No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Stupid bitch! I bet it was that Greek chick whatever her name is that asked that dumba-- question. I don't like her. She was the one that was looking all suspicious at Chris Tucker's baby's mother when she was telling her accounts at Neverland.  :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Unbelievable! The media and interviewers and reporters make me so sick! :evil:

Actually I was so mad about this I've actually sent an e-mail too, this really needs to stop the media needs to stop all this garbage about Michael! This is what I've sent and I seriously could care less if I went too far but I'm doing this for Michael especially and also because the media is one big mind control machine.

Good Day,

I have a urgent reply to your show yesterday about Corey Haim. When your interviewer was asking Corey Haim's old girlfriend about his sexual abuse, you (the media) was instantly claiming it was Michael Jackson. Well I have news for you Michael Jackson did NOT do something like that and he never did! You interviewers, reporters and media are really good in creating the perception of the viewers aren't you? Do you all think we are stupid? We still have our own brain and our own opinions so please do not try to create one for us. Stop spreading these filthy lies about an innocent person like Michael Jackson. I really start to think you people do not have a personal life at all. You all know damn well what you are doing, you know all the news you are feeding are lies. But still you happily continue to do so! I reccomend you all should find a real job, because working for the media is not a real job. It's more like brainwashing people. Yes I'm right about that! You will most like find this e-mail garbage and will put it away or try to make us look like total lunatics, that's fine with me. But know I am standing up for the truth about Michael Jackson and I'm standing up for truth in general! So stop these filthy lies about Michael Jackson or any other celebrity for that matter! And try to report some REAL news, But I think you all cannot live up to that because bad news sells is it?

That is all I had to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

While watching that sucking interview about MJ i just waned to knick that bitch's ass,how dares she,how miserable her heart is,how can one bash another after his "death",i really feel sorry for such people,they have no social life,they see thing only in black and white and dont wanna accept the truth which is before their nose,it's easer for them to admit that Michael Jackson-the King of pop was a real evel,a child molester rather than that he was the purest and kindest man who only wanted to help people all arount the world,disgusting,they need to stop it,and we need to raise and do smth about it,dunno how but we must really do smth to protect him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Right now I am just hoping and praying that Michael comes back and bites all of these media douche-bags on the ass BIG TIME!!!!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

THIS PISSED ME OFF SO BAD. MICHAEL HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY AND I BET YOU 100$ HE NEVER MET COREY HAIM. BRINGING HIM INTO THE STORY WAS UNCALLED FOR AND HE WAS ACQUITTED 5[/u][/i] YEARS AGO, WHAT DON'T THEY GET?!?!?!?!?! F*****G IDIOTS!  :evil:  :evil: :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "Amnesiac1"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for the link.  I guess it's clear the interviewer thinks Michael was guilty.  Defaming Michael again.  There must be a way they can be stopped from doing this.  Get off it already.  Nicole..that was the one being interviewed?  She was smart not to name names.  It isn't her place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Now that was nasty,they didn't have to do that to Michael to get someone to watch that dumbass show,Acess Hollywood can go to hell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Corey didn't even know Michael when he was 14 and Mike is not and never will be a pedophile... it's impossible for that scenario to have taken place. Where do these people get these interviewers or facts?

The media is absolutely disgusting at times.

But you know.. the way they did it I almost feel like they wanted controversy and attention for their sad little show.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I BET YOU 100$ HE NEVER MET COREY HAIM.

He did but when Corey was in his 20's. Corey only had nice things to say about Michael. And even on The 2 Corey's reality tv show, Corey had a Captain EO poster in his room. Would a victim put a poster of their abuser on their wall? NO WAY IN HELL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Wow that's messed up.  That is dumb question to ask.  Hello Corey Feldman always says that MJ is his friend.  He even said that he wanted to be just like MJ.  Corey even dressed like him.  MJ was his idol.  Why would he be so fond of someone if they did something horrible like that to them.  Even Maculay Culkin and Emmanuel Lewis have stated that MJ is a good person and they admire him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It would be nice to have a video compiled of all the people shit talking MJ and lying about him when they thought he was dead and couldn't defend himself, so when he comes back we can all point and laugh at them for thinking they could get away with it.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

OMG I'am so pissed off!
I've send them an email to,here it is:

Tabloid Junkie
STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT MICHAEL JOE JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS AN WONDERFUL FATHER TO HIS CHILDREN AND A SUPER HUMAN BEING,THE KIND you,accesshollyood will never be.
REMEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....

THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

:roll:
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt