RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
Re: The Oscars In Memory List MJ
March 09, 2010, 10:09:50 AM
Quote from: "RK"
There's just too many things here that make you scratch your head. I just dug out the sheet music for IN MY LIFE and read through. I'm convinced that there's a message for us amongst it. To finish with the words In my life I love you more. Come on these things just don't happen by accident. It's getting more bizzare by the day. And exciting.
I totally agree with you! Well said.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 09, 2010, 10:11:57 AM
In My Life lyrics:
There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more

Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 09, 2010, 10:38:36 AM
Michael performing at the Oscars 1973:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 11:02:20 AM
Quote from: "RedPennylocks"
He is so cute. I remember him singing at the Oscars. I've always loved that song "Ben." Thank you for the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 10, 2010, 09:21:02 AM
Awwwwww Michael I miss you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 10, 2010, 11:03:07 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "RedPennylocks"
He is so cute. I remember him singing at the Oscars. I've always loved that song "Ben." Thank you for the video.
Man that took me right back to my childhood. I was 11 and MJ was my first crush. mmm sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 11:12:30 AM
THE WHOLE THING IS BECOMING LIKE A DAILY SERIAL N HIDE N SEEK GAME. MJ PLEASE COME OUT ,  THIS ENOUGH.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 10, 2010, 11:24:51 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
OK Everyone,

I am somewhat perplexed by this because the Oscars celebrates movies-----directors, producers and actors. We all know that MJ was an actor; however, he clearly was an entertainer and musician first and foremost, and frankly stated, that is how he is perceived by the general population. Why is he overlooked on the memorial listing at the Grammy award show----respected by his own cohorts (other musicians) YET shows up being "respected" by a collection of people he doesn't generally "hang with", so to speak. And, to top it off.....the brief spotlight (images of) shows Michael in "The Wiz" and performing in "Thriller".  Uhhhum........has everyone forgotten the documentary "This Is it"??????  After all, this is what has drawn so much attention to Michael since his "death":  his producing/acting in this art form. Hence, they should have featured, in my opinion, a pic of him in his latest work to place greater validity to it.  I just cannot believe it!  Doesn't anyone else think like me?  Why, again, aren't they featuring the present day material.  Odd, to me, to say the least.  I am ferklempt!!!!!

Yes, I agree, he was forgotten at the Grammies and remembered at the Oscars - why?  Don't make no sense to me at all.

He wasn´t forgotten at the Grammies there was a tribute made by others. SO it wasn´t "just" a picture of hime in comparison to the others. You can see it that way or pretend that he was not mentioned at the Grammies...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Datroot

March 10, 2010, 12:08:32 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
OK Everyone,

I am somewhat perplexed by this because the Oscars celebrates movies-----directors, producers and actors. We all know that MJ was an actor; however, he clearly was an entertainer and musician first and foremost, and frankly stated, that is how he is perceived by the general population. Why is he overlooked on the memorial listing at the Grammy award show----respected by his own cohorts (other musicians) YET shows up being "respected" by a collection of people he doesn't generally "hang with", so to speak. And, to top it off.....the brief spotlight (images of) shows Michael in "The Wiz" and performing in "Thriller".  Uhhhum........has everyone forgotten the documentary "This Is it"??????  After all, this is what has drawn so much attention to Michael since his "death":  his producing/acting in this art form. Hence, they should have featured, in my opinion, a pic of him in his latest work to place greater validity to it.  I just cannot believe it!  Doesn't anyone else think like me?  Why, again, aren't they featuring the present day material.  Odd, to me, to say the least.  I am ferklempt!!!!!

Yes, I agree, he was forgotten at the Grammies and remembered at the Oscars - why?  Don't make no sense to me at all.

He wasn´t forgotten at the Grammies there was a tribute made by others. SO it wasn´t "just" a picture of hime in comparison to the others. You can see it that way or pretend that he was not mentioned at the Grammies...

I'm not pretending anything - as far as I could see, MJ wasn't on the In Memory Of List - if you saw it, can you post it here please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

March 10, 2010, 06:58:29 PM
Hello friends!
How long do not comment here a lot of work, but I'll say what I think I watched the Oscars, saw the absurdity of that made forget to Farah, she may not have received an Oscar, but was an actress, Michael was a quick appearance, and what I drew most attention were the little applause for him.
I got me a lot of people is suspicious, especially the artistic part is singer, actor or director.
Here in Brazil - Rio de Janeiro, when I find customer, or am in a public place I see people commenting.
"I think Michael is not dead, it's all very strange ..."
And believe me friends a while now, and this impression has increased a lot!
So for me this appearance in the Oscar means nothing, because if he faked his death for his safety, his sons and their fans, everything has to be kept in perfect condition until the end.
Kisses! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 10, 2010, 07:26:28 PM
Angelica You are right, I also thought the pictures of Michael were very fast. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 01:12:05 AM
I was thinking at this line, first was starnge for me to put on that screen actors who died and in this song to refer to some living. It is a contradiction, clearly. And I thought they refer by this to those who died and others actors still living. But again doesn't make sense.

"Some are gone & SOME REMAIN" & "Some are dead & SOME ARE LIVING."

So, bang ! I realized something:

I know it's sounds crazy but again I believe MJ is behind this too. Because it could have been chosen another song, I'm sure, without ambiguity, why this??

So in my vision it's all about : upside-down /reversed  ;)

And all it's about MJ and FF, they two, I know that others were omitted too, but this song with this lyrics make me think is someting only about MJ and FF both on the same date June 25.

So FF dead, paradoxally, is in part of this line SOME ARE LIVING, yes? because she was not in that list of deaths

MJ alive, is in the part "SOME ARE DEAD" because he is on that list

But we know the reality and it's reversed /upside-down

And at FF there are not doubts about being dead, there are no questions dead or alive.

At MJ we believe he is alive and e.g. in media, and non-believers some who also have questions, can't ignore all inconsistences, so at MJ it was rumored since July 2009 about his "death" and inconsistences. So about dead or alive.

on this day with Oscar March 7, it was a tweet of SeeingClues aprox. like this : things can be looked from another perspective. After this I think SC wrote a messaje with the letters upside-down.

then Jodi wrote this:
staring DOWN at a puddle on the ground reflecting the moon, and I'm wondering which way is UP?

SeeingClues reply to her:
¡s??p ?s??? dn s? ??? ????? s?ou? o??

I know that this upside-down written it's not a "wow" and also maybe nothing is strange from SC's tweets, but it was also Jodi who wrote with DOWN AND UP, I can't explain very well this, but this is my feeling because the messages were in the period March 7-8, March 7 the Oscar, March 8 when the discussions about MJ and FF started.

Do you see that is about they 2, MJ and FF? like they were "united" because of the date June 25. In that day all of us knew that she and MJ died. These days at Oscar, one is omitted from the list this is FF, and MJ is not.. come on it is something here!  

So I make the connection with this song line at Oscar and this : MJ and FF and my thought that is all about  upside-down/ or reversed.  ;)

then I searched with this "puddle on the ground" Jodi tweet:
and I found the source :

The unification of LIGHT discovered by AL ZEEPER

I didn't know that Jodi is so interested in science and Einstein and all.. but I knew that MJ is and he loved, admired etc..A. Einstein.  ;)

In this link you should read from  the fragment "Light doesn't move unless is countinuosly pushed by Mass", if you can read all it's OK, for me it was't easy to understand all, but this with the puddle and light I understood some maybe other I lost. Anyway is too technical for me.  

But also here I found very interesting how often appeares BELIEVE OR BELIEVE IT interesting,isn't it?

Also another tweet of Jodi was something like that in that night with the Oscars : Can/or Do you believe that they didn't put FF on the list... etc.. ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

March 11, 2010, 01:19:03 AM
sorry I see I did copy-paste to that upside down -message and can't be seen, so it says:

Who knows which is up these days!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions