Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart
February 17, 2010, 08:15:49 PM
The thing that gets me about the Karen Faye rants is if she is that close to the family, why doesn't she just Direct Message these kinds of tweets?  She seems to be show boating to me.  I'm just saying... :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 17, 2010, 08:17:06 PM
Too much information for a real friend to be publicizing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 19, 2010, 04:27:19 AM
I don't understand why most people on here  are so hard on Karen Faye ,I mean after all she does know him ,there are loads of pictures of her and Mj ,outside of work .All of you saying that she  was just  his make up artist  are wrong ! They are clearly friends, and if she was going along with the hoax theory then you all would not be bad mouthing her SHE WOULD BE THE MOST WONDERFUL FRIEND EVER IF SHE AGREED WITH THE hoax THEORY ...... RIGHT !  .How do you know that maybe she is doing what MJ told her to do ,maybe she thinks he is dead ,maybe he is dead .But a lot of folks on here pretend as tho' you know MJ and what MJ would or would not do better than, not only his friends, but his family. She has been very LOYAL to Michael and she had close relation with him ,she probably applied make up to his body .I am positive that she know all kind of stuff about MJ and she has remained steadfastly silent .She could probably be a millionare if she talked to the press !!!! but she dosen't  .I don't think MJ would like you picking on his friend / makeup artist . LEAVE HER ALONE ! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 05:33:41 AM
:shock: Wow, I am speechless on this one.  <shakes head>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 19, 2010, 11:30:16 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I don't understand why most people on here  are so hard on Karen Faye ,I mean after all she does know him ,there are loads of pictures of her and Mj ,outside of work .All of you saying that she  was just  his make up artist  are wrong ! They are clearly friends, and if she was going along with the hoax theory then you all would not be bad mouthing her SHE WOULD BE THE MOST WONDERFUL FRIEND EVER IF SHE AGREED WITH THE hoax THEORY ...... RIGHT !  .How do you know that maybe she is doing what MJ told her to do ,maybe she thinks he is dead ,maybe he is dead .But a lot of folks on here pretend as tho' you know MJ and what MJ would or would not do better than, not only his friends, but his family. She has been very LOYAL to Michael and she had close relation with him ,she probably applied make up to his body .I am positive that she know all kind of stuff about MJ and she has remained steadfastly silent .She could probably be a millionare if she talked to the press !!!! but she dosen't  .I don't think MJ would like you picking on his friend / makeup artist . LEAVE HER ALONE ! :evil:

Wasnt Kenny Ortega a friend of MJs too?  He worked on TWO world tours with him, after all.

Would Michael approve of Karen and her friends harassing and threatening Kenny like this??

I cannot answer or predict what Michael would "want" or "think".. and neither can you.

All i know is that i love and care for Michael, i have his back and i will work for the truth.  If that means certain "friends" of MJ get outed for who and what they are, then so be it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 12:09:09 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
there was a topic posted somehwere here about karen faye and there was a link where it takes you to  a site talking about how fake she is Michael even fired her before because he found out she was manipulating his fans, buy runnig a site where fans could order things, and then were promised they would be delivered and never were, also she talks about how she used to sit on michaels lap but never kissed him or saw him naked, im sorry you dont talk about your boss like that its called being un professional, also, she talked very badly about his family, and she despised every woman that was somehow linked to mj, she was a very jealous woman, and she also pretended to be someone else on some forums and was discussing personal information about Michael, and his relationships, and she even discussed joana's sex life to all these strangers, im sorry but karen faye is nothing but FAKE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 19, 2010, 12:37:27 PM
One simple question i have....... "what is wrong with her?"

idk, she's acting weird. she's going crazy! If there's a hoax, it's hard to believe she's in on it!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 19, 2010, 12:38:09 PM
One simple question i have....... "what is wrong with her?"

idk, she's acting weird. she's going crazy! If there's a hoax, it's hard to believe she's in on it!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 19, 2010, 12:42:00 PM
Someone on twitter posted this about Karen. They obviously have done their research! The link is in this thread!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 01:48:01 PM
Gosh, Michael, now I know why you just had to get away!  These antics from your supposed friends are enough to make anyone crazy!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

February 19, 2010, 02:13:59 PM
Karen Faye comes across as extremely obssessive over all things related to Michael Jackson.
She reminds me of Glenn Close's character  in Fatal Attraction.
Remember the infamous bunny boiler who declared... "I will not be ignored".  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 02:24:23 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Karen Faye comes across as extremely obssessive over all things related to Michael Jackson.
She reminds me of Glenn Close's character  in Fatal Attraction.
Remember the infamous bunny boiler who declared... "I will not be ignored".  :lol:

:o  great minds think alike. Yesterday I was reading a little more about KF and for some reason all the time I couldn't get Glenn Close's character out of my head. Let's keep our pets out of KF's hands  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 08:23:42 PM
I don't know how you all think you know Karen Faye ,Most of the info came from Bloggers or media ,how do you even know it is true ,you all are doing the same thing to Karen that was done to MJ ! SPECULATION .You don't know anything for sure .And as far as her being jealous of other women ,how the heck would you know that ? Are you a mind reader ? I would seem that other women would be jealous of her ,after all she has a very close relationship with him ,it makes more sense for people to be jealous of her . I certainly am !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 09:34:45 PM
Jealousy will almost always reep one the opposite of what they desire, therefore no one needs to feel down about the relationship they shared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 05:02:19 PM
She just tweeted this:

What steps can I take to stop all this anger? I am open to anyone who genuinely wants to communicate and move in a positive direction.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions