Re: Interview with La Toya from Argentina!
March 14, 2010, 03:10:28 PM
I don't know anymore who should I trust or not.. all the family members have been changing their speeches since Jun 25, but I wont stop listening to them. I remember my cousin telling me that she didn't trust Jermaine anymore because it was so confusing what he say one day and next day he tell something different..  and the became the slip up of the airport and she was like O.O ok, i'll give him one more chance XD

For those one that says that she could not be in the autopsy, well... the autopsy report says that she was there. But.. if it is like @mmz said, then the autopsy report is not only fake because michael is alive, but also because they mention she was present while they were doing it.. she and "her male companion" O.o

Lots of L.O.V.E!!

@Paula-c.. I'm waiting to watch it again!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

the arabian nights

March 14, 2010, 03:18:03 PM
she sure gets about - are all her expenses paid by the production companies/shows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

March 14, 2010, 03:39:14 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Inhalib, CC, vamos a estar pendientes del enlace para escuhar bien lo que dice La Toya 8-)

8-)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

March 14, 2010, 04:17:44 PM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "goodgirl"
I remember that someone asked harvey that who was present at the autopsy and he said just one police detective and no family member was allowed in the autopsy room but latoya is saying that she was present so who is lying latoya or harvey ?,
 here is the link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hmmm probably harvey LOL but IDK.
I have a question, it was Janet or La Toya the one that was waiting for someone to drive her to the hospital? I can't remember.

That would have to be Latoya.

Janet was busy in Georgia filming ***AND*** her home in New York being shocked by the news...
lol, ok thanks.. I don't remember hearing her something about waiting for someone to take her to the hospital but maybe it was not interesting for the interview (?).

@goodgirl I envy your memory. Yes he says that in the video. Maybe Latoya was reffering to the second autopsy?the one the family asked for?...if that's so.. the autopsy report that was released was about the second one?-- maybe I'm getting crazy but doesn't mention the presence of a fmily member when they took hair for some test?
O.o

Lots of L.O.V.E!

I don't think there were two autopsies.  I think the Jackson family had an independent tox done.  The hair thing was when they went to Forest Lawn after the fact to get hair.  I think it was LaToya that was there with them, if I recall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 04:19:25 PM
I remember that someone asked harvey that who was present at the autopsy and he said just one police detective and no family member was allowed in the autopsy room but latoya is saying that she was present so who is lying latoya or harvey ?,
 here is the link

I have a question, it was Janet or La Toya the one that was waiting for someone to drive her to the hospital? I can't remember.

LaToya drove herself - She might have been waiting for someone to begin with.  I don't know.  Never heard that.  But she did drive herself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 04:21:03 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
 here is the link

That would have to be Latoya.

Janet was busy in Georgia filming ***AND*** her home in New York being shocked by the news...

Janet was in two places at the same time?  That's interesting.  I didn't know that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 04:23:32 PM
Quote from: "jill"
Thanks for posting this!  Seems everytime LaToya is interviewed she adds more to the story!  I have never heard of a family member being present at an autopsy.  It is so gruesome, I can't imagine a close family member would even want to see something like that done to someone they love.  This is definately a lie.  I wonder why she feels she has to keep embellishing the story?

It's gruesome if you're sqeamish, but even sqeamish people are present at autopsies sometimes.  It's not necessarily a lie.  I wouldn't have a problem with it.  You do what you have to do.  Actually, if I thought the death was suspicious or had a brother like Michael that I would insist on being there.
Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 04:39:09 PM by simplyme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 04:33:38 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Thanks for posting this!  Seems everytime LaToya is interviewed she adds more to the story!  I have never heard of a family member being present at an autopsy.  It is so gruesome, I can't imagine a close family member would even want to see something like that done to someone they love.  This is definately a lie.  I wonder why she feels she has to keep embellishing the story?

latoya is a fully trained and authorized police officer, which makes her eligible to be present at an autopsy. although i find it eerie that she would watch the autopsy of her own brother. i wouldn't, officer or not. and that still doesn't entitle her to sign a death certificate. i doubt that she was actually watching, 'being present' could mean she was next door, if there even was an autopsy.
but since it's latoya, i wouldn't believe but half of whatever she says anyway. she really lost all points when she jumped on the 'pedophile train' back in 1993. i haven't believed a thing she said ever since then. she is too hungry for attention, a blabbermouth who can't back up nothing she says and has nothing to show for anyway. i have never seen her do or hear her say anything that makes sense.

LaToya signed the death certificate as the INFORMANT not as a doctor stating the death or cause of death.  Someone from the coroners office did the latter.  The informant can be anyone.  When your grammy, cousin or 5th cousin dies, your neighbor, whoever,,, you can be the informant.  You give the clerk what you think are the facts about the person that died, it's recorded and you sign as the INFORMANT.  Then all the info is put into a state mortality database and categorized.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 14, 2010, 04:38:06 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"

latoya is a fully trained and authorized police officer, which makes her eligible to be present at an autopsy. although i find it eerie that she would watch the autopsy of her own brother. i wouldn't, officer or not. and that still doesn't entitle her to sign a death certificate. i doubt that she was actually watching, 'being present' could mean she was next door, if there even was an autopsy.
but since it's latoya, i wouldn't believe but half of whatever she says anyway. she really lost all points when she jumped on the 'pedophile train' back in 1993. i haven't believed a thing she said ever since then. she is too hungry for attention, a blabbermouth who can't back up nothing she says and has nothing to show for anyway. i have never seen her do or hear her say anything that makes sense.

LaToya signed the death certificate as the INFORMANT not as a doctor stating the death or cause of death.  Someone from the coroners office did the latter.  The informant can be anyone.  When your grammy, cousin or 5th cousin dies, your neighbor, whoever,,, you can be the informant.  You give the clerk what you think are the facts about the person that died, it's recorded and you sign as the INFORMANT.  Then all the info is put into a state mortality database and categorized.
Exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 04:40:28 PM
Quote from: Doctor Death
Personally, I really dont give a damn to what Latoya says.......

Present during autopsy? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!????

She saw her brother go under the knife and yet she didnt tell this to any legitimate news channerl in America when they asked her?????? All that she could manage was "I know who killed him"..... :roll:  :roll:

...And inspite of "knowing" that, she is yet to tell the police. :evil:[/quote

Maybe she did tell the police.  Proving it is another story.  We don't know what conversations she or any other family member has had with the police.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 04:53:29 PM

OH..  SHAMONE, NOW!!!

Being on a reality tv show DOES NOT make you a fully trained and competent and authorised police officer.   :roll:     Have you any idea how much training, law theory and on the ground tutored experience you have to do to be a police officer??  In the UK its minimum TWO YEARS training.  
You really believe LaToyah is a police officer?  Im sorry, but thats just compleley laughable and an insult to the hard working, brave police officers who do it for the real deal.  Being a police officer is a PROFESSION.  You dont get there by doing a few weeks on a reality show.

AND>..   there is NO way on this Gods Earth that she was present for her brothers autopsy.  

Do you have any idea what an autopsy entails?  Ive seen a few...    they are disgusting and there is no way you would be able to stand being in the same room watching someone you know being carved up.

They take the skin off the face and peel it back.  They take the skull off and take the brain out.   They dislocate the jaw and take the tongue and neck muscles out.
They crack open the ribs and take all the internal organs out...  and so on and so forth.

Its disgusting to read... imagine being there in person and on top of that, you are watching the body of someone you know and love.

Absolutely no way that happened.  No way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 05:16:30 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

OH..  SHAMONE, NOW!!!

Being on a reality tv show DOES NOT make you a fully trained and competent and authorised police officer.   :roll:     Have you any idea how much training, law theory and on the ground tutored experience you have to do to be a police officer??  In the UK its minimum TWO YEARS training.  
You really believe LaToyah is a police officer?  Im sorry, but thats just compleley laughable and an insult to the hard working, brave police officers who do it for the real deal.  Being a police officer is a PROFESSION.  You dont get there by doing a few weeks on a reality show.

AND>..   there is NO way on this Gods Earth that she was present for her brothers autopsy.  

Do you have any idea what an autopsy entails?  Ive seen a few...    they are disgusting and there is no way you would be able to stand being in the same room watching someone you know being carved up.

They take the skin off the face and peel it back.  They take the skull off and take the brain out.   They dislocate the jaw and take the tongue and neck muscles out.
They crack open the ribs and take all the internal organs out...  and so on and so forth.

Its disgusting to read... imagine being there in person and on top of that, you are watching the body of someone you know and love.

Absolutely no way that happened.  No way.

Girl! you made me feel sick with only reading!! da** thanks God I believe he is alive, otherwise it will be so much painfull! LOL

Well, I was thinking... she said she was present during the autopsy BUT, Craig Harvey didn't mention any family member during the autopsy. In the report they mention her and her companion but is not an autopsy what are they doing... they were just extracting some hair for others tests.
So is a) or b)
a) she reffers to a second autopsy (from wich we have only heard that the family asked for but never read or hear those results)
or
b) she is not telling the truth (IDK why wouldn't she, but.. who knows)

Lots of L.O.V.E and thanks for posting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

March 14, 2010, 08:33:17 PM
Where did Latoya say she was present at the autopsy???
She just recounted what the doctors told her, she didn't say she was there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 14, 2010, 09:31:56 PM
The most absurd thing I've heard, a family watching the autopsy of another relative, by God, I do not believe the story of the hair for DNA testing ... :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 15, 2010, 02:40:17 PM
Well,LaToya IMO is used to lieing,or imagining things,the same happened with Paris's necklace-a clear lie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE