In my search for truth, I found a fascinating website called Project Camelot (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)  This website features interviews with all kinds of highly intelligent, highly accomplished people from ex-astronauts to physicists, who basically spill the beans on every kind of government secret you can think of from the UFO/ET coverup, NWO, mind control, time travel, stargates, free energy technology, 2012, and all kinds of incredible but real things that our government does not want us to know about.  

These people are NOT bums off the street, they are people with solid backgrounds and solid credentials risking their lives to bring the truth to light.  Many of these people have mysteriously died or have been killed after talking openly about this stuff.  

Many of us open-minded people who have been searching for the truth after Michael Jackson's supposed death are well aware of the New World Order agenda, Illuminati, and mind control that clandestinely operates under the cloak of our government.  But one thing is to speculate, another thing is to have real, respectable witnesses attesting that these theories are facts.

I will now take you to an iterview of Jim Marrs by the people of Project Camelot.  Jim Marrs is a veteran researcher, author, and speaker on all of these things that interest us as "investigators" of truth.  This interview is one of many fascinating ones on this website, but I like this interview in particular because it covers a little bit of everything, and he even echoes some of Michael Jackson's beliefs, and some of Michael's dreams for our world, too.

You can either read the transcript of the interview here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Or watch the interview on YouTube here:
[youtube:1jnw172h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2v0cu8pQOc[/youtube:1jnw172h]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is brilliant, thank you for bringing this up.
So many people who are experts in their field have known the truth for so long and like everything their is orthodox and unorthodox sides, (Yin/Yang), in religion, in science and in health. In mainstream science they fit the outcome to whatever mold they have been taught is the truth and in Quantum science they analyze everything and look at the results that are presented to them. They have already proved so much that mainstream science completely rejects because it doesn't make sense with their teachings.
It is very important that things like this are looked into because their are so many amazing discoveries that will create a healthy and free world. A lot of people don't realize or believe natures true potential when it is allowed to be used properly, for the good of all.
All these things including other forms of life are forced onto us as something we should fear, when in fact they are the very things we should be embracing. The Disclosure project is another very good one to look into. A brilliant man called Dr Stephen Greer is a very well respected man who is trying to open peoples eyes to the truth and I believe there is supposed to be an announcement this year regarding disclosure of such information. Everyone should also be aware of how the government will probably turn these things into something to be frightened of, ie, alien invasion. Remember War of the Worlds, lets choose to discover the truth now so we can laugh in their faces when they try and make us believe such things. The only thing we should fear are lies and cover-ups, and by learning the truth we need not fear them anymore. Their power is fading as more and more in all positions of society of seeing the truth for what it is, and are speaking it openly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is a great talk given by Dr Steven Greer of the truth about our world and what a great future their will be when this becomes common knowledge.

Please watch:-

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thanks for the link but what if I say "hoax in the hoax" ?
The thing is that I highly doubt that UFOs do really exist. My theory is that it has all been invented from a long time ago and they try to make us think that it's a big secret kept by Governments and now they begin to talk more and more about it to make us think things are changing, truths are being told. But these "aliens" do not exist really (it's my point of view) they have been "created" and "kept secret" for a purpose. They will be used as a threat to the world so that everybody will feel the need of a NWO. People will urge Governments to create this NWO to protect us from the nasty aliens. What if it was the purpose of all this sudden disclosure regarding UFOs ? This guy is talking with so much self-confidence and dared to publicly blackmail Obama -if you don't do that I'll do that- :? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
The thing is that I highly doubt that UFOs do really exist. My theory is that it has all been invented from a long time ago and they try to make us think that it's a big secret kept by Governments and now they begin to talk more and more about it to make us think things are changing, truths are being told. But these "aliens" do not exist really (it's my point of view) they have been "created" and "kept secret" for a purpose. They will be used as a threat to the world so that everybody will feel the need of a NWO. People will urge Governments to create this NWO to protect us from the nasty aliens. What if it was the purpose of all this sudden disclosure regarding UFOs ? This guy is talking with so much self-confidence and dared to publicly blackmail Obama -if you don't do that I'll do that- :? :?

My personal opinion is that there is an infinite expanse of the unknown out there in space and I find it far more believable that there are other life forms out there somewhere than us being the only ones.
Your theory could be very accurate about the NWO using this an excuse to gain full control under the false threat of Alien invasion. This would certainly meet their agenda, although I believe in life beyond our planet alone, I also believe that we have been fed lies about them being cold emotionless beings whose only plan is to destroy. There are many alien technologies that we already currently use, ie, Lasers, computer technology and we could have free and completely harmless energy supplies, real health care that actually cures people and many more things.    
There is a lot of information out there from so many people who they have tried to silence, many are talking about their own direct experiences, it's worth looking into.
Dr Steven Greer and others speak with such confidence because they are high up in their field and know the truth and they are prepared to tell their truth at the risk of harm/death. They are giving NWO an ultimatum as well as a chance to do the right thing. The disclosure project promote all the positivity of alien contact whereas the NWO, would tell you they bad, nasty aliens who we should fear and will destroy us.
If they freely promote aliens as being good and could help restore our planet to full health, they would be doing themselves out of a job. They would lose control, they surely wouldn't want that.
If we know that they don't need to be feared, they have lost their hold of fear over us.
These are my beliefs as I have looked at quite a lot on this subject and to me it all makes sense.
I respect everyones views and beliefs, we all have our own truth. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For the past 9 days I have spent time with Project Camelot's videos - thanks for bringing it up here, CantGetEnoughMJ.

For me, these videos are yet another step deeper inside the rabbit hole. The consciousness. The ufos and stuff. I'm not sure I'm ready to take it all in - like the stargates, or ET's amongst us. But I'm certain there's more than common knowledge, and that those who control the world know more than we do.  

Sarahli, you made an interesting point there. Some of the people interviewed by the Project Camelot actually talk about this - a bit differently than you suggest - some of them actually say that those in control will indeed bring up ufos as a threat to push forward their own agenda.

There is a variety of opinions how the interviewed guests view the aliens - most of the interviews I've seen so far have thought they're friendly than bad.

I have for long believed that we are not alone in this vast universe. But I have been very suspicious about aliens having visited us. But I'm now exploring with an open mind. What about those ancient, giant formations on the ground? Why whould they be there because the only way to see them properly is from the air.

I still believe that we humans have to resist NWO agenda ourselves - peacefully. We need to wake up from the hypnosis of tv, entertainment, collecting materia etc. What I see as a risk in ufo talk is that people will lay back and expect ufos come rescue us from total destruction - be it overpollution, war or whatever. I still believe that we have to activate ourselves and become conscious of the system that rules the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
This is brilliant, thank you for bringing this up.
So many people who are experts in their field have known the truth for so long and like everything their is orthodox and unorthodox sides, (Yin/Yang), in religion, in science and in health. In mainstream science they fit the outcome to whatever mold they have been taught is the truth and in Quantum science they analyze everything and look at the results that are presented to them. They have already proved so much that mainstream science completely rejects because it doesn't make sense with their teachings.
It is very important that things like this are looked into because their are so many amazing discoveries that will create a healthy and free world. A lot of people don't realize or believe natures true potential when it is allowed to be used properly, for the good of all.
All these things including other forms of life are forced onto us as something we should fear, when in fact they are the very things we should be embracing. The Disclosure project is another very good one to look into. A brilliant man called Dr Stephen Greer is a very well respected man who is trying to open peoples eyes to the truth and I believe there is supposed to be an announcement this year regarding disclosure of such information. Everyone should also be aware of how the government will probably turn these things into something to be frightened of, ie, alien invasion. Remember War of the Worlds, lets choose to discover the truth now so we can laugh in their faces when they try and make us believe such things. The only thing we should fear are lies and cover-ups, and by learning the truth we need not fear them anymore. Their power is fading as more and more in all positions of society of seeing the truth for what it is, and are speaking it openly.

Very well said.  It makes me personally furious that our governments feel that they need to deny us the truth as they know to exist.  Who do they think they are?  We as citizens and inhabitants of this world have every right to know what is going on within and beyond our atmospheric borders.  If there is life out there besides us, we need to know.  If the technology exists to provide every last human being with the necessities to live a well sustained existence, we need to know.  

The reasons the government and the elite are keeping the people of the world in the dark is because if we know the truth it will strip them of their power and wealth.   It all comes down to greed.  They don't want us to know that the technology exists right now where everyone could have free energy because that would no longer be profitable for them.  We are not supposed to know the true history of our origins because if we did, we would know what truly powerful beings we could be.  By keeping us segregated from each other through religion, war, brainwashing, and propaganda against other cultures, we cannot realize that every one of us is connected to each other and to nature in a profound and spiritual way.  

I have heard of the Disclosure Act and I cannot wait for it to go into effect, but sadly, I don't think the government will allow it.  It is not in THEIR best interest.  That's why each one of us has to take our destiny into our own hands by opening our minds and searching for the truth out there whether we believe it or not.  Once people begin to realize that there are bigger, better things available to us, then a collective consciousness may save us from what's ahead.  The only way, IMO, to stop the NWO is for ALL people to revolt, peacefully or otherwise, and demand our freedom back.

I'm happy to be a part of this "culture" right here.  I'm talking about us on this site and beLIEvers everywhere who possess enough instinct, curiosity, and drive to search for what the truth is.  I started with Michael, and look where I ended up--finding answers and truths that just might save us from the hell our government has planned for us.

In my most humble opinion, I think this is what Michael wants for us, to claim our freedom back by forcing us to search for the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"

I can understand your reluctance to believe in aliens and UFO's.  But just think that our own Milky Way is like a speck of sand compared to the rest of the universe.  How can our planet be the only source of life, and us humans be the only intelligent beings to exist in such an infinite expanse?  I've always believed, even as a little girl, that there must be other forms of life "out there".  Surely they can't all be bad, and they can't all be good, but they are out there.

At least you are on a quest to search for the truth.  I think that's better than being oblivious and blind.  I believe that events will unfold in the near future that will make you, and the rest of us, truly believe the credibility of what we are finding out.  We will begin connecting the dots, much like we have been doing in Michael's case since June 25th, but this time on a much larger, universal scale.  But how would one begin to believe what the truth is if we are not aware of the information that will lead us to believe?  So I urge you to press on and keep searching for those truths even if they seem unbelievable to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@CantGetEnoughMJ, Brilliantly said :D  It' great to see others who are can see the potential that our world could really be healthy and free, with nature and technology providing everything we need for a happy and peaceful existence. I think, as far as the previous link shows, the amazing people behind the disclosure project and project Camelot will stop at nothing. They will drive this mission regardless. I truly feel that the more people who choose to discover the truth and see it, the more power and control they lose and we could be very close to a point where they have so little power left, all they can do is sit back and watch. So many highly positioned people are gaining the belief and strength to open up and not follow orders out of fear. They only have this control because people follow their orders like robots. Maybe these robots are starting to develop a mind of their own and are breaking down their false walls and will reveal the truth behind the big curtain.
When you discover the truth, you discover yourself. We are doing this together, so we are also finding each other. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thanks CanGetEnoughMJ for your replies. You know I am an open-minded person and I don't claim anything with certainty. I see that you understood my point of view and really appreciate it.
I am only very very (very :) ) skeptikal on this issue and prefer to see things (with an open mind certainly) but also by taking all possibilities into account. Everything that comes from Governments should be seen with the eye of an investigator. Even the NASA I think has put online some strange space pictures with strange things on them without explanations leaving people with their own interpretations as to introduce the existence of UFOs slowly but surely in people's mind. That is why I see SciFi movies as a kind of propaganda to shape minds into believing that UFOs really exist.

Nevertheless I know that everything is possible. God can create whatever He likes. It's just that the existence of aliens doesn't make sense to me so for the moment I'm highly suspicious.

I totally agree when it comes to the possibility of making this world a better place and that we're not told the truths that can allow this to be. I know that this earth can provide food for every single human and animal on this planet, that peace is possible, that diseases can be cured... but for evil reasons some men have decided not to let it be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Believe 777"
Here is a great talk given by Dr Steven Greer of the truth about our world and what a great future their will be when this becomes common knowledge.

Please watch:-

Thanks for that link Believe777.   I was watching Dr. Greer yesterday and I was like  :shock:  wow!  Dr. Greer believes that these aliens that have been "visiting" and "observing" us are benevolent beings that only want to help.  And yet we have these knuckleheads supposedly aiming weapons at UFOs trying to shoot them down and they still haven't engaged us in interplanetary war.  I guess we know who the bad guys are according to Dr. Greer's testimony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

I've been aware of Project Camelot for just over a year now, Ilove it and visit the site regularly.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

The people behind Camelot do point out on the website that they do not support every guest's every thought.
I've now watched most of the Camelot's vids and I gotta say that I really suspect the mental health of few of the guests. Even if there was truth in these interviews, and I believe in some of the stuff, on the other hand there are mental illnessess as well..
Two nights ago I finally had a nightmare caused by one of the interviews.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

:lol:  :lol:  You´re right NightOwl!

And they´ve been accused to be part of a CIA group,
as Project Camelot was a CIA project.
But some of the interviews are great.
I love the Gary Mckinnon one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "NightOwl"
The people behind Camelot do point out on the website that they do not support every guest's every thought.
I've now watched most of the Camelot's vids and I gotta say that I really suspect the mental health of few of the guests. Even if there was truth in these interviews, and I believe in some of the stuff, on the other hand there are mental illnessess as well..
Two nights ago I finally had a nightmare caused by one of the interviews.  :?

Cool, which video gave you a nightmare? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions