MJ the Mask and death in 6 months
March 09, 2010, 02:09:29 PM
I think that the death was planned and someone found out about it, and who ever leaked it came up with
this disease story, as a cover for the HOAX.    Disd you ever wonder why Mj wore the mask, when he was out and about.  But whenever he was on stage he had no mask.  Now, why is that surely there is more aor bourne diseases that occur in a room of hundreds of thousands of people, than just running around the city of LA.  I think the mask ewas used because he probabky had surgery or bandages that he was hiding, but he had to be somewhere and he wore the mask as a cover-up.  Did you notice that there was no mention in the autopsy report regarding lupus or that anti- ??? disease that he was supposedly infected with ?

Your thoughts....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Re: MJ the Mask and death in 6 months
March 09, 2010, 02:12:48 PM
I couldn't remind everything of this report, so I'm not if this Lupus was mentioned. But I think Vitiligo was mentioned? hm..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mjkate

March 09, 2010, 03:55:05 PM
of course i don't know for sure...but I think he wore the masks if he didn't feel like putting all of his make up on. I think he had to put a lot on and I wouldn't want to have to do that every day. It could be for multiple reasons but I think that might be one, another might be germs another might be when a double went out in his place he would wear one so MJ would have to wear one too so the public wouldn't always assume that only the double wore the mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 04:23:26 PM
agree w/ Kate.....

If I recall correctly, he hid his face a lot in public b/c of being photographed all the time and then the media would take their worst pic of him and use that one to put on the cover, along w/ mean names, and it would hurt him and of course he was sick of it.

There were times MJ would be trying to get in his car and was polite to answer paparazzi questions but then he'd say, "no that guy is taking my picture."  As in, here I am being nice enough to talk to you but not if you're gonna zoom up and take my photo and invade my privacy to the inth degree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

March 09, 2010, 04:37:07 PM
I know Michael wore sunglasses a lot because it was his way of mainitaining a bit of privacy...  a bit of himself.  
When people are constantly staring at you and taking your picture, i can see why he would want to hide himself behind glasses.

I think the masks were for the same thing..  a way of hiding himself from the paps and the public.

Also.. those bodyguards who have just given an interview have said it was MJs way of disguising himself.. to him it was a disguise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

March 09, 2010, 05:33:28 PM
the more I read the more i understand why he had to go Life must have been so hard for him  unbearable never to be able to do the ordinary things in life and to have to cover your face just to keep yourself one step away from people that are in your face all the time. Things got dangerous for him and he had to go , It is all very clever how it is  all opening up now.and I feel for the great lesson we will be shown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 09, 2010, 05:50:25 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I think that the death was planned and someone found out about it, and who ever leaked it came up with
this disease story, as a cover for the HOAX.    Disd you ever wonder why Mj wore the mask, when he was out and about.  But whenever he was on stage he had no mask.  Now, why is that surely there is more aor bourne diseases that occur in a room of hundreds of thousands of people, than just running around the city of LA.  I think the mask ewas used because he probabky had surgery or bandages that he was hiding, but he had to be somewhere and he wore the mask as a cover-up.  Did you notice that there was no mention in the autopsy report regarding lupus or that anti- ??? disease that he was supposedly infected with ?

Your thoughts....

Very good point. Ian Halperin was one of the first who said about Lupus. I remember reading that to make his prediction, that Michael would die within 6 month, was very easy because of his Lupus...he just looked up what Lupus is and because of this information told the "truth". I think that it is quite possible that Ian Halperin has investigated that this hoax was planed.

There is no skin desease as mentioned in the media which again underlines that this rumor was created (maybe by Michael).

There is another book about Bad Pitt and Angelina Jolie...written by him. Maybe he writes the truth...Hm, I do not know, maybe it would  enlighten to find out what kind of person he really might be...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

March 09, 2010, 05:52:35 PM
I'm pretty for sure he wore the surgical masks and sunglasses for Privacy, he said it Moon Walk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Shout

March 09, 2010, 06:05:04 PM
A manager said he wore the mask because under this mask was no nose...I think it was for privacy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

March 09, 2010, 06:58:01 PM
The masks were intended to be disguises, for privacy... not to hide anything.  Unfortunately, everyone recognized him anyway.  But the Paps didn't get the pictures they would have liked to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

March 09, 2010, 07:00:07 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "letstalkagain"

Your thoughts....

Very good point. Ian Halperin was one of the first who said about Lupus. I remember reading that to make his prediction, that Michael would die within 6 month, was very easy because of his Lupus...he just looked up what Lupus is and because of this information told the "truth". I think that it is quite possible that Ian Halperin has investigated that this hoax was planed.

There is no skin desease as mentioned in the media which again underlines that this rumor was created (maybe by Michael).

There is another book about Bad Pitt and Angelina Jolie...written by him. Maybe he writes the truth...Hm, I do not know, maybe it would  enlighten to find out what kind of person he really might be...

Bah! don't forget that this is the same man who said Michael dressed up as a woman and went to a sleezy hotel to have sex with his male lover. God I hope that's not true :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions