somekindofsign

But I don´t understand it MJLover1990, because saying 'The Worst Kept Secret in The World'
to me it means "Something that everybody knows"...

Other thing would be 'The Worst Secret Kept in The World' or 'The Worst Secret in The World' or 'The Best Secret Kept in The World'...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Looking back at this thread I think I missunderstood the pharse ''The Worst Kept Secret In The World'' meaning something that was a secret but was the worst kept secret. And that would mean that the O2 announcement was not the best kept secret because it came out too early. But you can look at it in two ways but I think they meant this. I'm not sure.
Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 05:32:16 PM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember him saying this and also a comment about Michael starting something and I never heard it again. He could have meant the concert announcement but either way I believe his intention was to reveal the truth about who controls our world and where we are heading if we don't wake up. I don't think he had any intention of actually coming out and saying it during a concert  though, but through the hoax. Look at what we know now and are discussing now. So this secret has been revealed and we are all now listening and truly hearing his message. It couldn't come out in a better way than through the internet, as all the information is here to see and people can connect across the world in truth and love. If he had said it out loud then the likelyhood would be that he would not be heard and again judged and he could have potentially put himself in a lot of danger. He is a very clever man who has respect for the fact that there is a lot of information for us to absorb and understand and it would shock many. He has done this in the best and safest way possible, for us and himself.
Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

It's interesting but I really don't remember that
Also there were a video from someone from the audience , and I didn't hear MJ saying that in the vid  , well since it was not a video from the media , it wouldn't have been  cut .

Im septikal

But if he really said that , then no doubt about the purpose , we were right from the start
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

somekindofsign

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Looking back at this thread I think I missunderstood the pharse ''The Worst Kept Secret In The World'' meaning something that was a secret but was the worst kept secret. And that would mean that the O2 announcement was not the best kept secret because it came out too early. But you can look at it in two ways but I think they meant this. I'm not sure.

Don´t know but that´s what sounds to me... I´m not english though  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

Don´t know but that´s what sounds to me... I´m not english though  ;)

Me neither. :lol: But you can look at it in two ways though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

The Killuminati does it again:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

Yeah-to me too. actually, the whole music industry is involved in this. Its like, you can actually notice it.  Tupac and Mike  broke out of it and possibly the illuminati threatened them or stuff like that. You can see Jay-z and Rihanna making hand signs similar to the Freemasonry sign and singing songs about a certain "Rain Man" who is no one but "Satan" or "Lucifer". Not only in the song that you posted but also in a number of songs illuminati symbolism can be seen if we observe closely. Even in Movies, Media, Politics, these people hide things in plain sight. About Michael and what he was going to reveal- I do believe that he was going to expose the Illuminati because many people are still ignorant of what the illuminati is and even if they knew, they don't believe that it exists. So what we need to do is look out for signs and open our eyes to the truth. We can see nothing from behind a veil if we do not unveil it.

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I don't know the whole thing about the ideology of the illuminati.  I know it has something to do with the government using different ways to try to control society like via the media.  When I first heard this topic on here I was skeptical and I didn't understand what people were trying to say.  I know they were saying things about mind control so I didn't buy into it.  I do believe there are secrets that the government keeps from the public.  For example I believe there are cures out there but the govenment will not allow them to be exposed.  When the swine flu broke out and this new vaccine came out so fast I was against taking it as well.  I don't trust a vaccine that basically came out over night.  Now you don't even hear anything about the swine flu.  Now I just started hearing about this free mason stuff.  I don't know if it's the same as illuminati but I believe it's just something that is demonic.  I guess masons don't believe in God.  I heard that Jay Z was into this stuff.  I didn't really believe it but then I saw the video for Run this town and they are clearly talking about this free mason society taking over.  I was actually shocked when I listened to the lyrics and saw the video.  I know some people have mentioned that MJ may have been a part of this before and was going to expose it.  I definitely believe that MJ wasn't into this scene.  I believe he love God and maybe he was trying to expose some of this crazy stuff that's happening in the music business now.  Anyway you guys should check out the video by Jay Z.  Here it is:
This video seem evil to me my opinion:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Don\'t believe everything you see.
Believe.Then you will see.
[/size]

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
OMG!!! THE PAGE OF THE ARTICLE IN TIME MAGAZINE HAS BEEN REMOVED!!! WTF???? :o  :shock:
 :o  :o
 :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

suspicious mind

um think maybe the remark about michael wanting to start something could be the writer trying to make clever play on ssssoooonnnnnggggg :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I don't know the whole thing about the ideology of the illuminati.  I know it has something to do with the government using different ways to try to control society like via the media.  When I first heard this topic on here I was skeptical and I didn't understand what people were trying to say.  I know they were saying things about mind control so I didn't buy into it.  I do believe there are secrets that the government keeps from the public.  For example I believe there are cures out there but the govenment will not allow them to be exposed.  When the swine flu broke out and this new vaccine came out so fast I was against taking it as well.  I don't trust a vaccine that basically came out over night.  Now you don't even hear anything about the swine flu.  Now I just started hearing about this free mason stuff.  I don't know if it's the same as illuminati but I believe it's just something that is demonic.  I guess masons don't believe in God.  I heard that Jay Z was into this stuff.  I didn't really believe it but then I saw the video for Run this town and they are clearly talking about this free mason society taking over.  I was actually shocked when I listened to the lyrics and saw the video.  I know some people have mentioned that MJ may have been a part of this before and was going to expose it.  I definitely believe that MJ wasn't into this scene.  I believe he love God and maybe he was trying to expose some of this crazy stuff that's happening in the music business now.  Anyway you guys should check out the video by Jay Z.  Here it is:
This video seem evil to me my opinion:
[youtube:309jnnuv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM[/youtube:309jnnuv]
the bible speaks about the new world order in the gospels. jesus talks about it. people of faith have been knowing about this for a lllllllllloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg time. i am pretty sure you are familiar with this ( i think so anyway from when i have observed your post before). not speaking to you specificly here. you would think after michael made the statement "just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel " people would want to look into that a little further. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

The following is an article that I came across a few months ago.  I copied the body of it just in case the link went away.  I don't know anything about the source, but here's the body of the article and its link:

Russia’s FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA
Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.
To the type of technology being perfected by the US Military-Industrial Complex based upon former Soviet Union research used in these kinds of assassinations we can read about as reported by Cheryl Welsh, president, Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, in her landmark 2001 report “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb”, and which says:
“A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds.”
Even more importantly, since Ms Welsh’s landmark report in 2001, the US has continued perfecting this insidious technology they’ve named Active Denial System (ADS), and as we can read as reported by New Scientist in their 2005 report titled “US Military seeks new non-lethal weapon; the prototype of the phaser?”, and which says:
“The US military is funding development of a weapon that delivers a bout of excruciating pain from up to 2 kilometres away. Intended for use against rioters, it is meant to leave victims unharmed. But pain researchers are furious that work aimed at controlling pain has been used to develop a weapon. And they fear that the technology will be used for torture.”
To the ‘final’ employment of these weapons [3rd photo, left] we can also read:
“In January 2007, Theodore Barna, an assistant deputy undersecretary of defense for advanced systems and concepts told Reuters that "We expect the services to add it to their tool kit. And that could happen as early as 2010”.
Apparently the military is still unsure about ADS after all the tests. Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne didn't help clarify the issue when he suggested that the military should use the “pain ray” at crowds in the United States before deploying it in Iraq. It would be hard to imagine that Americans would be feeling okay about trying such weapons on themselves even if they believe they are not lethal.
Wagner suggested a new nickname for the weapon; the “death ray”, since it’s well-known that exposing mammals to microwaves make them explode. He sent an email all around the U.S. in which he used a live example to prove his theory.”
To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.
Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, and as we can read:
“Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.
In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.
Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.
The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.”
Interesting to note, too, is on the day of Michael Jackson’s assassination, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that their mathematical models show over 1 million Americans have contracted swine flu and that of the 58,000 confirmed cases around the World the US has over half of them, and even worse, Emergency Containment Areas are now being reported being set up in that troubled country.
Sadly though, and with an acknowledgement that this World star had led a much troubled life, it can never be taken away from Michael Jackson the real love he had for all of humanity and best expressed by him in the chorus of his anthem to the human race, We Are The World:
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me and the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make a better place for
You and for me.
[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth.  Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]
Translation to Spanish by: Sister Maru Barraza, Mazatlán, Mexico
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions