mjboogieTopic starter

LEGALITIES
March 08, 2010, 08:39:20 AM
Hi guys! I know we have all thought long and hard about this topic ......again...and please don't be upset with me I am only being concerned for MJ as we all luv him dearly.But.....what about the legalities of this hoax. Have we thoroughly researched this? HAs his insurance been paid out?  Are there any members here who have vast knowledge on this subject?  

1) What would be the FACTUAL consequences of MJ doing this hoax?
2) DO the laws pertaining to FAKE DEATH vary from state to state?
3) What are California's laws say about FAKE DEATH?
4) If discovered would MJ do Jail Time? If so what is the maximum sentence for faking a death in the state of California?
5)
Finally, what about record sales, movie sales, ect, ect, ? If he were to return how would his estate be handled?

Not trying to be a downer , and I know we all believe he is indeed alive but we have to think about his return (if there will be one) and want him to be safe? What would exempt him from legalities of death hoax?  :? Is it possible?

That is why I asked if there are any lawyers on this site someone familiar with these particular laws? or members who have researched this topic in detail upload what you have I would like to study! Thanks. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: LEGALITIES
March 08, 2010, 09:48:11 AM
i think you have a good point there...........what we" chiefly need"is a lawyer please .....to answer these questions.........any takers??????? i know diddly squat.........xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

March 08, 2010, 10:06:41 AM
I've always thought that maybe it's just a MEDIA hoax. Since there are no accurate autopsy report or death certificate...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 10, 2010, 05:46:59 AM
all i know is that if you're faking your death to avoid taxes or other legal contracts, that is illegal. i tried finding if there was a law for faking your own death in california, and i couldn't find one. i looked at some legal forums, and the best answer i got is there can be civil lawsuits for emotional distress.

i think this would be the biggest uphill battle michael would face coming back. people can be greedy, and someone will claim his "death" and resurrection has cause them emotional trauma (it will be bullshit, but michael isn't a stranger to that). the documents are clearly all fake, presenting blank spaces, blacked out spaces, and discrepancies in the autopsy versus other legal documents. in the age contract, the insurance clause doesn't even exist. no insurance company would agree to paying off if the person died of an overdose. no way.

in my opinion, there's no real proof of a death. therefore, how can you fake something that didn't exist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions