mykidsmum

Who is this guy?
March 10, 2010, 12:22:10 AM
Hey guys, was watching behind the scenes of in the closet and saw this guy!  This must be Michael's "official" double... he was dancing and that is MJ in the foreground...you can see his ponytail and a bit of his orange shirt...hmmmmm
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Who is this guy?
March 10, 2010, 12:33:36 AM
nothing clear... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:10:39 AM
[youtube:2t59qc5q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZkh3AjcgEI[/youtube:2t59qc5q]
0:36/0:38
That guy looks exactly like (black) MJ. Just watch that part of the clip over and over..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:45:51 AM
wow a very good double from far :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

March 10, 2010, 04:54:10 AM
Excellent find! I've never noticed him!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 10, 2010, 05:13:35 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
[youtube:3lyd17r7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZkh3AjcgEI[/youtube:3lyd17r7]
0:36/0:38
That guy looks exactly like (black) MJ. Just watch that part of the clip over and over..
i see the black mj ....... but y would he br there :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

March 10, 2010, 05:18:52 AM
I found the following text on my mail. somebody sended to me. So dont bash me plz:
''Do u remember when Quincy Jones said MJ didnt have vitiligo. Well I think he didnt had. But his Twinbrother had vitiligo. At one point there was a black MJ and a white MJ. So to remove the differences between these twins, one of them bleached his skin. This explain the myth that MJ bleached his skin.

Black or White (part of the lyrics):
You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Brother
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

Also the reason why MJ removed the mole on his face. Well I think he did that to look exactly the same as his Twinbrother. There many young MJ pics, where u dont see any mole on his face.
 U see a grownup MJ playing with dogs. U see many PIC of mj with dogs. He had a pet (dog). So why did he told us he was afraid of the dog of LIZ? Well one of them was afraid, the other MJ loved dogs.
There is a myth that MJ had many and many plastic surgery. He told us he had just 2. We didnt believe him, maybe that is just the true. Together they had many plastic surgery.
There is a interview of MJ, The reporter akes Mj about a twin. So this theory is well know by others! its just not me.
So how do u explain the following picture? Double? maybe, but look the vid of ''leave me alone''. I dont that at the end that that is a double? its the Twin. The worked alot together:

Who is it? (part of the lyrics)
Who Is It?)
It Is A Friend Of Mine
(Who Is It?)
Is It My Brother!

There is written a lot about the twins, u should read them. Mo and Souza made some good points with their TwinBlogs!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

March 10, 2010, 06:03:27 AM
Shamone!! There is no twin brother!!!  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 06:09:40 AM
That guy was his stand-in for the video. You can see Naomi has one too ( that girl is standig next to the guy)
This has been noticed by fans for a long time too.
Stand-ins are used all the time. They are not neccesarily impersonaters, sometimes they just wear similar clothing so that the director can test the lights and camera's and such. That's why they were there. Things like that get done in movies all the time and you know how Michael referred to his videos as short films.
No twin, he barely looks like Michael imo.

I think I read his name somewhere years a go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 06:24:23 AM
@frogh777
Well in that Leave Me Alone video lools this may sound kinda weird :? but instead of that being a person laying right there I always thought it was a dummy :?
Can someone please help clear this up and just look at that person/dummy???
I never could understand :?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

all4loveandbelieve

March 10, 2010, 07:28:45 AM
I found the following text on my mail. somebody sended to me. So dont bash me plz:
''Do u remember when Quincy Jones said MJ didnt have vitiligo. Well I think he didnt had. But his Twinbrother had vitiligo. At one point there was a black MJ and a white MJ. So to remove the differences between these twins, one of them bleached his skin. This explain the myth that MJ bleached his skin.

You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Brother
Black Or White

Also the reason why MJ removed the mole on his face. Well I think he did that to look exactly the same as his Twinbrother. There many young MJ pics, where u dont see any mole on his face.
 U see a grownup MJ playing with dogs. U see many PIC of mj with dogs. He had a pet (dog). So why did he told us he was afraid of the dog of LIZ? Well one of them was afraid, the other MJ loved dogs.
There is a myth that MJ had many and many plastic surgery. He told us he had just 2. We didnt believe him, maybe that is just the true. Together they had many plastic surgery.
There is a interview of MJ, The reporter akes Mj about a twin. So this theory is well know by others! its just not me.
So how do u explain the following picture? Double? maybe, but look the vid of ''leave me alone''. I dont that at the end that that is a double? its the Twin. The worked alot together:

Who Is It?)
It Is A Friend Of Mine
(Who Is It?)
Is It My Brother!

There is written a lot about the twins, u should read them. Mo and Souza made some good points with their TwinBlogs!!!

so you mean to tell me all this time MJ had a twin brother?? I don"t think so.. Why hide him? I do not believe it. Anything can be with the Jackson family...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 10, 2010, 07:38:54 AM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
That guy was his stand-in for the video. You can see Naomi has one too ( that girl is standig next to the guy)
This has been noticed by fans for a long time too.
Stand-ins are used all the time. They are not neccesarily impersonaters, sometimes they just wear similar clothing so that the director can test the lights and camera's and such. That's why they were there. Things like that get done in movies all the time and you know how Michael referred to his videos as short films.
No twin, he barely looks like Michael imo.

I think I read his name somewhere years a go.

Thank you for saying what I was going to say. And yes there are the same kind of stand ins used during the filming of TII. You can see them very clearly in the features section of the DVD. They asked Navi to do this work for them - I don't know who finally did it. To me that is the extent of the doubles used in TII. As you can see the stand in - is just the same build and wears the same kind of clothes - the stand in will never look like Michael as you can see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 11:30:03 AM
Marlon has a twin that died, not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 12:16:37 PM

You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Brother
Black Or White

Who Is It?)
It Is A Friend Of Mine
(Who Is It?)
Is It My Brother!

If one of them had vitiligo wouldn't the other have it too? since twins share the same DNA & everything. but that's a cute thought, imagine 2 Michaels! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

March 10, 2010, 01:21:23 PM
Quote from: "JukeBox"

You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Brother
Black Or White

Who Is It?)
It Is A Friend Of Mine
(Who Is It?)
Is It My Brother!

If one of them had vitiligo wouldn't the other have it too? since twins share the same DNA & everything. but that's a cute thought, imagine 2 Michaels! lol

I wouldn't be so thrilled about 2 Michaels. There might be twins, but they aren't the same men, so it creates a question - who did we support all these years and who did we grow to love all this time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)