Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart
February 10, 2012, 08:11:31 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone on this forum seen the latest tweets between Karen Faye and Pearl Jr getting into it? ...

- guess most of us had..?  :lol: It was big! lol

Before, Paris' friend Madina said something similar about Paris telling her
"believers" and their theories hurt her [Paris].
So we have at least 2 claims from people around Jacksons that family asked
"believers" to leave them alone. And I truly believe that's exactly what believers should
do - I honestly don't get why would anyone approach a family member!  /overreacting/
All "believers" should hold back their teenage hype and just behave. And think, too.
Think twice. Think, period  :lol:

I don't trust Pearl at all, she does what she does for all the wrong reasons,
but KF gets way too emotional at times. Maybe that's her temper and this is how
she reacts to BS, I dunno. But she talks too much about the subject, if she stopped
there would be less hatred between "believers" and "non-believers".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 11, 2012, 12:25:14 AM
Pearl needs to stop slumming!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 11, 2012, 12:47:03 AM
Crazy things are happening on twitter.I personally don't like Karen Faye at all ...don't know her but I just don't trust her ! If Pearl and Karen have something to "share" on twitter is their business.And about the family, maybe they are asking the believers to calm down a bit bcos is not Michael's time yet to come back and we need to have more patience and keep our faith .If Michael was really dead I think they would do a press conference or something to say "stop, you are wrong , please ...MJ is not here with us " but they say nothing .They did not convince me on twitter, I'm talking about Jermaine now...he did not say a word for 2 years and after that he comes to "talk" about this asking people to understand...ya right ! bla bla Michael is so alive !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

February 11, 2012, 06:04:00 AM
Has anyone on this forum seen the latest tweets between Karen Faye and Pearl Jr getting into it? ...

- guess most of us had..?  :lol: It was big! lol

Before, Paris' friend Madina said something similar about Paris telling her
"believers" and their theories hurt her [Paris].
So we have at least 2 claims from people around Jacksons that family asked
"believers" to leave them alone. And I truly believe that's exactly what believers should
do - I honestly don't get why would anyone approach a family member!  /overreacting/
All "believers" should hold back their teenage hype and just behave. And think, too.
Think twice. Think, period  :lol:

I don't trust Pearl at all, she does what she does for all the wrong reasons,
but KF gets way too emotional at times. Maybe that's her temper and this is how
she reacts to BS, I dunno. But she talks too much about the subject, if she stopped
there would be less hatred between "believers" and "non-believers".

I agree with you. I sometimes think that beLIEvers approaching the Jackson's will push them to a point of publicly confirming what we DON'T want to hear....and that right there scares me a bit. You're right...ppl need to be mature about the situation.

About ms.karen faye.... :roll: I just don't understand why she would be so MEAN. I mean...when frank cascio was asked by pearl's radio friend about the hoax and us beLIEvers, he said, "it's good that they're enthusiastic"  . He didn't show any bitterness or anger at all but sounded as if he encouraged it. But when Karen gets asked, it's like world war 3. I don't think MJ would like her attitude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

February 11, 2012, 06:07:37 AM
Crazy things are happening on twitter.I personally don't like Karen Faye at all ...don't know her but I just don't trust her ! If Pearl and Karen have something to "share" on twitter is their business.And about the family, maybe they are asking the believers to calm down a bit bcos is not Michael's time yet to come back and we need to have more patience and keep our faith .If Michael was really dead I think they would do a press conference or something to say "stop, you are wrong , please ...MJ is not here with us " but they say nothing .They did not convince me on twitter, I'm talking about Jermaine now...he did not say a word for 2 years and after that he comes to "talk" about this asking people to understand...ya right ! bla bla Michael is so alive !

YES YES YES! U are absolutely right! Jermaine would MAINLY be the one to speak out on such issues that are going on and there has not been ONE TIME that he has confirmed that we were wrong. And as much as LaToya talks at times, she hasn't said anything about it either. BUT ...I do wonder why paris tweeted the SAME day when KF and Pearl got into it that she wasn't having a good day. I don't want to read too far into that tweet but I'm wondering if that was pertaining to what Pearl and KF were arguing about. Maybe she's the one who hates to see ppl inquiring about her father that way....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
February 11, 2012, 06:17:35 AM
I know that quite a few people think that Karen is supporting the hoax and that she is in the know.
But...you know....somehow I get the feeling that Karen has been tricked by MJ. Meaning that she probably really believed that he had died. I don´t know whose corpse she (allegedly?) saw and prepared for the funeral but she definitely believed it was him.
Later on she probably realized that something just isn´t right and that she´s been fooled.
She might just be pissed off by that. And since she cannot admit that she´s reacting like this. With pure anger towards anyone who´s been smarter than herself ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

February 11, 2012, 10:18:01 AM
Also, don't forget it was Karen who put make-up on MJ after he had been on ice for 70 days.... now who the hell would do that - if he was dead they would not be re-applying his make-up OMG my stomach turns when I hear her name she is nasty and rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 10:54:26 AM
i really dont understand why everybody hates karen except Michael (confused face)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 11, 2012, 12:12:30 PM
I know that quite a few people think that Karen is supporting the hoax and that she is in the know.
But...you know....somehow I get the feeling that Karen has been tricked by MJ. Meaning that she probably really believed that he had died. I don´t know whose corpse she (allegedly?) saw and prepared for the funeral but she definitely believed it was him.
Later on she probably realized that something just isn´t right and that she´s been fooled.
She might just be pissed off by that. And since she cannot admit that she´s reacting like this. With pure anger towards anyone who´s been smarter than herself ;-)

or she is scared he is going to be held responsiible for whomever it is that she helped to bury.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 11, 2012, 02:10:04 PM
And why is none of the Jacksons do not attack Pearl for her "Is MJ faked his dead" videos? Karen bears too  much on herself and she could not answer my question why her description of MJ in casket differs from what La Toya described to Barbara.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 11, 2012, 02:41:41 PM

YES YES YES! U are absolutely right! Jermaine would MAINLY be the one to speak out on such issues that are going on and there has not been ONE TIME that he has confirmed that we were wrong. And as much as LaToya talks at times, she hasn't said anything about it either. BUT ...I do wonder why paris tweeted the SAME day when KF and Pearl got into it that she wasn't having a good day. I don't want to read too far into that tweet but I'm wondering if that was pertaining to what Pearl and KF were arguing about. Maybe she's the one who hates to see ppl inquiring about her father that way....
yes ...i wonder about that too , another coincidence with Paris that day  ? ;) hmmm
And why is none of the Jacksons do not attack Pearl for her "Is MJ faked his dead" videos? Karen bears too  much on herself and she could not answer my question why her description of MJ in casket differs from what La Toya described to Barbara.
Exactly , why is that ? Maybe bcos Pearl is "aloud " to make this videos ;)  and Karen, well....she seems a bit lost here .I think she doesn't know much but she want's to look like she does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

February 11, 2012, 06:38:20 PM

yes ...i wonder about that too , another coincidence with Paris that day  ? ;) hmmm
Exactly , why is that ? Maybe bcos Pearl is "aloud " to make this videos ;)  and Karen, well....she seems a bit lost here .I think she doesn't know much but she want's to look like she does.

Coincidence perhaps....I'm just hoping that it wasn't related to the issue....Bc if anything, she's been dropping a few clues too. Things are quite confusing.  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 06:41:59 PM
Also, don't forget it was Karen who put make-up on MJ after he had been on ice for 70 days.... now who the hell would do that - if he was dead they would not be re-applying his make-up OMG my stomach turns when I hear her name she is nasty and rude.

You know??? I forgot about the fact that she put make-up on him when he was "passed away"....I already know if that were me, I'd have to go to mental therapy bc that's just downright sad...:( I don't think I'd be able to do it.Maybe that's why she gets so angry at us beLIEvers....Maybe she's bitter because she had to experience that....Idk.... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

That must have been some highly paid trick to fool her then. lol. Like LaToya said, "ILLUSION".....HAHA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 06:47:12 PM

Your inquiry makes a lot of sense. :) Especially since pearl CLAIMS that she has a connection to Joe and maybe a couple of the other Jacksons that she refers to in some of her videos. Seems like they would try to sue her for slandering or mockery of their sons/brothers death....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions