When I read posts from TS, I tend to feel a natural sense of trust. I feel it's really possible that it's Michael himself and if not, Michael's mind is where it's all coming from.

My faith is shifting to a knowingness...it feels more like fact.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wao!!! This is so amazing!! i have to tel you guys that I just recently joined you on this site. I suffered a lot when I heard that MJ had "died". But then, something kept bothering me, telling me that there too many things that do not quite add. And Thanks to God for that!! Yes, i understand that MJ is a human being, but to me he is like that light of hope and true that God has sent us to bring happiness, joy and Awareness of how we are living today. That is why MJ has always loved all children, like immitating Jesus. Is like he is teaching us a lesson as to how to live righteously, even though you may have been mistreated or judge of wrongdoings when in fact you are the real innocent in all this. I definitely beLIEve with all my heart that Michael Jackson is alive, and Thanks to TS for keeping us updated. If MJ, you are reading this, ar any of our comments here, just know that we are with you no matter what! I think that you just raised a big ARMY OF LOVE , and together, spreadin the word, we can change things, a better place, a better world. MJ, you can be seen as an instrument of GOD to let us know how GOD works in misterious ways. I get sad when I try to explain someone what I believe and that I believe that youy are alive, and people just look at me like I am crazy or obsessed. But, is not that, with all of this You heve even inspire me to reenter my Christian roots again, and I find myselt talking about Jesus and GOD all the time now. In a good way!! We, as your fans and as believers, are here, Like i mentioned before, YOUR ARMY OF LOVE is here to fight the good fight. Thanks again to TS for all this. MJ, just know that We LOVE YOU MORE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Well I guess this is an elaborate write up but.. why the hidden vague codes? MJ was like "oh my i better fake my death and leave hidden codes and numerology and send the 1% of my craziest fans on an easter egg hunt".

Makes no sense what purpose is it serving and why does it matter, at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:)
a lot to read....like usual. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

topsecretgirl

I really have no idea why people are all so happy with this and how this helps you to keep the faith.
How does this all serve the truth of what happened?? It' s just a bunch of numbers!
I'm sorry TS,  you obviousely put alot work in this but I just don't get it.
I think MJ was a smart guy but not Einstein.
Maybe there just isn't so much to it as we make of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Waiting for the next... :arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

Quote from: "DeaCarvalho"
Waiting for the next... :arrow:

*msn*  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know, I did a liitle math of my own and found something weird (or, atleast it was to me) look:

Take 666 and do some addition, 666 + 999 = 1665! Whats weird about that, you may ask? Well, from 1665-1666 the great plague of 1665 ran rampent through the kingdom of england.

Sounds oddly like something else, doesn't it? try, the so called, H1N1 in the U.S.A, Evil is for real, and I thank god Michael (I hope, and think is true) is alive and exposing it.

TS, thank you for opening my eyes even wider, the corruption must end...And only the army of L.O.V.E, can make that happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

Quote from: "Adi"
Wonderful, thought provoking work yet again TS. THANK YOU so much.

The amount of work and meticulous planning Michael must have put into this entire hoax adventure is amazing and mind boggling. The explanation of the hows, when's and why's given to us by STUDY and TS these past months has really helped me understand Michael's message.

I just love reading all the post's by TS.  They always give me hope.

I look forward to reading the remaining Updates from you TS and thank you for all the work you put into them.

L.O.V.E.
Adi
xxx

P.S. I am interested to see if we will be able to find those DVD Easter Eggs some day??????????????

:D   :D   :D

TS, I thank you very much for the excellent work .... read carefully point by point was amazing.

... I'm curious to know something about the Easter Eggs in DVDs ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

RK

Thankyou TS. I want to say how much I appreciate your labour of love. You enabled me to fit the pieces together with your post. The one question in this hoax that had troubled  me from the start was why. And theories  or speculations didn't shake it. Thanks for answering my question.  This plan in genius. I never realized that an army could be mobilized to turn the system upside down. Guess another name for the army of love could be the salt of the earth. Wow, revelation of understanding taking place here.  Cheers TS and may we love God and love and serve each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
I really have no idea why people are all so happy with this and how this helps you to keep the faith.
How does this all serve the truth of what happened?? It' s just a bunch of numbers!
I'm sorry TS,  you obviousely put alot work in this but I just don't get it.
I think MJ was a smart guy but not Einstein.
Maybe there just isn't so much to it as we make of it.

Of course I can't say for sure, but I have a feeling you may be underestimating the mind of Michael Jackson. If we believe in his abilities and genius as a musician, why is it crazy to think he may be just as much of a genius mathematically?

I agree that it might be a lot more simple than we're making it. However, I don't think we should disregard anything at this point. And think of all the time Michael spent alone. All the time he would have had to *create* (which is his favorite thing to do) this elaborate ordeal with all it's intricacies . Michael's attention to detail in his music is why we love him so much, is it not? Just something to think about  :)  With love  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When is #4c coming?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

I have not found anything in the updates on the name of Michael in the autopsy report, the document shows the name of Michael Joseph Jackson, not the main reason for the fake document? The real name of Michael is Michael Joe Jackson? right?
Sorry my English is bad. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

How do some people still think that Michael was killed?.
How do some people think that a man so intelligent and bright will allow a doctor will inject an anesthetic "for insonmio" knowing the danger he presents ?,... God give me patience ... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions