Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart
March 11, 2010, 05:24:35 PM
Seems strange that twitter is so busy on this night.  Beginning at 7:00 California time, justiceformj is running a campaign to push to overturn the rulings of the court involving the involuntary manslaughter charge against Murray and have the charge upgraded to Murder in the 2nd.  Apparently somebody doesn't want that campaign to be successful.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 11, 2010, 05:27:54 PM
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO ASK WHY SHES NOT VERIFIED CAUSE I THINK SHE IS B.S ING US!!!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lisap27

March 11, 2010, 05:29:18 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
It is the right Kenny.

my bad!!  :oops: it doesn't say the blog bit on the end when you just put your mouse over who's she's following!! oh well!!  :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 05:42:38 PM
Maybe she's not in on it? Maybe she thinks he's really dead. If I were MJ's family, I would be offended by these hoax sites if he had in fact "died" but his family hasn't even said anything? It's been a while now, they would be able to say something. Especially if he has passed away he wouldn't want his fans holding on to false hope that he's alive. & what if the kids were able to sneak onto the computer & read these sites, if he is gone that could be damaging to them. But they haven't even tried to say no it's not true, please stop or anything. So I don't care what Karen Faye says. Also, she obviously had a crush. In every picture posted SHE is hugging HIM but he is NOT hugging back, just posing for the picture with her. I wouldn't lose hope just because of her rants. Sorry. & heismypeterpan we've already discussed is some crazy fan who is pretending to be someone, yet she has all fake Jackson pages on her account & all of the pictures she has she got off the internet. idk about this midnightmlk person though, that person probably isn't involved in the hoax & is just as crazy/weird as Karen & heismypeterpan. jmo  :roll: I really don't think Karen has a part, I think she's just ranting about whatever on her own. I mean one minute she's saying Kenny Ortega is a bad guy, the next she's tweeting to him...but he doesn't tweet back.
Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 05:49:20 PM by teine21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 05:45:12 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
Maybe she's not in on it? Maybe she thinks he's really dead. If I were MJ's family, I would be offended by these hoax sites if he had in fact "died" but his family hasn't even said anything? It's been a while now, they would be able to say something. Especially if he has passed away he wouldn't want his fans holding on to false hope that he's alive. & what if the kids were able to sneak onto the computer & read these sites, if he is gone that could be damaging to them. But they haven't even tried to say no it's not true, please stop or anything. So I don't care what Karen Faye says. Also, she obviously had a crush. In every picture posted SHE is hugging HIM but he is NOT hugging back, just posing for the picture with her. I wouldn't lose hope just because of her rants. Sorry.
Very good post.

:idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 11, 2010, 05:46:35 PM
@neverendinghop I would say you are wrong..there is NOTHING to be "in on"...I am sorry, but I can not keep addressing this.

So she is either very unaware of the hoax or she is playing her part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 11, 2010, 05:57:11 PM
ok yes i know im having a blonde moment but i cant get the hang of twitter .. how do i ask someone a question on there? so it shows on their page? i check on tweets mentioning my name but how do i tweet someone else so i know they will read it????
(p.s. before all the blondes go off on one about my comment, im blonde too  8-) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

March 11, 2010, 06:08:50 PM
Even if the family did address us hoaxers, no one will believe them. People dismiss pretty much everything that comes out that contradicts our "hoax" theory. They will be in a lose-lose situation and just be called liars or some hoaxer will turn it around and say "see we must be right and they are just trying to cover their tracks" or something like that.

I have no problem with the family not addressing us. They are not obligated to.  I think Karen shouldn't be dismissed so easily either. But that's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 06:12:35 PM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
ok yes i know im having a blonde moment but i cant get the hang of twitter .. how do i ask someone a question on there? so it shows on their page? i check on tweets mentioning my name but how do i tweet someone else so i know they will read it????
(p.s. before all the blondes go off on one about my comment, im blonde too  8-) )
If you put an @ for their name, it will show up in their '@username' list. So if you tweet @wingheart it wil show up in KF's list.

I hope I'm clear on this.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 11, 2010, 06:20:55 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Look for the expression at his face at 6:30
[youtube:3j5vwr68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52cmyCbq2Hk[/youtube:3j5vwr68]

This really reminded me of something. When he is saying about the people who challenge him so then he starts to challenge them.

Remind me of TII. Its like... the press started challenging him when he announced it sayin he couldnt pull off something that big and the performance of it all etc.. makes me wonder.... now they think they were right but if he comes back then its kinda the same thing cause then he would be challenging them.. like see. I could do it and i went 1 step further than anyone else too!

Now that would be great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 11, 2010, 06:22:51 PM
Maybe she's not in on it? Maybe she thinks he's really dead. If I were MJ's family, I would be offended by these hoax sites if he had in fact "died" but his family hasn't even said anything? It's been a while now, they would be able to say something. Especially if he has passed away he wouldn't want his fans holding on to false hope that he's alive. & what if the kids were able to sneak onto the computer & read these sites, if he is gone that could be damaging to them. But they haven't even tried to say no it's not true, please stop or anything. So I don't care what Karen Faye says. Also, she obviously had a crush. In every picture posted SHE is hugging HIM but he is NOT hugging back, just posing for the picture with her. I wouldn't lose hope just because of her rants. Sorry. & heismypeterpan we've already discussed is some crazy fan who is pretending to be someone, yet she has all fake Jackson pages on her account & all of the pictures she has she got off the internet. idk about this midnightmlk person though, that person probably isn't involved in the hoax & is just as crazy/weird as Karen & heismypeterpan. jmo  :roll: I really don't think Karen has a part, I think she's just ranting about whatever on her own. I mean one minute she's saying Kenny Ortega is a bad guy, the next she's tweeting to him...but he doesn't tweet back.
she doesnt know about it? then whose dead body did she apply make up on or wheatever it is she's saying...
Do you think the family just told her to say that to keep people quite? or is she lying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 06:24:06 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
If you put an @ for their name, it will show up in their '@username' list. So if you tweet @wingheart it wil show up in KF's list.

I hope I'm clear on this.  ;)

Thank you sooo much  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

March 11, 2010, 06:33:16 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
she doesnt know about it? then whose dead body did she apply make up on or wheatever it is she's saying...
Do you think the family just told her to say that to keep people quite? or is she lying?

That is the one thing that puzzles me. The official statement from the Jackson Family is that MJ's face was damaged because of the CPR and that is why the castket was closed. But LaToya said he looked wonderful! And KF applied make up! Why would you apply make up to a damaged months old corpse? (ouch, that's so morbid, even for me)

It is a fact that KF has been trashing the Jacksons. Why did she all of a sudden come back? It smells fishy, too fishy. Maybe she is so grateful for not being a persona non grata any more, that she would do anything to keep in touch with the Jacksons. Even make little statements about applying some ones make up.

And heck, she could be telling the truth! Maybe she did do MJ's make up, so he was looking fine when he was backstage, checking out the memorial and funeral.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 11, 2010, 06:58:52 PM
seriously how do we know she is the real KF?? also why the heck would you reapply makeup to a 2 month old corpse?? for what purpose? noone saw him at the actual funeral/burial...uh....im just kinda weirded out by that anyone else??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Disco

March 11, 2010, 08:38:45 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
seriously how do we know she is the real KF?? also why the heck would you reapply makeup to a 2 month old corpse?? for what purpose? noone saw him at the actual funeral/burial...uh....im just kinda weirded out by that anyone else??

If you go to the "TII" list on Twitter Karen Faye is a part of that group also the dancers & most people involved in "TII" so it is her account, but why is she grouped in with "TII" when she has lashed out against everything & everyone involved in "TII"???????  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions