For those who do not yet know Jason Malachi
this guy sings like MJ, then on certain songs
like Jason Malachi - Let me let go.
But nobody has ever seen him show that very strange!
Youtube has these songs .. just click Jason Malachi!

Monday, March 08, 2010

Re: Upcoming Show
Hey to all my loyal fans,
Come check out my show April 17th at the EndZone Lounge in Gaithersburg MD @ 9pm. And to all those people on Youtube who think I don't exist, why don't you come also to see me perform live in person!!!...you'll be in for a nice suprise!

Watch well the response of the fan at the bottom of the page!!!

I know you exist Jason and I wish I lived in the US
to come and see you
I hope one day soon you will visit us in the land of OZ.
Why do people think you don't exist?
I find that a bit silly of them.
Big hugs andkisses friend

land of OZ !!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]

QUESTIONS IS: Who is he?
Who live there and who can go see the show ?
Or find out about tickets?

[youtube:eqy1rdhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBu9vFSzRcg[/youtube:eqy1rdhk]

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 07:58:35 PM by michangelo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It only talks about Poker from 12 to 6...but maybe they have few groups playing in the evening. Nothing said about that... Best solution would be that someone called to see directly with the bar. I don't have free call for US, so I let american people check this out. ;)
I keep searching on web but nothin about the town website, and nothing an the bar "endzone" website.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Oh I never heard about this story, so I had a youtube page to listen to him. Well I must say it's "disturbing" BUT, I just "listen" and it doesn't seem to be "his" voice, but yes it looks the same rythme, same breath places, same ("i don't know the word in english, is it the "flow"  :? ?)

It's difficult to say because the voice is not working in the same style than what we usually have with Michael's song. It just look "cheaper" but sounds the same. I don't know what to think, because YES, when you hear "let me let go" you really have the same way michael added lyrics on the back of the song, kind of improvisation he was king of.

I don't know...maybe if we could meet this guy...I'll do some research about him but it's difficult not to be pollute by all the MJ's stuff around this guy. You need a "pure" ear to really listen if it's MJ or not. Should listen to nothing about MJ before, and then listen to him. For the moment the voice don't seem to be as clear as MJ's. But as I was saying, it's not the same kind of songs. We just have the feeling of MJ singing somebodyelse's song.

It would be fun if Michael just wanted to disappear, to start it all over again, just to see if his only voice and talent could be as popular has THE Michael Jackson he was.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

It only talks about Poker from 12 to 6...but maybe they have few groups playing in the evening. Nothing said about that... Best solution would be that someone called to see directly with the bar. I don't have free call for US, so I let american people check this out. ;)
I keep searching on web but nothin about the town website, and nothing an the bar "endzone" website.

POKER? ...
hum!!? It all goes STRAIGHT to the KING is his JACK ...SON!!!
lol im crazy..LOL!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SO, I listened to a few songs...I'll try to express myself with google traduction, so be nice to me  :lol:

I SOUNDS like MJ, but to me it is not "exactly" MJ singing ways. Although Jason as the same flow, the same "tessiture" (don't find the word), and also the same "tic" (don't find the word, but stops, breathing, heehee, hou, are "vocal tics", help me with the word for that)
So it has just the same, and it really sounds like MJ singing.

BUT, the voice itself don't seem to be on the same "level" than MJ's one. It is less clear, has less charisma, less capability to support a feeling.
To me it would be like MJ singing while cooking a pie, or while clean his bathroom...some kind of "I sing it once, just to see if it's good" you know ? No vocal efforts, no "big" stuff, no emotions as MJ could do when he wanted to.

So conclusion for me : Why would this guy sing exactly the same as MJ ? doesn't he have is own personnal artistic space ? I mean, all those vocal stuff MJ had, it BUILD them during years and years. It's a kind of "Brand"...why would someone willing to success in music take exactly the same. Or maybe we're missing it, and this guy only wants to be a MJ's voice impersonator. But what would be the artistical point of that ? He's not claiming to be MJ's impersonator. Why would someone ruin his talent, trying to look like someelse, better than him on vocal performing ? It's just stupid to wish people say from your art "oh it sounds like MJ, but it's lower quality than the real one."  :roll:
I hope this guy is not doing this, because he definitly could hae a very nice voice, in is OWN style, without all those MJ's stuff, but if this guy lives, and sings, I must tell him "you are destroying your talent doing this..."

For MJ : why would he do that ? I mean he always wanted to make perfect things. But maybe perfect things were for Michael Jackson King of Pop, and he had so many songs to sing, he coudl have decide to create a new image of himself to get all those songs "alive". He sang them one day, didn't want to put too much "Michael style" in it and whatever quality they could be, he wanted to have them being heard. So he could have had this "Jason" creation to be a kind of "double" that would carry all the songs "MIchael Jackson" would have never be "allowed" to put in an album. A kind of independant image that could sing anything he can't. We all know that artists like Michael are extremly creative, and have hundreds of songs, waiting for an official "birth day"...it is such frustration not to have them heard.
This Jason Malachi existed before Michael died, so I don't see any reason else for MJ to do such thing.

Anyway, both solutions look weird. :lol:

PS : michelangelo, Jason says he sings at 9pm, and poker is from 12 to 6pm, so he is singing "after" but nothing said. You know in bars in Paris saturday evening, you can have few groups coming, without being announced on bar's website. They just come to play and do their own communication to get a public coming, or they will just play for the people that are here that night.
I guess the Endzone will be full of MJ's fans on that saturday night of april ! They'll don't understand what's happening !  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I called the Endzone and they don't know if he will be performing or not.  Didn't know who I was talking about, but they said their promoter hasn't finalized the April calendar so to check back in a few weeks.  I don't think it is MJ but does sound close....but no cookie.   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I called the Endzone and they don't know if he will be performing or not.  Didn't know who I was talking about, but they said their promoter hasn't finalized the April calendar so to check back in a few weeks.  I don't think it is MJ but does sound close....but no cookie.   :(

Thnaks for calling Liberian Girl Heehee ;)

Jeeez,what happens with this guy, he sings makes album has a myspace site
he ad shows but nobody has seen any?.

Here is Jason Malachi at Jet Mirage Napkinnight!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did you hear about his song "Room 2 breath" ?  :roll:

And If I can allow myself a personnal interpretation, I think the "hero fell" song sounds fake. Let me explain : anytime I heard people doing something for Michael, they ALWAYS said "thank you for what YOU, gave to ME", because Michael had this very special power to stand close to people, right in their heart and help them with their personnal issues, but he never knew about it. I mean, even Will.I.Am said "thank you for what you gave me. The music, the dance, you took me out of the street and helped me with your music". All the people that felt close to michael, even if they never meet him, they all feel they a a link between them and Michael. And saying something to Michael is always a direct "thank you", I mean from "ME" to "YOU"

Those lyrics sounds just fake. I mean, he says "ouh he was wonderful, he helped people, an angel is dead with his wings in the wind of the spring with little birds and cinderella and shrek and chewbacca blablabla..." Excuse the words i will use, but I don't find the good "smooth" words to say it as i wish I could : those lyrics sounds like the image that a megalomaniac like MJ could have of himself. I mean, seeing himself has an angel, broken, going back to God, and so on...(I so sorry for such words I just want you to understand what I try to explain) I mean it doesn't sound true, like anyone could have say if wanting to do a song for Michael. I have the feeling of Michael trying to do his own "tribute" song (hum what could i say ? I think I should put "angel" and "wings" and "love" in it, so people understand it's a tribute song)
those lyrics only remind me of the paintings Michael could have of himself, you see what I want to say ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Isnt this him  :?: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:12:20 PM by mjlover77
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I listened to both versions of let me let go.....They are exactly the same.  Same voice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I might be the only one who thought he didn't sound like MJ???  I don't know.  I think it was easy to tell the difference.  Too much voice synth and all that crap.  Although I would like to hear him sing Billie Jean or something and then compare the two because he does indeed have a similar voice, just not identical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjlover77"
Isnt this him  :?: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This voice doesn't sound like MJ nor Jason  :lol:
But if it's him on the video So it was "first solution"  :lol: this guy is just an impersonator ? If true, it's so sad that he destroys such a gift. He has a beautiful voice, he could do something else with it. :roll:

PS : and he shouldn't try "dancing" IMO  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

PS : and he shouldn't try "dancing" IMO  :mrgreen:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He shouild develop his own style, you can't become a superstar imimitating someone else !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mikestanek1"
I might be the only one who thought he didn't sound like MJ???  I don't know.  I think it was easy to tell the difference.  Too much voice synth and all that crap.  Although I would like to hear him sing Billie Jean or something and then compare the two because he does indeed have a similar voice, just not identical.

I don't think he sounds like Michael either. He has a good voice but Michael has a great voice. I wish him well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012