Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart
May 06, 2011, 07:08:10 PM
Apparently,people thought it was,she either got banned or left pretty quickly but she caused a war whoever it was so it probably was her LOL

causing trouble is kinda what she is into nowadays
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 07, 2011, 12:18:29 PM
I am reposting this:

Off topic since not only Jermaine but also KF is heating the soup in this thread for the time being.
Cuidado, meus amigos.

This is not about monkeys but about flying monkeys. That's different.
And it's not about a tweet but about a picture with a full moon, thus a moon that is completely divided.
Now considering the fan base in its actual emotional status, is that true or not?

As seen from Earth, the hemisphere of the Moon that is facing the earth (the near side) is almost fully illuminated by the Sun and appears round. Only during a full moon is the opposite hemisphere of the Moon, which is not visible from Earth (the far side), completely unilluminated.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Coming back to twitter, there is this picture (not a tweet) that allegedly was sent by Karen Faye to another twitter user who allegedly happens to be from Brazil.

We have discussed the Flying or Winged Monkeys before.

Winged monkeys (often referred to in adaptations and popular culture as flying monkeys) are characters from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, of enough impact between the books and the 1939 movie to have taken their own place in popular culture, regularly referenced in comedic or ironic situations as a source of evil or fear.

In the original Oz novels, the Winged Monkeys were once a free people, living in the forests of Oz.
    Quelala and a sorceress named Gayelette punished the Winged Monkeys by making them the slaves to the Golden Cap.
    Eventually the cap fell into the hands of the Wicked Witch of the West, who used the Winged Monkeys to conquer the Winkie Country, defeat the Great Oz, and capture Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion, destroying the Scarecrow and Tin Woodman in the process. Dorothy finally gave the cap to Glinda, who ordered the monkeys to carry Dorothy's companions back to their homes in Oz, and then to cease to bother people.

In the classic 1939 film The Wizard of Oz, the Winged Monkeys kidnap Dorothy and dismantle the Scarecrow, but do nothing to the Tin Man or the Cowardly Lion, leaving them free to put the Scarecrow back together and rescue Dorothy. Glinda ordered the monkeys to carry Dorothy's companions back to their homes in Oz, and then to cease to bother people, and then gave them the cap as their own, to free them.

Why shouldn't Brazil play a role in this hoax?
Karen is executing a role since day 1.
I don't even read her because it's always the same and I don't expect anybody in this circle to tell the truth.

Coming back to the beauties of life, this is a brazilian tribute to Michael that is just charming:

[youtube:3uw65j3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_DLEysEqSM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3uw65j3g]

Keep the faith.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:04:34 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 07, 2011, 03:49:07 PM
On Friday 6th May 2011, @wingheart said:

@kouliomj Your comments are beyond disgusting, disrespectful and ignorant. But here you go. I have worked with the celebrity dead before. Many Hollywood makeup artists are called upon to work with their clients, even to the end. No one knows better, what their friend wants to look like. A dead body is cold and yellowish white, (and usually has deep blue-black bruising)when drained of all it's fluids and has sink holes all over which needs to be filled in with morticians wax or injected with a silicone type solution.
That is a body in good condition. You must seal all the prep work before you start the makeup. Regular makeup does not adhere to frigid skin. With the present technology in makeup, alcohol based airbrush make up works best and can put all the color back into the skin. Hair must be cleaned & styled. Have YOU ever seen a body of someone you loved, after going through 2 autopsies!!!!! It is a long and heartbreaking experience. Hopefully none of you will be called upon to do it. I hope you're proud of yourself for being so RUDE and crude. (from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) RT @kouliomj: @wingheart many things make you laugh I can see.!!
me what makes me laugh is that you pretend to have practiced mortuary makeup.!

---------------------------

Karen Faye

On Friday 6th May 2011, @wingheart said:

Perhaps your English is poor. If you read my tweet correctly, I speak about bodies in GENERAL. I did not reveal ANY PERSONAL DETAILS. Only that Michael had undergone 2 autopsies, which has been widely publicized. Please send your criticisms where they belong...directed to your fellow pals who post such rude and insensitive tweets. RT @Speechless__MJ: koulio @wingheart you probably think you respect the family jackson when u give so much detail about the appearance of the body of Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

May 07, 2011, 04:45:37 PM
Karen is a liar,always has been.There was no way she did any make up on any body.
She wasn't even close to him anymore.

She actually makes my blood boil
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 07, 2011, 04:57:03 PM
Sinders, you're worrying me - I keep bumping into your posts tonight, and you're letting KF get to you - big time! Why do you follow her so avidly if she annoys you so much?  If I could find a smilie that looked like 'chilling', I'd post it for you! Guess a cool moonwalk might do the trick!  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2011, 05:17:33 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Sinders, you're worrying me - I keep bumping into your posts tonight, and you're letting KF get to you - big time! Why do you follow her so avidly if she annoys you so much?  If I could find a smilie that looked like 'chilling', I'd post it for you! Guess a cool moonwalk might do the trick!  moonwalk_/
I was beginning to wonder about this too.  I don't know much about KF and everything she has or has not done.  Sinders has me curious enough to go back and read this thread in its entirety (when I have time).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dancer

May 07, 2011, 05:19:57 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Karen is a liar,always has been.There was no way she did any make up on any body.
I agree with you.

And Karen's description of doing make up on dead bodies doesn't sound to me as if she really knew what she's talking about. It sounds to me as if she had to google it.
I don't believe her one word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

mumof3

May 07, 2011, 05:29:00 PM
I am just not sure if an untrained person in that field would be allowed prepare a body if it has been through 2 autopsies i would have thought you would need very special training as it is just to traumatic for a person who knows the deceased personally but I but i dont know that for a fact
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2011, 05:47:13 PM
Quote from: "curls"

Worrying you?I think that is a little over the top but thanks for the concern.I'm fine,I just don't like the woman in any shape or form.
I do not follow her 'avidly' I find that quite an offensive thing to say,she is spread across my twitter in every other post,RT,mention and has been for 3days SOLID.If you had noticed,I haven't been here very much the past 2months as I've been busy working and I really don't bother myself with what Karen is doing or saying but atm she is rife,like a virus and I have the right to voice my opinion on it and her.
It it no secret I don't like her.I have never liked her.Look back at posts from 2010...they are in exactly the same tone.
She is no better now than she was then.Giving out to fans like she has some given right and using Michael's name as an indication to start tweeting about herself and her relationship to him,to his fans who only follow her to gain an insight to him.

I don't need a chill smilie,I am perfectly fine,why I face such protest when I voice my opinion I will never know...especially since this is a forum for that purpose and everyone else does so day after day and has done for 2years.
Sorry if that sounds dramatic and harsh for the comment you left me but I really am getting bored of it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 08, 2011, 01:58:45 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"

I don't need a chill smilie,I am perfectly fine,why I face such protest when I voice my opinion I will never know...especially since this is a forum for that purpose and everyone else does so day after day and has done for 2years.
Sorry if that sounds dramatic and harsh for the comment you left me but I really am getting bored of it all.

Opinions are fine. Spewing hate and venom is not. That's MY opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 05:51:37 AM
Quote from: "starchild"
I was beginning to wonder about this too.  I don't know much about KF and everything she has or has not done.  Sinders has me curious enough to go back and read this thread in its entirety (when I have time).

You should do,it isn't a pleasant read but you will find out what kind of person she is.

ANY kind of REAL friend would keep quiet about thier private memories/times/relationship/secets shared with Michael before any of this happened...but no,not Karen,as soon as she gets the chance,she's there spamming people with BS about her love for him,things about him she shouldn't share and how she did the after care on his body because they were soooo close (when in reality she is a liar and was fired way back for stealing money from his website via fans) and so on and so on and then...interjects herself into a situation like now with Jermaine's tweets which she has no authority to do-she is not a Jackson,she is not his ex gf/wife/widow/she is not an employee anymore,and she is not his friend and talks to his fans like something on the bottom of her shoe.

She gave her story to TMZ I don't care how much she denies it,she did,she cleary was pissed at being left out of the prelim and off the witness list for the trial-because obviously she was/is so important in Michael's life she should have been included-and decided to gain her own attention by getting her name on the TMZ website via a whole story about her...and it worked,there was a whole day of KF related talk/tweets.

Has she been spotted at FL since 2009 visiting/laying flowers?
Has she attended ANY event where vindication for Michael's name has occured ie like the school name being uncovered again?or the dot project-she doesn't have a dot btw...
Has she done ANYTHING to help gain an ounce of justice for him,his family or his children?
Has she done anything at all to make her worthy of being called his friend since-way back in 2005
Has she offered any support to Michael's children?
Put any time into anything that gains a positive light on his name,legacy,life?

nope.

She has though,associated with his stalkers,she did set up ganesha OM-some weird society-she did go to TMZ -she has lied about doing the makeup on the body and dressing it because it has now been proven she has no qualification or skill to do such a thing-she does talk to his fans like absolute shit and has now been labelled a racist-nice work Karen-she does not carry his messages of love and respect-she does use his name and her past association with him in a professional capacity to her advantage either for fame,attention,fans,followers,MINIONS-yep....she calls them minions indicating she believes she is somewhere above everyone else because the definition of a minion is somewhere between a slave and a servant and someone who has a master and is there at their beck and call

Minion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A minion is a follower devoted to serving his master relentlessly.

and I do believe she believes in her own head she has the right to talk and behave like some sort of mourning ex wife or widow.
This is only a short list of what she does and does not do in the name of being Karen Faye and knowing Michael Jackson.I am disgusted in her,I can only imagine how he would feel seeing how she is talking to and dividing up his fans which he deems as his family and loves dearly.
In my opinion,she is nothing to anyone in this saga.She is not family or friend.
I think only Jermaine follows her out of the entire family,but they let her 'work' on their son/brother/father/uncle??
That to me does not add up-preparing a body is a huge task to be given and then none of the family have talked to her since?Not very polite is it...or,it is,because they have no reason to talk to her because she never worked on any body.

My anger and hatred towards her is not unjust and I truly do detest the woman and have no apologies for it.
She may have been there for him at one time long ago,but since she was fired and really lost that relationship she had with Michael and then this happened in 2009,it appears to me,that she is craving attention and the only way to do that is to use Michael's name,and his fans/supporters.

Thought i'd explain in a more formal,less aggressive format.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 05:51:34 AM
It´s ok Sind, obviously you have your reasons for your opinion.

You made me curious, I´ll start researching and get my own opinion. I already read some tweets, they weren´t very nice...

Did you ever meet her personally? Did anybody?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

suspicious mind

May 09, 2011, 07:01:33 AM
so what are the details , if anyone knows when was the last kf did work with and for michael prior to tii? we know it was as late as that bashir thing. how much later?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Datroot

May 09, 2011, 12:34:08 PM
She was featured at the end of TII and listed in the credits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

May 09, 2011, 02:23:45 PM
Karen Faye

On Monday 9th May 2011, @wingheart said:

Funny you said that, but yes, he had such a beautiful smile, it lit up the universe. And you know what he always wanted of mine? My nose :) RT @bjhickman7: @wingheart Like Michael's smile? :-(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions