Quote from: "nynyro"

I hope you're right about her act being sarcastic, somehow I'm not so sure.  She seems to have almost universal support from corporations and the media, if she was against them why are they so supportive of her.  Maybe they haven't gotten the joke yet???  :?:

I hope so for her sake. I used to be weary of her and I still am at times but I saw a few interviews with her and she is very intelligent. I think she may have masterminded this whole thing from the very beginning. And more specifically, in the video, I couldn't ignore the reference to poison in people's food because I noticed that everyone kept eating the food even after coughing. It seems to be a direct metaphor to the gluttony in Western societies. It also seems to be in reference to the media glorifying poisons everyday with tons of commercials for medicine, high fattening foods, overt sexuality to the extreme, etc. It's a very interesting video once bypass the obvious.

I didn't even notice all the potential metaphors that grayshki pointed out so I may watch it again and see what else I pick up on. I did notice the "okay" hand symbol (which could mean 666), the black and white and the obvious lesbian overtones (which could possibly be pointing out to the exploitation of homosexuality/bisexuality in the media...not sure though at all on that one).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
You know i dont think that was reaching all tha far myself  ;)  Did you see Gaga do the MJ move as they released her from jail????  Beyonce says "do you promise we can go far far away and never come back????? hmmmmmmmm ....something to think about...

wot a weird thing to say at the end promise not to come back shed no that anyway to hide from police and mj moves when out of jail represent mj after he was free i rekon i do think that ending is about him but corse not every one wud see that except us!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "grayshki"
Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison  (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our  pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back"  Never coming back to THEM)"

The colors black and white were used (illuminati) Pyramid earring in one of the girls...    They're telling us about the illuminati and what they're doing.

These are just a few points. There are more

gaga made it deliberately look disgusting for a purpose---to shock us into seeing the truth

I am aware of all the points you just mentioned. And if you paid attention you would've noticed that the music industry is a huge part of the nwo. Are you really trying to say that those 'artists' are 'warning' us?  :lol:
They're just a big part of it. Why do you think the illuminati use their symbols in music videos and movies? It's all so we would say that "it's just something out of movies".

Lady gaga and Beyonce flashing their crotches in videos, promoting killing, promoting the all seeing eye and the baphomets horns isn't really a way to lead us to the truth. So please wake up!

Quote from: "looking4truth"
I agree 100%. I think she is very clever when it comes to her message delivery. From first glance, it looks like she is a puppet but if you look closer into it, she seems to make a lot of social commentary about a variety of topics.

And as far as people saying it's disgusting, I think it is supposed to shock you and disgust you because she is only projecting what the media and others has been putting to children and the masses for years now. She is just doing it in a very bold way. They do it in more subtle ways.

I also think Lady Gaga's whole persona is meant to be a sarcastic take on the celebrity puppet.

I could be totally wrong but it is interesting how obvious these messages are getting in the videos lately.

She doesn't only look like a puppet; she is. And she very well aware of it.

And how does she make those "social commentary about a variety of topics"? By promoting nudity, violence, scary occult symbols? Oh give me a break!

The target group of these so called artists are children. Do we really want these kind people to have any kind of effect on our kids? Don't think so. I sure wouldn't.

Has it ever occured to you that this kind of 'artists', music and musicvideos are simply a part of the agenda?

Just check out this thread:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Or watch 'The industry exposed' on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

I'm so pleased I am no longer the only one here who believes that Gaga and Beyonce are exposing the Illuminati.There is a very divided opinion here and we will believe what we see as the truth, the message is blatant which ever side of the fence you're on.People are waking up in general and have been for a long time. It's only logical that those who are in the public eye and have been used as puppets are going to wake up first and join forces against them.

I know it's hard to see why this video needs to be so shocking, but the world needs to be shocked into seeing and researching the truth and whatever you believe these artists agenda to be, we are united in seeing the truth about the Illuminati. I'd say the message is being received and understood far more now due to people being shocked by Gaga in particular. More will be urged to find out more, even if it is out of disgust.

I don't think TMZ would choose to post this article for any seemingly random reason.

They're just saying!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
I'm so pleased I am no longer the only one here who believes that Gaga and Beyonce are exposing the Illuminati.There is a very divided opinion here and we will believe what we see as the truth, the message is blatant which ever side of the fence you're on.People are waking up in general and have been for a long time. It's only logical that those who are in the public eye and have been used as puppets are going to wake up first and join forces against them.

I know it's hard to see why this video needs to be so shocking, but the world needs to be shocked into seeing and researching the truth and whatever you believe these artists agenda to be, we are united in seeing the truth about the Illuminati. I'd say the message is being received and understood far more now due to people being shocked by Gaga in particular. More will be urged to find out more, even if it is out of disgust.

I don't think TMZ would choose to post this article for any seemingly random reason.

They're just saying!!!

I hope you're joking.

Just use your common sense:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

this1crazygirl

hmm... I have noticed alot of artists acting "witch-like"...

WOW
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Damn Byonce, I used to like her...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

They're just saying!!!

Thank you. I'm pretty open minded, but I don't understand how she would be able to expose and "warn" people when she sings things like:
"Got no salvation
Got no religion
My religion is you
Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Take a bit of me boy
Show me your teeth
I'm a tough bitch"

Little kids are listening to her music. This is just too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"

They're just saying!!!

Thank you. I'm pretty open minded, but I don't understand how she would be able to expose and "warn" people when she sings things like:
"Got no salvation
Got no religion
My religion is you
Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Take a bit of me boy
Show me your teeth
I'm a tough bitch"

Little kids are listening to her music. This is just too much.

The difficulty comes when things like lyrics and imagery can be interpreted in different ways. It all means different things to different people. I don't like the lyrics to this song but I also don't know who these lyrics are aimed at ie, Illuminati or fans. Only the writer knows the true meaning behind their lyrics. I agree, I don't like the idea of kids hearing it, maybe it's for the adults to hear and be shocked at what our kids are listening to. I just keep watching to see what happens next, and where this is heading. Whatever it is doing it is pointing directly to the Illuminati, which is the point, I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmm hmm hmmm. okay don't hate me! but i like lady gaga. and i like beyonce. and we all know michael liked beyonce ;) .

i found this article

michael wanted lady gaga to join the TII tour. this could be looked at 3 different ways:
1. this is bullshit
2. michael wanted her to join the TII tour to talk her into getting out this Illuminati stronghold?
3. michael wanted to show the illuminati that the King of Pop and the newest music sensation are joined together and they should be worried?

sorry, i truly respect everyone's opinion. i think everyone is entitled to their own views and that's what makes the world great, individuality and free thinking. my take on this whole michael/lady gaga/beyonce? He liked beyonce, he liked lady gaga....they did a "shocking" music video that has illuminati symbols galore...maybe they're 2 other people speaking for michael since he physically can't now? His songs were obviously directed to someone (whether you believe in the illuminati or not), maybe their (b and gaga's) songs are a continuation of that? I think both lady gaga and beyonce are strong, independent women who don't put up with bullshit. whether that's a public front, i don't know. like i said, my opinion.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
hmm hmm hmmm. okay don't hate me! but i like lady gaga. and i like beyonce. and we all know michael liked beyonce ;) .

i found this article

michael wanted lady gaga to join the TII tour. this could be looked at 3 different ways:
1. this is bullshit
2. michael wanted her to join the TII tour to talk her into getting out this Illuminati stronghold?
3. michael wanted to show the illuminati that the King of Pop and the newest music sensation are joined together and they should be worried?

sorry, i truly respect everyone's opinion. i think everyone is entitled to their own views and that's what makes the world great, individuality and free thinking. my take on this whole michael/lady gaga/beyonce? He liked beyonce, he liked lady gaga....they did a "shocking" music video that has illuminati symbols galore...maybe they're 2 other people speaking for michael since he physically can't now? His songs were obviously directed to someone (whether you believe in the illuminati or not), maybe their (b and gaga's) songs are a continuation of that? I think both lady gaga and beyonce are strong, independent women who don't put up with bullshit. whether that's a public front, i don't know. like i said, my opinion.  :?

I like your logical thinking. Maybe they are on the TII tour now, as this does seem to be a project with many angles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:|

This are lyrics of making people aware of the nwo/illuminati:

SHOUT

Verse
Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces,
And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons,
And enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is,
How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things,
Kids are murdering other kids for the fun of it,
Instead of using their mind or their fist, they put a gun in it
Wanna be a part of a clique, don't know who's running it,
Tragedy on top of tragedy you know it's killing me.
So many people in agony, this shouldn't have to be,
Too busy focusing on ourselves and not His Majesty,
There has to be some type of change for this day and age,
We gotta rearrange and flip the page,
Living encaged like animals and cannibals,
Eating each other alive just to survive the nine to five,
Every single day is trouble while we struggle and strive
Peace of mind's so hard to find.

Chorus
I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout
What's this madness all about
All this makes me wanna shout
You know it makes me wanna shout,
Throw my hands up and shout
All this makes me wanna shout, c'mon now

Verse 2
Problems, complications and accusations
Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
A war is taking place.
No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality.
Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
But we live to see the dawn.

Bridge
How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
Is a living hell torturing our minds.
We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
And the love in our hearts will shine.

Verse 3
We're disconnected from love, we're disrespecting each other
Whatever happened to protecting each other
Poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure,
But the damage that you've done is gonna last forever.
Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted,
Family values are contradicted.
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, the pressure is building and I've had enough.

"They Don't Care About Us"

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
black man, black male
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
You say it's not a sword
But with your pen you torture men
You'd crucify the Lord
And you don't have to read it, read it
And you don't have to eat it, eat it
To buy it is to feed it, feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual, actual
They say he's homosexual

In the hood
Frame him if you could
Shoot to kill
To blame him if you will
If he dies sympathize
Such false witnesses
Damn self righteousness
In the black
Stab me in the back
In the face
To lie and shame the race
Heroine and Marilyn
As the headline stories of
All your glory

It's slander
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news
And you don't go and buy it, buy it
And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Don't make it factual
Everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to believe all about it

Don't make it factual
She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
With the words you use
Do anything for news
Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Slander
You say it's not a sin

Don't make it factual
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Don't make it factual
Don't make it factual
You're so damn disrespectable

We've Had Enough

Love was taken from a young life
And no one told her why
Her direction has a dimlight
From one more violent crime

She innocently questioned why
Why her father had to die
She asked the men in blue
How is it that you get to choose
Who will live and who will die
Did god say that you could decide ?
You saw he didn't run
And that my daddy had no gun

In the middle of a village
Way in a distant land
Lies a poor boy with his broken toy
Too young to understand

He's awaken, ground is shakin
His father grabs his hand
Screaming, crying, his wife's dying
Now he's left to explain

He innocently questioned why
Why his mother had to die
What did these soldiers come here for ?
If they're for peace, why is there war ?

Did God say that they could decide
Who will live and who will die ?
All my mama ever did
Was try to take care of her kids

We're innocently standing by
Watching people lose their lives
It seems as if we have no voice
It's time for us to make a choice

Only god could decide
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

They've gotta hear it from me
They've gotta hear it from you
They've gotta hear it from us
We can't take it
We've already had enough

We can't take it
We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from you baby

We can't take it
We've already had enough

Deep in my soul baby

Deep in your soul and let God decide

Deep in my soul

It's up to me and i'm still alive

We can't take it
We've already had enough

It's going down baby
Just let God decide,

It's going on baby
Just let God decide

Deep in my soul baby

We've already had enough

We can't, we can't
We've already had enough

"Money"

Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money
Do or dareThe thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think soIf you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're dealing with God
Then you will hell him
You'll do anything for money
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

And NOT:

Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

I need it all
The money the fame the cars the clothes
I can’t just let you run up on me like that (all up on me like that) yeah

Them hustlas like my fashion (You wanna video me?)
They like the way I'm walkin' (You like what you see?)
You sayin' that you want me (Go on and video me)
So press record, I'll let you film me

I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall
But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

nynyro

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
:|

This are lyrics of making people aware of the nwo/illuminati:

SHOUT

Verse
Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces,
And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons,
And enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is,
How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things,
Kids are murdering other kids for the fun of it,
Instead of using their mind or their fist, they put a gun in it
Wanna be a part of a clique, don't know who's running it,
Tragedy on top of tragedy you know it's killing me.
So many people in agony, this shouldn't have to be,
Too busy focusing on ourselves and not His Majesty,
There has to be some type of change for this day and age,
We gotta rearrange and flip the page,
Living encaged like animals and cannibals,
Eating each other alive just to survive the nine to five,
Every single day is trouble while we struggle and strive
Peace of mind's so hard to find.

Chorus
I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout
All this makes me wanna shout
You know it makes me wanna shout,
Throw my hands up and shout
All this makes me wanna shout, c'mon now

Verse 2
Problems, complications and accusations
Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
A war is taking place.
No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality.
Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
But we live to see the dawn.

Bridge
How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
Is a living hell torturing our minds.
We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
And the love in our hearts will shine.

Verse 3
We're disconnected from love, we're disrespecting each other
Whatever happened to protecting each other
Poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure,
But the damage that you've done is gonna last forever.
Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted,
Family values are contradicted.
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, the pressure is building and I've had enough.

"They Don't Care About Us"

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
black man, black male
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
You say it's not a sword
You'd crucify the Lord
And you don't have to read it, read it
And you don't have to eat it, eat it
To buy it is to feed it, feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Don't make it factual
They say he's homosexual

In the hood
Frame him if you could
Shoot to kill
To blame him if you will
If he dies sympathize
Such false witnesses
Damn self righteousness
In the black
Stab me in the back
In the face
To lie and shame the race
Heroine and Marilyn
As the headline stories of
All your glory

It's slander
With the words you use
Do anything for news
Don't make it factual
Everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual

Don't make it factual
She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
With the words you use
Do anything for news
Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Slander
You say it's not a sin

Don't make it factual
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Don't make it factual
Don't make it factual
You're so damn disrespectable

We've Had Enough

Love was taken from a young life
And no one told her why
Her direction has a dimlight
From one more violent crime

She innocently questioned why
Why her father had to die
She asked the men in blue
How is it that you get to choose
Did god say that you could decide ?
You saw he didn't run
And that my daddy had no gun

In the middle of a village
Way in a distant land
Lies a poor boy with his broken toy
Too young to understand

He's awaken, ground is shakin
His father grabs his hand
Screaming, crying, his wife's dying
Now he's left to explain

He innocently questioned why
Why his mother had to die
What did these soldiers come here for ?
If they're for peace, why is there war ?

Did God say that they could decide
Who will live and who will die ?
All my mama ever did
Was try to take care of her kids

We're innocently standing by
Watching people lose their lives
It seems as if we have no voice
It's time for us to make a choice

Only god could decide
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

We can't take it
We've already had enough

We can't take it
We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from you baby

We can't take it
We've already had enough

Deep in my soul baby

Deep in your soul and let God decide

Deep in my soul

It's up to me and i'm still alive

We can't take it
We've already had enough

It's going down baby
Just let God decide,

It's going on baby
Just let God decide

Deep in my soul baby

We've already had enough

We can't, we can't
We've already had enough

"Money"

Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money
Do or dareThe thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think soIf you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're dealing with God
Then you will hell him
You'll do anything for money
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

And NOT:

Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

I need it all
The money the fame the cars the clothes
I can’t just let you run up on me like that (all up on me like that) yeah

Them hustlas like my fashion (You wanna video me?)
They like the way I'm walkin' (You like what you see?)
You sayin' that you want me (Go on and video me)
So press record, I'll let you film me

I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall
But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah

*STANDING OVATION*   Thank You!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok, yes the excerpts from those songs don't show a direct correlation to the nwo/illuminati and michael's songs are blatantly pointing to something. however, did you write these songs? you actually don't know the meaning behind the lyrics. lyricists are very tricky in how they word things. "speechless" by lady gaga is written about her father when he first refused to get heart surgery. she wrote the song to convince him. "dance in the dark" is about the insecurities women have, especially with sex. if you look at songs face value, especially lady gaga songs, they have overtly sexual, fame obsessed, materialistic and shallow content. But, there can be a meaning in there.

You are beyond entitled to thinking this way, and if it turns out you're right, i will willingly retract my statement and apologize. However, everyone chooses to express themselves differently. Michael is a genius, and nobody can top the way he captures what is going on in the world through his lyrics. But, there are other artists out there, writing their own songs too, and may be saying things in a different way than what Michael's approach was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions