be seem far fetched but I'm really hoping there is some sort of explanation into that imagery because I really like the upside that I see in Lady Gaga.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Quote from: "nick_93"
I really like JukeBox's post, I thought that summed up my opinion pretty well. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion but there is a lot of things people forget about Lady Gaga. Also, it's a bit hypocritical of some to judge her and find her negative side without having met her. This is especially so because she is labelled as being different. As someone said before, sound familiar? I guess we may or may not ever know the truth about Gaga and the Illuminati, but at least we don't at the moment. I'm still a bit skeptical on it all but being a Gaga fan, I really hope there is some sort of explanation for the Illuminati imagery in her work. But with what people forget about Gaga. She does ALOT for the gay community. And coming from a disgruntled childhood, her image and her work provides an outlet for her "different" fans who may have a variety of factors which put them up against the social norms. This is why she is "Mother monster" and she has her "little monsters" so she can help those who are struggling find their inner differences and freakish side with herself. She was bullied and picked on in High School for doing things differently and being "out there", but this is just her, which I think is harsh for people to judge her on considering what Michael went through. I think it also worth considering that maybe she has no say in the photo shoots and videos of which she is in that represent this imagery and possibly is an ulterior motive from someone who actually is in the Illuminati? This may be seem far fetched but I'm really hoping there is some sort of explanation into that imagery because I really like the upside that I see in Lady Gaga.

She not different at all from all the mainstream 'artists' we see today like Beyonce, Rihanna, Jay Z etc. And that's exactly what my point is. She's just supporting the satanic agenda like most of today's populair 'artists'. So she may look 'different' on the surfac but in mean while she's just the same illuminati puppet as many others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions