Re: very sad interview of Joe Jackson :-(
March 09, 2010, 07:03:17 PM
Quote from: "wishinghard"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I posted a reply earlier...not sure what happened to it.  

Anyway I comment on something Joe said around 13:14. He said...I wouldn't go to see him land the pl....casket.  I was wondering if anyone else heard that or if it was just my imagination. I'm not sure if this is posted already under "slip-ups". Sorry if it is. Blessings.

srry but he said i didnt want to see him layin up in that casket..thats not how i wanted to remeber him.

blessings to u also!! ;)

Thanks - I was having trouble hearing that part.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 09, 2010, 07:55:00 PM
ummmmmm... i just heard land the pl ............... woo hoo  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 09, 2010, 08:20:14 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Quote from: "Eva R"
I still remember an interview with him just a few days ( i think ) after his death, and the interviewer said something like, It must be a terrible lost. And Joe says: And?
Yes i remember that as well
I think he was being defensive, he had already gotten it terribly wrong by promoting Ranch Records at the BET awards.  This is a case of a person not terribly skilled at the art of media imaging, he's 80, his son is gone or dead and the pressure is on. The fact that his father was a professor does make you wonder about his ancestory.  But the other side is that he lived and worked in very rough times, very dangerous streetlife all around as he says, all of Michael's self portrayals of mid-century gangsters, pin stripes etc.  all remind me of Joe Jackson, in clubs, filandering, gambling, and collecting the money, during the days of early Jackson 5.  I think Michael's collective consciousness is filled with images of young Joe Jackson.  I think MJ hated what it took for a young African-American man to get his sons' in the business during the 60's.

He bothers me less and less.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 09, 2010, 10:11:29 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Just a perfect actor, dont forget the photo where he was giggling just one day after Mike's death ,at the same time u can see how proud he is of  Michael and im sure that he loves him with all his heart and soul no matter what
you know...I am not directing this AT you, but to everyone who says things about how any of the Jackson's were acting after MJ's death...specifically about this picture, what if they were talking about all the fat head rascal things Mike used to do as a kid and started laughing?  No body can judge...they aren't MJ's father and they weren't in on this conversation and they have no idea what got Mr. Jackson and Reverend Jackson laughing.  On the day we had my Grandfathers FUNERAL, we never laughed so hard in our lives...in the church and after!  We were all remembering all his funny stories he told us about his youth in South Boston... Don't judge because death is also a time to rejoice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 11:21:02 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]ummmmmm... i just heard land the pl ............... woo hoo  :D  :D  :D  :D
what does it mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 11:32:30 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "MashMike"
Just a perfect actor, dont forget the photo where he was giggling just one day after Mike's death ,at the same time u can see how proud he is of  Michael and im sure that he loves him with all his heart and soul no matter what
you know...I am not directing this AT you, but to everyone who says things about how any of the Jackson's were acting after MJ's death...specifically about this picture, what if they were talking about all the fat head rascal things Mike used to do as a kid and started laughing?  No body can judge...they aren't MJ's father and they weren't in on this conversation and they have no idea what got Mr. Jackson and Reverend Jackson laughing.  On the day we had my Grandfathers FUNERAL, we never laughed so hard in our lives...in the church and after!  We were all remembering all his funny stories he told us about his youth in South Boston... Don't judge because death is also a time to rejoice.

There is no funeral without laughing...
There is no marriage without tears.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 12:10:26 AM
Haha
sorry but Joe is actually funny!
its just this WHOLE time i realized my eyebrows were raised up like his! are they permanently like that or does he have a habit of like.. raisin' them like that, plus he wouldnt move nothin on his face! barely his mouth!

and i thought.. just cause he was sad at the end doesnt mean he was sad that his son "died"
maybe he's just you know.. regretting how his relationship has been all these years with Mike..you know?
Joe has feelings too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I\'ll never let you part, for you\'re always.. in my heart[/size]

MashMike

March 10, 2010, 04:16:53 AM
you know...I am not directing this AT you, but to everyone who says things about how any of the Jackson's were acting after MJ's death...specifically about this picture, what if they were talking about all the fat head rascal things Mike used to do as a kid and started laughing? No body can judge...they aren't MJ's father and they weren't in on this conversation and they have no idea what got Mr. Jackson and Reverend Jackson laughing. On the day we had my Grandfathers FUNERAL, we never laughed so hard in our lives...in the church and after! We were all remembering all his funny stories he told us about his youth in South Boston... Don't judge because death is also a time to rejoice.

Noone is judging them,as i have posted its so obvious that he loves his son with all his heart and soul no matter what others say but its not a secret that if its necessary they will act for their family's safety,and its not the only pict. when he is laughing that day there are a lot.peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE