alive

Re: Corey Haim Found Dead
March 10, 2010, 08:13:32 PM
Then we have this coincidence....he said two weeks ago he had a michael jackson problem

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Then we have...guess who?...Ed winter and first off he says Haim's name wrong? ...wth?  and he looks like he's smircking but maybe that's just the way he looks...i don't know   :?:

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 09:53:09 PM
Hi alive, I just read your post and am now really flippin' out!  If I google this movie and find out that Lions Gate Entertainment has anything to do with it I am going to do backflips in my living room!!!  I have been seeing all types of coincidences with this Lions Gate co. and after looking at their co. profile page today I saw that the CEO who was a former attny for the entertainment business in LA is named Wayne Levin...I have tried to link him to Harvey and have been unsuccesful thus far, If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.  I honestly think this Wayne is Harveys little brother and they just bought 'BOARDWALK' on Monopoly  :lol: !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

March 11, 2010, 12:42:34 AM
I have mixed feelings about this. Of coarse I feel for Corey's family, friends and those that cared for him. However, I still have deep seeded feelings about the Corey and Corey show and how Haim's hinted and almost came right out and said that Micheal molested him! I remember seeing that episode and my blood ran cold. I bet you my boots that someone paid him off to bring that up to raise ratings and slander Michael. He had a drug problem what's new? Seems like everyone in Hollywood is stoned. I did say seemed didn't I? Anyway I think there are bad and evil things at work here. I agree with the person that said EVERYTHING has gotten WEIRD since June 25, 2009! I am not heartless but when people slander, berate, tell lie about and hurt the ones I love I get pissed. Part of me says oh well what you sew you reap. The other part of me says it's tragic and I feel sympathy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 02:26:53 AM
So sad. Heard about this early yesterday morn. :( R.I.P.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

alive

March 11, 2010, 03:53:34 AM
Quote from: "WendyE"
I have mixed feelings about this. Of coarse I feel for Corey's family, friends and those that cared for him. However, I still have deep seeded feelings about the Corey and Corey show and how Haim's hinted and almost came right out and said that Micheal molested him! I remember seeing that episode and my blood ran cold. I bet you my boots that someone paid him off to bring that up to raise ratings and slander Michael. He had a drug problem what's new? Seems like everyone in Hollywood is stoned. I did say seemed didn't I? Anyway I think there are bad and evil things at work here. I agree with the person that said EVERYTHING has gotten WEIRD since June 25, 2009! I am not heartless but when people slander, berate, tell lie about and hurt the ones I love I get pissed. Part of me says oh well what you sew you reap. The other part of me says it's tragic and I feel sympathy.

I know what your saying. I saw that episode too and was like OMG he is talkin' about MJ?  But we must remember...he never said it was him. He never said who he was talkin' about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 11, 2010, 03:59:08 AM
Also coincidences.....this movie was hailed as his "comeback" then he dies....
Ed winter says at 2:15 am he was pronounced...but doesn't say the word dead....
His death played out between the 11th and 2 O'clock hours but in the am...MJ same hours but in the pm....such eerie coincidences  :shock:

I'm not saying he hoaxed his death..I'm just saying the coincidences are creepy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 11, 2010, 04:11:17 AM
God this is too much...how creepy is this...

Corey Haim/Andrew Koenig Connection
Posted Mar 11th 2010 3:00AM by TMZ Staff

In an ironic twist of fate, Corey Haim was fired from a movie in late 2008 because of an alleged drug issue -- a movie that also starred recently deceased actor Andrew Koenig.

Haim was cast as one of the leads in a movie called "DaZe." Executive producer Miller Uwanawich tells TMZ, "Corey's drug problem became too much of a problem" and he was fired as a result.

According to Miller, Corey would show up for table reads and be "all over the place, definitely showing signs of being on drugs."

Miller says he went to Corey's home a few times to try and help him with the apparent drug problem, but was unsuccessful. A.J. Llamas was recast in Corey's role.

It's also the last movie in which Andrew Koenig -- the "Growing Pains" star who committed suicide last month -- appeared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 04:20:05 AM
I used to watch that Corey & Corey show. Corey Haim had a lot of problems & lots of drug abuse. It was sad. I don't remember the comment made about him being molested though, I didn't really pay attention to things as closely as I do now, I sure hope he wasn't talking about MJ? I wouldn't believe him anyways, he was a drug addict with a lot of other problems but that's still so hurtful. Didn't the other Corey say some messed up stuff about MJ too, during the trial or something? I don't know. I always found that weird, especially since in pictures of him & MJ he was always smiling & laughing that's not usually how someone would interact or behave around someone who's molested them or was doing other inappropriate things. Why do these people lie? Probably because they lose fame & aren't rich anymore. Anways, it's definitely sad how many actors & actresses die because of PRESCRIPTION drugs, why isn't something being done about this, you'd think something would, there's been so many deaths due to this same issue. I find it interesting the way Corey Feldman talked about his "bestfriend" Corey Haim on Larry King tonight, I thought he had cut him out of his life? I remember on their show, Corey F. was frustrated with Corey H. & his wife didn't like him. Had they reconnected? That's kind of like when MJ "died" Corey F. who had accused MJ of some things, all of a sudden was talking about MJ like they were so close. He's got some issues too. I also would like to know what's up with him always dressing like people when they "die"? He dressed up like MJ at the memorial & on Larry King he had his hair styled like in some movie him & the other Corey had done together. He's an interesting guy.  :lol: Poor Corey H. it's too bad, he needed so much help it was even evident in the Corey & Corey show. I think he was too far gone though, he'd had these problems for years & years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 11, 2010, 04:39:46 AM
Quote from: "alive"

I know what your saying. I saw that episode too and was like OMG he is talkin' about MJ?  But we must remember...he never said it was him. He never said who he was talkin' about.

Feldman, who turns 37 on Wednesday, July 16, says that it was his own personal assistant at the time who molested him,

so that answers that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Feldman, who turns 37 on Wednesday, July 16, says that it was his own personal assistant at the time who molested him,

so that answers that.

and

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 04:43:55 AM

so that answers that.

Thank you for that!  :mrgreen: Did he even hang around MJ at all? I thought it was just Corey Feldman? I could be mistaken since I wasn't even alive then or just a baby.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 11, 2010, 04:59:21 AM
I'm not sure..I haven't been able to find anything to point to that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

March 11, 2010, 10:02:37 AM
I liked his acting before he had that stroke from drugs years back. He really lost his acting abilities and his face muscles were weakened and he couldn't show his emotions as well then.

I thought that movie Lucas was cute..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 11:04:55 AM
Yeah, it's really sad...He was one of my childhood crushes (he was soooooo adorable!) You guy's should rent 'The Lost Boys' and 'Silver bullet' two of my favorite 80's movies he appeared in. (sigh........) R.I.P Corey Haim
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 11:20:54 AM
Corey Feldman has said...that MJ never molested him, but there were things that happened that were inappropriate. Such as MJ showing Feldman a book with naked pictures....

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him.

Feldman said, "I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal. And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it ... But in light of recent evidence ... I have to say that if my son was 14 years old -- 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his ass."

In 2001, Feldman and Jackson had a falling out. At the time, Feldman told the press the rift had nothing to do with child abuse allegation that continued to dog Jackson

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions