Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart
November 06, 2010, 10:36:26 PM
Now, I know she knew Michael for many years, but the woman acts like she lived with him all those years :roll:   She's his makeup and hairstylist.  I know she's also a good friend, but she carries on like she was his girlfriend all those years :roll:  :roll:   She acts like she was around him 24/7, c'mon, what's going on in her head about Michael Jackson.  I bet for a fact that she was in love him.  He was the one that introduce her to her now husband from what I've read about her history.    I've read her tweets and she carries on like she was his dam wife. :!:  :!:  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 11:09:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's tweeting now.  I wondered when we would hear from her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tina K.

November 08, 2010, 03:18:04 PM
She is basicly saying, that this is not Michaels work. At least not finished work. I believe her for once. I don't think this was ever ment to be released. He was sold by the family to Sony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

MJhasSpoken

November 08, 2010, 11:52:26 PM
Quote from: "Tina K."
She is basicly saying, that this is not Michaels work. At least not finished work. I believe her for once. I don't think this was ever ment to be released. He was sold by the family to Sony.

I just wish we knew that everything was going to plan for Michael because something like this (song being released) could stuff things up like if he never meant this song to be released. If he didn't release it maybe Sony released it because they knew Michael is alive or were upset that Michael didn't give them his songs and maybe they are paying him back for that (to make him look bad, certainly the family isnt very happy). I just really hope his alright and everything is working for him according to plan because everyone that was around him turned on him and looked at him with their own personal gain in mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 08:06:47 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

I just wish we knew that everything was going to plan for Michael because something like this (song being released) could stuff things up like if he never meant this song to be released. If he didn't release it maybe Sony released it because they knew Michael is alive or were upset that Michael didn't give them his songs and maybe they are paying him back for that (to make him look bad, certainly the family isnt very happy). I just really hope his alright and everything is working for him according to plan because everyone that was around him turned on him and looked at him with their own personal gain in mind.

or a more realistic option would be that Michael is gone  :cry:  and everyone is just trying to earn a buck on him, no matter what it takes, parasites! So so sad, who is gonna look after those beautiful kids properly?  :cry:  *shakes head*...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 12, 2010, 09:58:27 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

or a more realistic option would be that Michael is gone  :cry:  and everyone is just trying to earn a buck on him, no matter what it takes, parasites! So so sad, who is gonna look after those beautiful kids properly?  :cry:  *shakes head*...

I hope not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 13, 2010, 11:55:34 AM
I do not believe anything he says Karen :?  .. I am very convinced that Michael is alive :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2010, 04:03:45 PM
she is going off on one again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 20, 2010, 04:22:57 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
she is going off on one again
DancingTheDream you made me laugh with this comment.
You are so funny!  :lol:
And now I am forced to log into twitter too.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 20, 2010, 04:52:50 PM
Jacko Shuts Out Closest Aides
Thursday, November 10, 2005 By Roger Friedman

Jacko Fires Closest Confidantes, Shuts Web Site

Michael Jackson's world is one of constant upheaval. But the latest news from Jackson is more disturbing than usual. Sources tell me the disloyal, capricious ex-King of Pop has fired both of his closest confidantes. More headaches: His Web site, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which had been run by his brother Randy and former stylist Karen Faye, is gone as well, leaving subscribers and fan club members high and dry.

Now I'm told that Faye has been dismissed along with aide-de-camp/keeper of all secrets, Evvy Tavasci. The loss of Tavasci, more than Faye, is a huge blow to Jackson's equilibrium, even if he doesn't know it. She's been the backstop for all of his kookiness as well as his legal and personal wrangling. In the past couple of years, she'd moved Jackson's MJJ Productions out of rental offices in Los Angeles and into her own home. When Jackson got into trouble with the Arvizo family, it was Tavasci who kept track of them. Her name came up in court last spring dozens of times.

Faye is a different story. She's operated as Jackson's confidante also, and appears with him in the outtakes of Martin Bashir's documentary. Toward the end of the trial last spring, it was rumored that Faye was no longer doing Jackson's makeup because her fee was too high. But she continued to help run the Web site.

Unfortunately, that site is now shut down for the second time this year. There isn't even a page left up to explain what happened. The site was the invention of Michael's brother Randy, who had two assistants. "They're all gone," including Randy, says a source.

Why did Michael Jackson fire Karen Faye?
Michael Jackson fired Karen Faye, Evvy Tavasci and Randy Jackson's then girlfriend, Tanya Zilkie because Randy and Karen had put together a Michael Jackson fan club membership site without Michael's knowledge in which members were to receive a package of Michael goodies upon ordering a subscription ($49.95 a month). This was going on during Michael's trial and by November, fans began complaining that they never received what they paid for. Michael found out and refunded their money and fired Karen Faye and her assistant Evvy Tavasci along with Randy's girlfriend Tanya who had been running the web site in place of Randy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 20, 2010, 04:55:53 PM
And now, ? That new craziness
 think ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 20, 2010, 06:54:23 PM
Karen Faye likes drama...there are just some people in this world who need to argue everything.  She likes to keep the conflict going by responding to questions.

Ask yourself this....why does she still allow believers on her facebook and her twitter accounts?

#1 so she can keep an eye and ear on what's going on in the hoax world
#2 so she can keep her name associated with MJ (because without him, she's just another makeup tech who'd be forgotten)
#3 it makes her appear more relevant to Michael's legacy than she really is.

Karen Faye may have had a good friendship with Michael for many years, but the fact that she entertains this believer/non believer feud is just proof positive she's trying to hold onto something that is slowly slipping from her grasp....her affiliation with Michael. If you have to constantly convince people of something to be real, then it probably doesn't exist to begin with.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 07:19:06 AM
I've never paid attention to KF.  She's kooky.
And that "Michael in me" comment...  Ha - wishful thinking. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 07:36:14 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Jacko Shuts Out Closest Aides
Thursday, November 10, 2005 By Roger Friedman

Jacko Fires Closest Confidantes, Shuts Web Site

Michael Jackson's world is one of constant upheaval. But the latest news from Jackson is more disturbing than usual. Sources tell me the disloyal, capricious ex-King of Pop has fired both of his closest confidantes. More headaches: His Web site, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which had been run by his brother Randy and former stylist Karen Faye, is gone as well, leaving subscribers and fan club members high and dry.

Now I'm told that Faye has been dismissed along with aide-de-camp/keeper of all secrets, Evvy Tavasci. The loss of Tavasci, more than Faye, is a huge blow to Jackson's equilibrium, even if he doesn't know it. She's been the backstop for all of his kookiness as well as his legal and personal wrangling. In the past couple of years, she'd moved Jackson's MJJ Productions out of rental offices in Los Angeles and into her own home. When Jackson got into trouble with the Arvizo family, it was Tavasci who kept track of them. Her name came up in court last spring dozens of times.

Faye is a different story. She's operated as Jackson's confidante also, and appears with him in the outtakes of Martin Bashir's documentary. Toward the end of the trial last spring, it was rumored that Faye was no longer doing Jackson's makeup because her fee was too high. But she continued to help run the Web site.

Unfortunately, that site is now shut down for the second time this year. There isn't even a page left up to explain what happened. The site was the invention of Michael's brother Randy, who had two assistants. "They're all gone," including Randy, says a source.

Why did Michael Jackson fire Karen Faye?
Michael Jackson fired Karen Faye, Evvy Tavasci and Randy Jackson's then girlfriend, Tanya Zilkie because Randy and Karen had put together a Michael Jackson fan club membership site without Michael's knowledge in which members were to receive a package of Michael goodies upon ordering a subscription ($49.95 a month). This was going on during Michael's trial and by November, fans began complaining that they never received what they paid for. Michael found out and refunded their money and fired Karen Faye and her assistant Evvy Tavasci along with Randy's girlfriend Tanya who had been running the web site in place of Randy.
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o
Ok ...then she is accustomed lying and cheating...
She didn't care about Michael's feelings and opinions about what she was doing... she betrayed him for money! And destroyed that long friendship Michael thought they had
 :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 21, 2010, 10:52:09 AM
The axis between Karen, Randy and the fan club makes me wonder who is telling the truth.

I cannot log in to twitter since ages! always twitterina is taking over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"