SEHF

Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Oh my lord...I am insane because I have my own opinion?!
Or delusional :p
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WHEN ISAW TII IFELT THAT THEY USED DOUBLES IN IT. EVEN IAM SUSPICIOUS ABOUT ORANGE PANT GUY. JOE HAS STATED SOMEWHERE THAT THEY HAVE USED DOUBLES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

we all insane dudes! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SEHF"
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Oh my lord...I am insane because I have my own opinion?!
Or delusional :p

Everyone has their own opinion. If certain threads or topics bother you, then move on. Dont read it. Please dont start calling members delusional because they believe in something you dont. Thats not fair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

I have compared alot of pics of O2 Mike with other of Mike and there's just something with that O2 face that just doesn't add up.  I think the nose is different, the chin is bigger and the distance between the upper lip and nose is wider with O2 guy.
Mike's face is rounder and wider the O2 guy's face is smaller and also the smile is not the same.
But that's just my own opinion. Everyone may think of it what he wants about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
I have compared alot of pics of O2 Mike with other of Mike and there's just something with that O2 face that just doesn't add up.  I think the nose is different, the chin is bigger and the distance between the upper lip and nose is wider with O2 guy.
Mike's face is rounder and wider the O2 guy's face is smaller and also the smile is not the same.
But that's just my own opinion. Everyone may think of it what he wants about that.

I agree.

And thank you, Jacksonologist, you are really right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"

hi..I 100% agree with you. I always thought there was something weird with the 02 guy. he looks about 15 years younger than the real Michael.. it looks like the guy got some prosthetic makeup to look like Michael but the face shape/structure was way off. And he was overdoing it with the odd manorisms and facial expressios towards the end when he spun around and raised his arm into the air and nodded his head diagnally. Very WEIRD and unlike Michael. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Was watching tii and noticed in the beginning where Michael and orange pants were split and they were basically comparing dance moves like orange pants was so robotical and Michael was so fluid with orange pants it just looked so forced when he was dancing just imo what do you guys think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Quote from: "King_Michael"
Was watching tii and noticed in the beginning where Michael and orange pants were split and they were basically comparing dance moves like orange pants was so robotical and Michael was so fluid with orange pants it just looked so forced when he was dancing just imo what do you guys think
topic on this already:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

The day Michael made his announcement... I just stared at the TV and said "What!! What this is Michael?  What has he done to himself now!  It was a strange feeling that day.  And I agree in the movie they showed the split screen for a reason I think...definitely different people there.  It was just too obvious.  So I agree with Navi w. doubles in movie... but I still cannot agree with O2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

the arabian nights

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
yeah at the trial and he was asked to be in film but refused if he agreed he would have been in on hoax unless michael has let him in on it :x

i know things can be taken out of context - but you would have thought compassion, he obviously didnt know much about mike of study him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

navi was there at the 02 he was outside meeting and greeting i think, but he was not stage mike - because that was mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tread lightly. Navi probably has confidentiality agreements that he must honor. Plus as someone mentioned already, he is aware and would know when he is being questioned about hush hush topics. Too bad your friend isn't a believer. She is Navi's friend and would be in a good position to get him to let his guard down and share some of the confidential stuff.

Are you sure that she isn't a believer? Afterall many of us keep this as a well-guarded secret. She might be one too.  :lol:

Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
ok we need Navi on here to point out who is mike and who isnt in the movie..LOL

Guys I can't promise anything BUT there's a chance I MIGHT be able to help with this.  My best mate (a life-long MJ fan but not a beLIEver) works for an entertainment management company here in the UK and she speaks to Navi regularly as she organises a lot of his appearances.  He even gave her a DVD of his performance at Michael's 40th birthday party - Michael personally invited him.  He visited Michael often at Neverland and was also close to Michael and his family during the 2005 trial.

Sorry, I digress - anyway my mate has asked Navi if he can sort out a couple of tickets for us both for one of his performances when he is in our area of the UK and he promised he will and we will also get to meet him afterwards.  Now obviously I can't just jump straight in there and ask him "Hey Navi, so who were the doubles in TII and which one was Michael!!?"  However, if I get the opportunity, then I can always try some diplomatic 'digging'.  I'd have to be careful though as my mate doesn't know I'm a believer so I would have to raise the topic objectively.

I'll let you know if the tickets come to fruition.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Bee Bee"
The funny thing is that Navi looks nothing like Michael. I've never seen any impersonator who looked a tad like Michael.
i totally agree with you i believe that the TII movie is 100% Michael because i searched the internet for pics of impersonator & i didn't found anyone that looks like MJ & then i searched on youtube to see their performances & from the first second you know that it's not MJ we are fans & we know MJ for so long they can't fool us MJ is like a family number you recognize him at first second
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions