3/9....STILL NOTHING.
March 10, 2010, 12:27:23 AM
OK heres the deal....

I m not gonna wait for a comeback anymore.....I do belive he's alive out there but this man is really getting on my nerves.....I am sick and tired of waitting for the BIG BAM...Looks like its never gonna happen..not today, not tomorrow and not in June....

Even if it happens the media will hijack the whole scenario before he can really make a tell-all statement....about the whole thing......The broadcasters will probably put up an example of the most MORONIC behaviour possible and brainwash the viewers before they can form an opinion of their own......That will leave Michael cornered....

I know whatever I wrote is in total contradiction with what I wrote earlier...I urged people to keep up hope but it seems like I cant keep up myself.....

Forgive me but this is one pissed off and frustrated member who's exhausted from waiting since time immemorial. :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 3/9....STILL NOTHING.
March 10, 2010, 12:43:07 AM
woahhhhhhhhh doc. it's okay to have off-days. we all have them. but you seriously don't think anything happened today? okay, honestly, i don't think he's coming back yet. this thing is HUGE that we're dealing with. it's a MESS. but i'm sure there's a method behind his madness.

let's recap today.
bodyguard interview bright and early in the morning. now i, like many others, thought that this was another opportunity for people to further use slander against michael. however, did you watch the interviews?? in one quick swoop, they cleared the questions we know are based on false accusations, but the public view as fact. no, he's not a pedophile. no, he's not gay. yes, he loves women....and...bubblegum? and may i mention, i like the reporter's openness to michael-gasp-actually being a good guy. there's a lot of reporters that like to throw him under the bus because he's an easy target and they like their ratings!

now, i don't know if you've seen the other posts, but they announced it this morning after the interview that Nightline was going to have an exclusive closer look at this interview. Did it? No. In fact, tonight's topics (according to other posters, since it hasn't aired on the west coast yet) included "murder and entertainment, hybrid animals and R.I.P. ME- about people hoaxing their own death/preparing for their death" [sidenote: i just quoted someone and i don't know your name, but the credit goes to you for posting it first. i apologize!!]

isn't that odd? want to know what's even more off? this same poster watched the entire program, and according to them, there was NO further mention of the interview.

so, you see, we actually did get something today. Michael further cleared all the bullshit away AND we may have gotten a very obvious clue. it depends on how you look at it though. sure, it can just be "another coincidence" or it can be another clue in this huge unfathomable hoax we have decided to partake in.

i get it. you're frustrated. you're not the only one i assure you. but you've come this far! we all have! i think putting a date on his return is dangerous. we need to take what is given to us and really look at it. it's not easy, but it's for michael.

i hope this restored a little faith? love & patience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 10, 2010, 01:11:22 AM
Yeah...but that RIP ME thing is broadcasting only in the states isnt it?

What about the world?......Isnt the "prelude" to the reveal supposed to cause a worldwide sensation so taht more and more people can know about it? :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:27:30 AM
you've got a good point. however, people in the world can watch it through the internet (abc's website, blogs, youtoube, forums, etc) the things these guys said WILL be spread. so sure, maybe not everyone will get to see nightline on tv tonight. but even if they watch the clip on youtube, it was mentioned. if people are curious (which more than likely people are, michael has a way of fascinating people even after "death") they can look up nightline's website. the internet connects everyone in the world. and i'm not saying either that this specific televised interview is the actual "prelude" to when he reveals his reasons for this hoax. you have to realize, media outlets in other countries are actually picking up on the HOAX. people are becoming aware of it. slowly, yes, but surely. i think this awareness, the fact that the MEDIA is open to talking about it (of course not in the US) is the actual prelude.

please note that more things have happened in march regarding the jacksons than in previous months. i mean, the first week of march, EVERY DAY there was a story about the jacksons. i think things are picking up, things are getting put into motion- but it's not rushed. this is planned. michael is a genius and he's meticulous. to be honest, i look at some of the things other posters have found and i would NEVER even noticed it there. we're working on it. think of it as a group project, we all need to do our share.

look, i know it's tough. i tried telling people and they just look at me like i'm trying to be cute and i'm absolutely insane. if people don't want to believe yet, don't force them. everyone has to take their time for their own realization of what is going on. but they'll know.

in the meantime, while you may not have them, you've got us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 10, 2010, 01:35:20 AM
Yeah...whatever.....I dunno.

Maybe USA and UK will watch the timeline.......but the rest of the worldwont....coz TV interests vary from nation to nation.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

March 10, 2010, 03:40:33 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Yeah...whatever.....I dunno.

Maybe USA and UK will watch the timeline.......but the rest of the worldwont....coz TV interests vary from nation to nation.....

I am from the Netherlands and i have seen Timeline..OK i am here in the hoax!
I have some people here i can tell about it..and they wil take it like..Is it possible?
But those are maby 2-3 persons.
The rest ,you can put it in their face..but they wil wil tell me to get a live.They dont want to see.
But the seed is planted..and with the MJ come back it wil be a other story.
The rest of the world is also here in the hoax..Time wil tell!

Sorry for my English
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

March 10, 2010, 03:57:16 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
OK heres the deal....

I m not gonna wait for a comeback anymore.....I do belive he's alive out there but this man is really getting on my nerves.....I am sick and tired of waitting for the BIG BAM...Looks like its never gonna happen..not today, not tomorrow and not in June....

i'm sorry but you shouldn't have because this man has never promised any BIG BAM (as what i understood from reading all the threads). it's what some people predicted and put high hopes on...you're focusing too much on this....you should take some rest...go do something else to help you calm down....good things will come in due time...if he is going to come back, he will come back. all decisions is his to make...we can't force him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

MJLover1990

March 10, 2010, 04:59:40 AM
There has never been confirmed something was going to happen at 3/9! It was just another day that was crowned as BAMSDAY. There isn't any official day when that will be, that it will be this year is absolutely certain at least that is how I see it. But the only thing we can do is wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 05:46:04 AM
Why translating any redirect on a date as a bamsday possibility? I am sure that it is pointing to a particular happening at that day that plays an important role.There is a story being told right now and we CAN see a red line, if we want to, and open our eyes and our mind! We need to wake up; there is a whole lot going on, of course we would like to just have him back, but if we get him back before really understanding a very important message this would make us greedy and that has nothing to do with the LOVE message he is attempting to spread. Also, I do not think that this is meant to be teasing us.Some here act as if  we are the ones "waiting" and not being able to influence anything, the ones being in despair. But MJ definately is not the one leaning back and playing around,he rather needs our support. If this a serious hoax, he probably has his hands full right now, to get things organised well and in the correct time. Besides, masses of people following news on him only randomly, in comparison to a handfull of hoaxers in the world,also need to be prepared in one way or another, to be able to see what was and is really going on concerning Michael. Now ,wasn`t it great that  positive news was spread by his bodyguards on 03/09? It was something else than what we had untill now and I think this was very important. I wasn`t able to see it in full yet, but by hearing closely, there were very interesting points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xAmyx

March 10, 2010, 07:02:46 AM
Guys you need to stop putting your hopes up on dates thinking thats when he will return just to be dissapointed he will come back when and if he is ready
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
<div style="max-width: 500px;" id="_giphy_49M5fRnlrjdBu"></div><script>var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: '49M5fRnlrjdBu',w: 500, h: 281});var g = document.createElement('script'); g.type = 'text/javascript'; g.async = true;g.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);</script>

March 10, 2010, 07:53:51 AM
guys wait for him listern to jermanine things will change IN TIME things will change ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 03:37:18 PM
"this man is really getting on my nerves.....I am sick and tired of waitting for the BIG BAM.."

Right.. you know I feel a little like this sometimes, but to be fair you can hardly say that you are "sick and tired of waitting" and that Michael is getting on your nerves. Think how he feels. What if he WANTS to come back but for some reason he cant yet. This hoax is something that would take months if not years to plan so why should it end so soon? Theres a reason behind all this and whatever it is its not something to be taken lightly. Thats the reason for the waiting.

To quote Michael - "Give me your all, your endurance, your patience and your understanding."
Cant we even do that for him?
Come on (Shamone) people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 10, 2010, 03:58:17 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
"this man is really getting on my nerves.....I am sick and tired of waitting for the BIG BAM.."

Right.. you know I feel a little like this sometimes, but to be fair you can hardly say that you are "sick and tired of waitting" and that Michael is getting on your nerves. Think how he feels. What if he WANTS to come back but for some reason he cant yet. This hoax is something that would take months if not years to plan so why should it end so soon? Theres a reason behind all this and whatever it is its not something to be taken lightly. Thats the reason for the waiting.

To quote Michael - "Give me your all, your endurance, your patience and your understanding."
Cant we even do that for him?
Come on (Shamone) people.

But it's not HIM, it's all the people who always speculate about bam days. HE didn't say anything about BAM day. We made these dates and because of that people started become inpatient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

March 10, 2010, 04:23:27 PM
oh cmon, This Year has just started !!!!!!!!

BE PATIENT DAMN IT..!!  :lol:  :lol:
no offense  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

March 10, 2010, 04:27:18 PM
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
oh cmon, This Year has just started !!!!!!!!

BE PATIENT DAMN IT..!!  :lol:  :lol:
no offense  :roll:

My thoughts exactly.

And I know he didnt say anything about a BAM date... who even knows if there will be a BAM day at all!?

Its just.. if there is going to be one then i dont believe its gona be this month/next etc... but maybe by the end of ths year...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions