Well, guys, "hoaxing" gets truely exciting ...

I`ve been thinking on a meta level - and ... this came to my mind:

In Michael`s and Gotham Chopra`s graphic novel (comic) "Fated" which is supposed to be released in June (25th ?) there is a mega-popstar (Gabriel Star = another arch angel, haha ...) who survives a suicide attempt and turns into a kind of "supra natural status" - being able to watch how fans and the public react ...

This catchy story never got out of my mind ... there seem to be sooo many similarities to the current situation ...

Somehow MJ is alive and at the same time he`s not - nobody knows for sure (we believe, of course, but many don`t)

This reminds me of the "Schrodinger´s Cat"- paradoxon ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I also have a vision how it might come to a BAM: If there will be a tribute (by Jermaine) I am sure there will be a MJ hologram. This highly sophisticated 3 D technique will make it impossible to say wether there is a hologram or a real person. If it will take place on June 8th people might start to ask questions ... for two weeks or so nobody knows for sure but the idea will be planted ...and then, when it will be aired worldwide on June 25th - this would be THE ultimate occasion for BAM ... the whole world would go just crazy!

Tell me what do you think!  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

nynyro

Schrodinger's cat theory confuses me, maybe I'm slow. But I get what you're saying about the hologram.

What does Schrodinger's cat have to do with "Fated"?  Is Gabriel Star after he attempts suicide half alive and half dead (part man and part supernatural being)?  Could you explain it for me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly, that`s what I thought. Since nobody knows how the "Fated" story will end ... and it will be released on June 25th also - there might be a connection, hm?

And I remember I read somewhere that this supra-natural status is supposed to be something between dead and alive. Must be metaphoric (media-dead? officially dead?)

Anyway, what a strange idea to write a graphic novel on something like this, shortly before, well ...  Don`t you think so?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Well, guys, "hoaxing" gets truely exciting ...

I`ve been thinking on a meta level - and ... this came to my mind:

In Michael`s and Gotham Chopra`s graphic novel (comic) "Fated" which is supposed to be released in June (25th ?) there is a mega-popstar (Gabriel Star = another arch angel, haha ...) who survives a suicide attempt and turns into a kind of "supra natural status" - being able to watch how fans and the public react ...

This catchy story never got out of my mind ... there seem to be sooo many similarities to the current situation ...

Somehow MJ is alive and at the same time he`s not - nobody knows for sure (we believe, of course, but many don`t)

This reminds me of the "Schrodinger´s Cat"- paradoxon ...

And I also have a vision how it might come to a BAM: If there will be a tribute (by Jermaine) I am sure there will be a MJ hologram. This highly sophisticated 3 D technique will make it impossible to say wether there is a hologram or a real person. If it will take place on June 8th people might start to ask questions ... for two weeks or so nobody knows for sure but the idea will be planted ...and then, when it will be aired worldwide on June 25th - this would be THE ultimate occasion for BAM ... the whole world would go just crazy!

Tell me what do you think!  :)

I LOVE YOUR IDEA!!! I SURE HOPE IT COMES TRUE!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions