SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart
March 03, 2012, 05:55:28 AM
On twitter: @seekingtruthMJ - "Photos licensed from Karen Faye- Hmmm- now THAT I didnt know.............."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 03, 2012, 06:47:38 AM
This photo was taken at some sort of Michael event, and it definitely was taken after Pearl released her Ebook....Did Michael Jackson fake is death to save his life..

And from memory, this was after Jermaine knew about the book and adressed the beLIEvers....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 03, 2012, 09:54:33 AM
Has anyone on this forum seen the latest tweets between Karen Faye and Pearl Jr getting into it? Karen claims that she recently had lunch w/one of the Jackson's and they informed her that it hurts them when a beLIEver approaches them about MJ's death being a "hoax"....I wonder if she's telling the truth or just fabricating just to throw Pearl Jr off. I still wonder why she's the ONLY one screaming the MJ is dead but yet none of his family members have confirmed that us beLIEvers are wrong. Now I don't agree with the way Pearl goes about some things as far as her money making schemes, but she really threw Karen under the bus in their back and forth tweets to each other. It's crazy..... :?

Actually Jermaine wrote that this is not a hoax and we believers are wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 03, 2012, 09:57:49 AM
This photo was taken at some sort of Michael event, and it definitely was taken after Pearl released her Ebook....Did Michael Jackson fake is death to save his life..

And from memory, this was after Jermaine knew about the book and adressed the beLIEvers....

This pic was taken before Jermaine addressed the believers. He was also asked about this picture and he said that many people came and wanted to have a picture with him and he didn't know who Pearl was when he had this picture with her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2012, 08:52:35 AM
Most recent tweet...

It's me. I do not cater to MJ fans here, nor do they care or cater to me. I NEVER say ALL fans are crazy or rude....but some are. I personally placed Michael's body in his casket, and when SOME FANS post their BS @ me about him being alive, THAT is rude and hurtful to ME. But SOME FANS don't give a damn about my feelings. They just think "I am rude". GUESS WHAT! I am able to tell them THEY are rude and crazy... BECAUSE THEY ARE, to me. They follow me, or read my tweets. I don't ask them too. RT @MichaelJaxon7: @wingheart this rude to Michael's fans. If they wanna believe he's alive, let them. Plz don't call them/us crazy. What would Michael think??

I thought she did his make-up? Has she ever said she placed his body in the casket? Is it normal for a make-up artist to do that? She must be pretty strong to put an adult male in his casket... I feel uneasy doubting her, though. She's really emotional about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 10, 2012, 09:44:57 AM
In this hoax there must be people around Michael playing the role that supports Michael being alive, read: Teddy Riley, family slip-ups and tweets, etc and people playing the role that supports Michael being dead, read: Karen Faye, I guess, so we keep on doubting of Michael being dead or alive, IMO.   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

May 10, 2012, 10:16:59 AM
She placed him in his casket? For real?

Sniff sniff...

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2012, 10:33:45 AM

In this article, it is stated that Michael Bush "even helped to lift and place the body in the coffin." Don't know if that's supposed to mean that he helped Karen do it or somebody else. Her placing the body is not mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

AKHTONI

May 10, 2012, 10:43:19 AM
she is lucky. she had the honor "placed him in the cascket"  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Tink

May 10, 2012, 10:54:34 AM
Most recent tweet...

It's me. I do not cater to MJ fans here, nor do they care or cater to me. I NEVER say ALL fans are crazy or rude....but some are. I personally placed Michael's body in his casket, and when SOME FANS post their BS @ me about him being alive, THAT is rude and hurtful to ME. But SOME FANS don't give a damn about my feelings. They just think "I am rude". GUESS WHAT! I am able to tell them THEY are rude and crazy... BECAUSE THEY ARE, to me. They follow me, or read my tweets. I don't ask them too. RT @MichaelJaxon7: @wingheart this rude to Michael's fans. If they wanna believe he's alive, let them. Plz don't call them/us crazy. What would Michael think??

I thought she did his make-up? Has she ever said she placed his body in the casket? Is it normal for a make-up artist to do that? She must be pretty strong to put an adult male in his casket... I feel uneasy doubting her, though. She's really emotional about it.

Absolutely NOT! After a body at a funeral parlor is dressed in it's slit clothes, family or the parlor will have a chance to do makeup on a metal table. After that, the funeral director will place the body into the casket, and re-arrange the clothes, so you can't tell it's been cut up the back - along with the slits up the back of the shoes. Also - the possibility of leakage of embalming fluid, and possibility of the spread of diseases from any tissue that wasn't properly sealed up right, should only be handled by the funeral director and his people! The #1 reason of embalming, is to stop the spreading of disease, because the deteriorating body is the perfect breeding ground for germs, that can infect family and friends.

Ergo, for safety and health reasons, there's no way on this earth, are regular people going to be allowed to place a deceased person's body into a casket.

Now of course, perhaps lending a hand to the living to get up and into a casket for photos, that's a different matter.

I just don't bite any of this - nor do I buy it took NINE hours to dress, prep, and do makeup - and they said they were gagging on formaldehyde. Um, no - when done properly, it's quite mild. I didn't smell it on any of my family members, while we were doing their makeup, and the funeral parlor people were dressing them. That's because they sealed the bodies right.

I smell something ROTTEN HERE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

May 10, 2012, 02:16:25 PM
How many times has she said "Michael is dead! you all are crazy!" once was enough, but I swear she just keeps going on. It's almost 3 years later, can you get over the fact that we'll always have our own beliefs? Just because she claims to put his body in the casket doesn't mean anything to us. I mean we've been shown pictures of "him" "dead" and still believe. I have respect for her because if my sources are right, she was there for Michael during the trial. But the length she goes to attempt to crush every hope the believers have just irritates me.  :icon_rolleyes:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 25, 2012, 02:03:49 PM
Karen Faye Has noooooo idea of the hoax :thjajaja121:

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Is there ANYONE here, that actually believes his children would be on Twitter if he was alive?

I would love to write her a long tweet and tell her: Guess what Michael IS ALIVE and paris tweet is just for show :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

July 25, 2012, 02:10:24 PM
Karen, really? LOL
Every teenager is on twitter/facebook, etc.
Paris and Prince are teenagers now I'm sure Michael allows them to do these things. Now if little Blanket had a twitter, then you can say something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 25, 2012, 02:13:09 PM
LoL
I would think no but if the 2 eldest were allowed to it would probably be under supervision.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

son

July 25, 2012, 02:14:36 PM
I've always been on the "there was a body" band wagon...

The Hoax death is easier to believe than MJ controlling everyone around him. He couldn't even do that when he was "alive".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions